I can't stop thinking about it..

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree11Likes
  • 1 Post By PregnantAtLast
  • 3 Post By sunnydaze
  • 1 Post By 4hearts
  • 1 Post By TeresaMomTo2Boys
  • 2 Post By KellBell2621
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 20th, 2013, 09:52 PM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I know I said I want to wait 2-3 years before having another baby.. And with Avari I was swearing she was going to be our last one.. But now I can't stop think about being pregnant again.. I always dreamt of having 4 kids.. I just love my 2 girls so much and I know I do want another baby.. But it's just hard to wait.. Anyone else feeling this way?
August 21st, 2013, 02:27 AM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
NO lol

not yet anyway
TeresaMomTo2Boys likes this.

August 21st, 2013, 03:34 AM
Mega Super Mommy

Last edited by sunnydaze; August 21st, 2013 at 03:37 AM.
August 21st, 2013, 03:58 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I def want another baby and I'm exited to experience it all again. But I'm not ready for it yet!
August 21st, 2013, 05:16 AM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
No way! Two and through here!
August 21st, 2013, 05:55 AM
Rochelle
I understand what you're feeling and I'm the craziest of them all! Having 4 kids already and still thinking all the time about our next and FINAL baby I know ppl think I'm nuts but I can't help it. I just can't get past the eerie feeling that our family is almost complete but not quite. Plus as much as I'm totally in LOVE with Emmaline, I'm still slightly sad for DS who didn't get that brother and now has THREE sisters. We'll try one more time for him but not for atleast 3 yrs from now. My TTC date that I'm thinking right now is Jan/Feb 2017 for a Oct/Nov baby. We've been trying for that for 3 kids now, LOL. Keep getting Summer babies though!

Anyways, you're not alone and not crazy. Trust your instincts.
JadeS likes this.
August 21st, 2013, 07:51 AM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have been wanting another since this baby was 2 weeks. Unfortunately my husband is pretty adamant that he is done.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
August 21st, 2013, 08:08 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunnydaze View Post

This made me LOL. I have and have not. We still live with the in laws, DH had his hours cut since one of his other shift managers came back from maternity leave, I have no car and no child care and in laws WILL NOT let me put baby in daycare (I don't blame them being all the horror stories around here about them) and so I had to put in my resignation with my job and am searching for an evening job or part time job in the hours that the in laws can watch the baby while DH and I are at work. So...no not thinking yet to try...plus we haven't DTD since I was like 7 months pregnant
sunnydaze likes this.

August 21st, 2013, 08:46 AM
Super Mommy
i think about it, but with our circumstances i just dont think its in the cards for us..at least not for a few years. what's sad is i STILL am thinking of baby names lol..i had such a hard time picking out haileys name i still have baby names on my mind daily. i need to stop! lol
JadeS and 4hearts like this.
August 21st, 2013, 09:10 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Ahh I'm thinking about it. Not anytime soon but it is in my mind. Shhh!!
4hearts likes this.

August 21st, 2013, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not here. We are done. I know your feelings though since our first two kids are 22 months apart. It then took us another 8 years to get the nerve for number 3.

August 21st, 2013, 10:36 AM
JadeS's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JadeS Send a message via Yahoo to JadeS
I am not in a rush to be pregnant again so soon... I do however want another one and I would like a shorter gap between Avari and the last one (3 is my limit) I just don't want another 8 year gap.. We will try for a son but if we get another girl then that's it..
August 21st, 2013, 11:49 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
DH and I briefly discussed the other night. I don't think we're done, but we will need to wait a few more years to see if we can swing it. DH swore three would be it, but we love how sweet Henry is.
JadeS likes this.
August 21st, 2013, 12:06 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I looked at Anna last night and told her "If you keep being so cute and sweet, I might actually want another baby!"

Yeah, well...she didn't sleep very well last night and today has already been a battle with napping.

Honestly though, I've thought about it. I know SO and I aren't ready to TTC any time soon, and we might never have anymore kids, but I've thought about it for sure.

Penelope Jane is the name that I keep thinking of if we would have another girl. I don't think I'd actually use it, but I do think it's cute. I'm crazy. Haha.

August 21st, 2013, 12:51 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I definitely want another baby. At least one, if not two. (I think we'd stop after one more if we had a girl. Maybe have a 3rd to try for a girl if #2 was a boy.) But I don't want to try again for at least 2 years. I'd like for them to be around 3 years apart.
August 21st, 2013, 02:34 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
The next baby we may ever have would be if one of our kids has a baby and can't take care of it then we've said we would adopt it. Other than that I think about it here and there and even though there is a chance we could always have another even with my tubal it would cost too much for us to ever be able to afford.

Last edited by Madison.Hailey.Zack; August 21st, 2013 at 02:42 PM.
August 21st, 2013, 04:44 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I do want another one eventually but I need to feel REALLY ready for it. My pubic bone injury puts me at very high risk of having debilitating pregnancy SPD, and/or having the same injury recur in a future birth. So that SUCKS I will go back to PT the instant I get pregnant again, but my PT told me I should really take a long break between weaning and a future pregnancy. The lactation hormones and pregnancy hormones keep your ligaments loose and mine really need to tighten up to give me a shot at avoiding this problem again.

Not to mention, when I was pregnant I swore to myself I'd wait until G was potty trained and in preschool at least a couple days a week before we even TTC.

I'm getting the copper IUD because I really don't want to take any chances.

August 21st, 2013, 05:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH and I have been talking about the next one, and while we would like 1 more, we don't want to TTC until Arthur is at least 3. And even then, I know people say I'll forget about the labor and delivery eventually, but right now I have ZERO desire to go through that again, since mine was so rough. And if I never get over that feeling, then Arthur will just be an only child.
JadeS likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
August 21st, 2013, 08:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We want a girl! lol But I'm adamant that we don't even try until Rowan is 2. With 3 kids we need them to be a bit more independent than what Alex is now.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search