I'm going to be gross...sorry

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By dmreed32

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 23rd, 2013, 06:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
So I'm surfing the crimson wave for the first time since birth and honestly, I don't even know how I'm still conscious as the copious amount of blood loss I am experiencing. I am soaking the super heavy duty tampons like every 30 minutes (not those cute small ones I used before kids) and I feel SO....FREAKING....GROSS.

I scowled at all the other parents at the bus stop this morning while wearing my yoga pants, and no bra. No one dared to approach me. I think they knew.

This is complete and utter crap. I think since I had my tubes tied, I shouldn't have to get the monthly curse upon women and I find myself irrationally looking up the cost of having my uterus removed.

And these cramps? No midol can touch! It is like I am wearing a belt of fire that is cinched super tight to the point its giving me the runs.

Oh I'm feeling uber sexy today. The epitome of womanhood. Lovely Lovely Lovely me!!!!

August 23rd, 2013, 08:08 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
LOL! Okay I am not laughing at, but I know exactly how you feel. I hate that first AF
August 23rd, 2013, 08:54 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had my first real AF a couple weeks ago and thought for sure I was going to pass out at some point. I was changing pads like every 30 minutes and I swear I couldn't see the bottom of the toilet for all the blood.

Sorry it sucks so bad!!

August 23rd, 2013, 10:06 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Still no AF here yet and I am completely dreading her return now that I've stopped pumping.

August 23rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Ugh that sucks. I had a hormonal imbalance after mine tried to come back with Everett. I bled for 3 months before going on provera to stop it. Hugs!!

August 23rd, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well. If I ever need encouragement to just drop my pumps to the minimum instead of all the way, this thread will do. lol

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

August 23rd, 2013, 01:53 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
so I have a fun story about my first pp period after Easton. Got it rightn before my bachelorette party, had to use a super huge industrial size tampon PLUS a giant diaperish pad. I comsidered not going to party. Went to party. Long story short, due to a case of mistaken identity spent the night in Cook County, IL jail. There are documentaries about hiw bad this jail is. Needless to say, they don't think it is funny if you point out you are wearing get out of jail free socks (monopoly themed party) and they won't give you any female products either. Never wore those jeans again......
MamaSkunk and sunnydaze like this.

August 23rd, 2013, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oh my god! I hope you got compensated for the mistreatment at least! Why on earth would they not at least give you wads of paper towels?!?

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

August 23rd, 2013, 03:58 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I have not had one yet and hope to not have one for months to come. I do however remember my first PP one with Hailey. I was on vacation at my mom's (thank god) and it was the worst period I have ever had. Had to wash the sheets twice because of it. Thankfully I only had to deal with her 3 times before I got pg with Zack man.

August 24th, 2013, 05:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
dawn...... You win. I'm not going to complain anymore lol

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search