Wake ups

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 14th, 2013, 04:43 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
How many times is baby waking up now?
Is dh/so trying to be helpful or does he sleep right through?

August 14th, 2013, 05:07 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Just depends on the night but she wakes up about 2-3 times. ..sometimes less. DH sleeps haha. I'm fine with it though. What can he really do anyway?? He has no boobie.

August 14th, 2013, 05:11 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli has been sleeping 8 hours straight for the past few nights. He eats and we go back to sleep for a couple more hours.
August 14th, 2013, 05:30 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most nights we have a wake up between 1-2 and again between 4-5. Sometimes its every 1,5. Ugh.

Dh gives a bottle 3 niggts a week so i can sleep
overlinmommy17 likes this.
August 14th, 2013, 05:43 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Peyton also sleeps for about 8-9 hours most nights, she goes to sleep at 8p and wakes around 4a or 5a and goes back to sleep for another 3-4 hours.

August 14th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Leif is mostly sleeping through the night. He woke up at 7:15 today. Went to bed at 10. Every once in a while he will wake up at 4:30 but I am convinced that is because my hubby wakes him up getting ready for work.
August 14th, 2013, 06:35 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eva has been waking every two hours still. She just started to sleep 3 hour stretches and last night was the first 4 hour stretch so I hope things are looking up!! Dh takes her downstairs at like 5am because she gets loud and grunts a lot so he takes her down and lays with her in the couch so I can sleep. She usually goes back to sleep on him until 7:30 ish

August 14th, 2013, 06:39 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He has been waking up once, not every night though. The night before last, he slept 9:15-6:30. Last night, I put him down around 8:30, he woke at 10:44, ate, was back in bed by 11:30, woke at 6:57, ate and now he's back out.
Most nights, Alan sleeps riiiiiiiight through it. If he's up (from working til midnight) and Aidan wakes, he'll change his diaper and put him back to bed unless he's acting hungry.

#1, 4, 5, 7
August 14th, 2013, 06:46 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Most nights he sleeps from 8pm - 6am. Occasionally he'll wake up around 3. Though last night he was super cranky and tired and ended up in bed before 7. I guess that threw him off, because he woke up 3 times last night, and he hasn't done that since he was a week old. I'm a tired mommy today.

DH hasn't gotten up at night since he went back to work 6 weeks ago. Thankfully, since Finn is such a good sleeper, most nights I can handle it myself.

August 14th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
most nights they are up around 2am ish and 5amish but last night Corbin was up a lot more than that... I accidently had milk yesterday and I think it was bothering him. They wake up for the day at 7am on the dot. I'm trying to switch that to around 5 to 6am. I'd like their morning to feed to be around 6am because I need to leave for work no later than 7am to be able to drop them off.
August 14th, 2013, 07:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
we wake up around 1 and then again around 4

Once in a while she will bless us with a full night sleep.

DH and I take turns every other night.

August 14th, 2013, 08:13 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Zack's nights are he eats at 10 and then goes down. Gets up again around 2-2:30 to eat. Goes back down till 5-5:30 and eats again. He's up for the anytime between 7:30 and 8:30. Just depends on if the girls are still asleep because then I put him on the boob and go back to sleep or if their up we all get up.

August 14th, 2013, 09:40 AM
wildchihuahua's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The last two nights, she has slept from 9:30-4, then back to sleep until 7. However, before that it was every 2-3 hours all night. But she just had a HUGE growth spurt (like PJs are almost an inch too short in about a weeks time), so hopefully this new pattern will stick.

DH doesn't help since we're breastfeeding.

August 14th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Usually DH takes G in the ergo to get some work done on the computer while I sleep by myself, until G wakes up hungry or DH gets tired, usually like 9-11pm or so. Then G usually sleeps through until 4-5am or so, maybe with a brief wake up to switch sides or reattach to the boob which barely registers on me (we cosleep). He needs a diaper change and more attention after his big stretch, and then he's ideally back out until 7-8ish. Some days he is restless after the long stretch and never goes back down for long, but some days he conks out hard again and we get another few hours.

DH helps in the beginning of the night but then is usually comatose until the sun comes up. I try not to bother him unless I'm especially worn out and it's the weekend. We divide responsibilities, he deals with DD if she wakes in the night, and I deal with DS.

Once he starts going back to work early, I will have to adjust things, since I'll need to be up when DD gets up. Probably I'll just pop DS in a baby carrier and let him sleep on me while I get DD fed and everything.

August 14th, 2013, 11:32 AM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
Aubrey is sleeping from 9pm to about 3-4am. This has been the pattern for over a week now so hoping it sticks and yay! I put her down at night so DH goes to bed early and he gets up for the 3-4am bottle. Then she wakes up again around 5-6 and just wants to be held. Luckily my oldest DD holds her while I get ready for work. dont' know what I will do when school starts back up!

~Kristin~
August 14th, 2013, 01:43 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
There is no pattern for Henry. He usually dozes from 9-10 on me. Then I feed him around 10:30. Then after that it's anyone's guess as to when he'll be up. Sometimes it's 1, 3, and 6. On Monday he slept from 11-4:30 when my alarm went off. I think he may have slept longer if the alarm hadn't gone off. He still has a hard time settling after eating and needs to be burped. Last night I had to wake DH up at 2 am because I was just too exhausted to burp him
August 14th, 2013, 01:55 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
McKinley wakes up one time at 4-5am like clockwork. I could almost set an alarm to it she is so consistent. DF sleeps right through because she isn't very noisy and, honestly, what is he going to do? Hold my boob while I feed her?

August 14th, 2013, 06:58 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan goes down between 8 and 9, then sleeps until 4 or 5. DH gets up for work around 4, so I'm convinced that's why she wakes up then. We usually lay on the couch so she can nurse. I set the alarm on my phone for 6 and we go back to sleep until I have to get up for work.

DH? Get up during the night? Good one.

August 14th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur goes down between 10 and 12, and then he doesn't wake up again until between 4 and 6 (depending on what time he goes down). And then he goes back to sleep until between 8 and 10.

DH doesn't help at night since we're breastfeeding.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
August 14th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well none really if you put in to perspective the fact that she's not going to bed until almost 4am with her recent cluster feeding marathons at night! Helllppppp lol after she finally goes to sleep, we'll sleep u til about 7 and she'll wake up and eat and go back to sleep until 10.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search