Return of AF

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 13th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Apparently breastfeeding twins isn't enough to keep her away from me....

Oh well I guess I had a long enough break. I haven't really had one since last May/early June due to all the meds getting ready for IVF.

I was really hoping though that I was going to be one of the ones who doesn't get it back until after breastfeeding.
August 13th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Hugs hon! I got mine back after 8 months and was still BFing Hailey. I was also on vacation of course and it was bad. I'm hoping this time it stays away a lot longer.

August 13th, 2013, 08:21 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I thought I was going to start mine after a day of spotting. Thankfully it went away. And I'm Supplementing. Hugs hun! That's sucks!
August 13th, 2013, 08:32 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hugs! I'm so sorry for you!

I typically don't get mine until after I stop breastfeeding but, never say never! I'm dreading my first AF, whenever it may come. I had my tubes tied and I've heard from lots of ladies that the first AF after that is brutal

August 13th, 2013, 11:11 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steph625 View Post
I thought I was going to start mine after a day of spotting. Thankfully it went away. And I'm Supplementing. Hugs hun! That's sucks!
This happened to me the other day too. Its gone now though. Is it full force or just some spotting?

August 13th, 2013, 11:19 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Bummer! I got AF 9 months pp even though I was breastfeeding every 90 minutes around the clock.
August 13th, 2013, 12:37 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Me too...minus the twins part!! Lol and it's only been 7 weeks ***!!! I had my IUD put in at 6w pp after Connor so I never got her back at all except some spotting after insertion. I'm still waiting for my IUD appt this time. Hopefully I won't have another one!! She sucks!!

August 13th, 2013, 12:43 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Maybe its just spotting then. I have no idea but it felt like full force for about an hour or so, bright red too, then all of the sudden just gone. I have no idea but I hope it doesn't come back.
August 13th, 2013, 12:46 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I bleed every day due to the depo shot. I'll never get this birth control again.
August 13th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeful2BMommy View Post
I bleed every day due to the depo shot. I'll never get this birth control again.
I'm so sorry that really stinks
August 13th, 2013, 02:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
That really stinks - you definitely deserve a full year with no AF. It has not returned for me although I still have some pp bleeding (almost 10 weeks later - so).

August 13th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Eleanor-Abigail's Avatar Keep Calm and Baby Dance
loveneverfails, you may notice a supply dip (yea, like you needed that stress!) for a couple days at the beginning of AF. I noticed that when mine came back - baby was fussy and nursing was uncomfortable. I would just nurse more, eat oatmeal & drink water and we wer back to normal soon.

(Sorry; just lurking and not in this DDC. I'm just so proud of you for working so hard for your babies!)

2, 4, 6, 8...c'mon body, ovulate!

Nov '12
August 13th, 2013, 04:57 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It stinks that you've gotten some form of AF and are breastfeeding! I got a really light AF a couple days after my PP bleeding stopped. I went on the pill because I'm not breastfeeding and it came time for AF a few days ago. Holy cow. My period has never, ever been like this. It's been super heavy except for the first day. I think I'm on day 5 now. I'm not going back on the pill because I think it really screwed with my moods, so I don't know how long it's going to last. Women are the only creatures on earth that are meant to bleed this much and not die. Ugh. Lucky us!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search