What things are you babies doing/into?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 2 Post By zkat
  • 1 Post By MerinSun
  • 1 Post By mommy220

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 19th, 2013, 12:09 PM
princess136's Avatar Super Mommy
I am just curious what everybody's babies are doing?

Smiling?
Laughing?
Cooing?
"Playing with Toys"?

Aubrey smiles all the time and sometimes laughs. Every now and then she coos. She just turned 2 months today so I am curious to see what things your babies are doing so I can know what to look forward too.

~Kristin~
August 19th, 2013, 12:19 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Payson is smiling, trying to laugh, cooing, and rolling over back to front!
princess136 likes this.

August 19th, 2013, 01:52 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tristan is smiling, laughing, cooing and just started babbling(ba/da/ma), rolling over, and he belly crawls during tummy time. So far he shows interest in his mobile on his swing and above the crib and talks to them but doesn't play with his rattles and such yet.

August 19th, 2013, 01:54 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli loves his floor gym!!
August 19th, 2013, 02:32 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Giana will be 8wks on Wed and she is a new lil being! She smiles & coos all day long...she doesnt just sleep anymore and now has her play times. From day 1 she has been crazy strong with great head control, she can scooch her way around when on her belly, and if she is twisted over enough, with her head leading the way, she can flip tummy to back

August 19th, 2013, 04:54 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry is smiling, trying to laugh (more like a squeak), cooing, and tries to reach for his pacifier or the toys on his play gym
August 19th, 2013, 05:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur is smiling, laughing, cooing, he likes to "sing" along with my iPod in the car (his personal favorite is Mamma Mia). He scoots on his belly ALL THE TIME (he never wakes up in the same spot in his crib as to where I laid him down), but he's not rolling over yet, and he has ZERO interest in toys, he'd much rather "talk" with one of us. Oh! And he's started blowing raspberries

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
August 19th, 2013, 05:38 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bodhi laughs and coos and jabbers. He is very into Bourne and his mobile. He recently started reaching for objects. He has also started pyshing off with his legs.

There is such a wide range of normal, nobody should start stressing if your baby doesnt do as much as other babies. There is also a huge difference between 6 ks and 12weeks, which is the age range of our babies

Kat
princess136 and MamaSkunk like this.
August 19th, 2013, 06:57 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Emerson has been smiling a ton, laughing, cooing/"talking"
She follows us around with her head/eyes
she loves her big brother and is always smiling at him
she likes her toys in her playmat

August 19th, 2013, 10:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Rowan is OBSESSED with this toy:
Bright Starts Pretty In Pink Flutter & Link Friend - Bright Starts - Babies "R" Us

He will laugh and chirp and grab at it all the time. He'll even sing to it! It's really adorable to watch, lol.
MamaSkunk likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

August 19th, 2013, 10:56 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter will be 8 weeks on Wednesday. He is smiling at us and "talking" to us a lot. He has some little monster stickers (his room is monster themed) on the wall by where we change him & he is always talking to his monsters now whenever we change him. He smiles at them and tells them all kinds of things. It's so cute. Haha.

He doesn't have much interest in toys yet, but he does like his floor mat thing and will lay on it for a little while now.

He can roll over from his tummy to his back too! He did it a week or so ago, but I couldn't get him to do it again so I thought it was a fluke, but today he did it 3 times in a row before he got mad and wanted off the floor. Lol.
August 20th, 2013, 04:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ellianna is now into sleeping well, at least a little. She was in her crib last night from 12:00 to 5:30 and again from 6:00 until 7:35.

She loves following things with her eye during long walks outside, she coos, and just loves (demands to be) outside. She does like the pool as well. Bathtime is her favorite time. No rolling for us though - just scrooching.

August 20th, 2013, 05:15 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eva is 6 weeks. She is smiling and cooing/ talking a lot. She is starting to hold toys up to her mouth. Her head control is amazing! I feel like she only seemed like a newborn the first week and then she grew like crazy. She weighs close to 12 pounds and was born at 7. That's a lot of growing in a short time!!! My other dd was and is always on the tiny end so it's weird to have a little chunk and I love it!
princess136 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search