Your relationship

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By shen7
  • 1 Post By PregnantAtLast
  • 1 Post By mommyandwife08
  • 1 Post By jhmomofmany
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
August 31st, 2013, 09:51 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Where was your and SOs first kiss?
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?
How often do you hold your SOs hand?
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you?
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions?

September 1st, 2013, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
Where was your and SOs first kiss? - at my parents' house
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? to a local bar with friends
How often do you hold your SOs hand? not often anymore chasing 3 kids
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? a bracelet with my kids' names
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions?
thinking -
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 1st, 2013, 08:57 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Where was your and SOs first kiss? In the kitchen of my apartment I was living in at the time
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? a chocolate shop, had hot chocolate
How often do you hold your SOs hand? a lot!!! He always reaches for my hand we hold hands while sleeping sometimes. And he is a lefty and I'm a righty, so sometimes we hold hands while we eat. We're disgusting
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? Hmmm... I got a new phone for my birthday this year and I really like it... he also got me an iPad after M was born, that was very exciting at the time since they were new then... we're both nerds so I tend to get gadgets rather than jewelry but I like it that way My phone was an unlocked newer Android from the play store, no phone company or manufacturer bloatware on it at all... this was like the nerd equivalent of a diamond ring or something hahahaha
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? Not really. But his family has a cute tradition of remembering close family members who have passed by baking their favorite cake on their birthdays. His grandfather has been dead 25 years and we still always have grasshopper pie on his birthday every year. I think it's really neat.
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
Where was your and SOs first kiss? the movies
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? the movies
How often do you hold your SOs hand? nearly every time we go out
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? my ring for my 30th, it has the kids names engraved on the front with their birthstones, then in the middle it has their years of birth (pics on fb)
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? not really
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 1st, 2013, 02:01 PM
mommyandwife08's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where was your and SO’s first kiss? I think at an airport observatory but I could be totally wrong.
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? To an airport observatory (sounds strange i know)
How often do you hold your SOs hand? At least once a day normally.
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? It was when we were engaged and I was having a difficult time with the wedding and he sent me flowers at work.
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? Not really...the only thing I can think of is we have a special I love you day (well us and our kids). One day my oldest wanted to make a card for daddy and I asked why and he said "because its i love you day" so now every year on that day we celebrate 'I love you day'.
MamaSkunk likes this.
DS #1 07/08
Miscarriage 01/28/09
DS #2 9/10
chemical pregnancy 06/12
DD #1 06/13

"I am the Lord, the God of all mankind. Is anything too hard for Me?" ~Jeremiah 32:27~
September 1st, 2013, 03:40 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Where was your and SO’s first kiss? in his truck, a '58 Chevy.
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? We had dinner at Spaghetti Warehouse and then went driving around. We parked for a while at the airport where we had our first kiss. Then we got chased off by a cop. (We weren't doing anything, I swear!)
How often do you hold your SOs hand? almost never anymore. Any time we hold hands there's some kid barging in, LOL
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? For our 10th anniversary he wrote a poem for me, copied it in calligraphy, and had it framed. It's a treasure.
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? We tease each other a lot, little inside jokes. Some of the things I tease him about go back almost 20 years!
MamaSkunk likes this.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 1st, 2013, 06:41 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Where was your and SO’s first kiss?In my car, dropping him off at his dorm
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date?He took me home to meet his parents, and then we went to a movie
How often do you hold your SOs hand?Whenever we go out
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you?He's going to get me the 15th Anniversary box set of Harry Potter books for my birthday next month, so /i'm counting that
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions?Whenever we roadtrip we have to stop at the weird roadside attractions.
MamaSkunk likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 2nd, 2013, 05:14 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where was your and SOs first kiss? outside at a party. It was so spicy and we were both so drunk that we made out all over the place by the time the night was over
Where did you & your significant other go on your 1st date? local restaurant called Gardski's and then to watch some live music and a little dive bar. We had an awesome time!
How often do you hold your SOs hand? not very...he's never been a big hand holder but if we are out in public or walking in somewhere I usually grab his hand and make him hold hands for a little bit lol
What was the best gift that your SO ever got you? thats gonna be a close tie between my entire day at a spa (Valentine's Day a few years ago) or my matching Coach purse and wallet that he got for my bday last year
Do you and your SO have any weird little traditions? im not sure how it even started but pretty much anytime we give each other a peck, it's never just one. It's always 3 in a row. Feels weird now if we don't.
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 10:03 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
First kiss - was in his bedroom haha
First date - We went and played miniature golf and went to a carnival and then went to dinner at a Chinese restaraunt and then to a movie. We attempted to see Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas but a tornado hit 20 minutes into the movie and tore the roof off the movie theaters roof. We then drove back home thru pitch blackness around downed trees and stoplights.
How often do we hold hands - Not as often anymore as usually we both have a kid in our arms but I would say we hold hands when we can or when we are in the car. Its one PDA we both love.
Best gift - Hmm this is hard. He usually gets me some sort of jewelry every birthday and always gets me tons of books/DVDs/CDs for Xmas and amazing anniversary and valentines gifts. He even gets me presents on Easter. But I think my favorite gift he ever got me was this tiny little black fuzz ball kitten. Her name was Delilah but we called her Chicken cause she was a big scaredy kitten. She had F.I.V although we didn't know it at the time. She ended up being this fat marshmallow of a cat with little short legs. She was my best friend. I lost her due to pneumonia complications when I was five months pregnant with jade. I had her for ten wonderful years. I still miss that fat lover cat everyday.
Weird traditions-inside jokes. And I give him a stuffed animal sheep/lamb once a year. Because when I first told him I love you he said......you love sheep? Baaa. You love ewes. So I seen a cute stuffed lamb and gave her to him. She had a bow around her neck and was very cute. He named her Mutton and actually slept with her every night til one night her head popped off in the night. I sewed her back together just fine but he is scared to ruin her now. She is still the favorite out of them all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search