Clothing size

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By sunnydaze

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 2nd, 2013, 01:52 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What size clothing is your baby wearing now?

September 2nd, 2013, 02:46 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
3-6 months....still some 0-3 in dresses and gowns but she's super long!! So no sleepers fit in that size.

September 2nd, 2013, 03:05 AM
MummyTo2Plus5's Avatar Loving my baby boy
still in 0-3

Very proud mummy to 2 earthly and 5 heavenly babies

September 2nd, 2013, 04:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow - that is hard to say. Generally 3-6 month. However, her little Carter 6 month stretch pants are short. That said, yesterday she had a cute little 0-3 month Gap dress on that fit perfectly. I have a dress for her that is English made that is a 6 month. It likely won't fit for another 6-8 weeks. She is in the 95% for height and she is almost 13 pounds - so dresses work well. No need to worry about length.

September 2nd, 2013, 05:53 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
0-3month mostly. She has a few NB onesies that technically still fit her but they are getting a bit snug in the length so I'm retiring all NB sizes.

September 2nd, 2013, 06:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
She is in the weird transition from 0-3 to 3-6.

Some of the 0-3 is too small, and some of the 3-6 is too big.

So her clothes are either tight or shes swimming in them.
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 2nd, 2013, 06:48 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
6-9 months. His 6M stuff is starting to get snug/short.. :-/ this dude is just growing so fast!! We've moved up to size 3 diapers already..

#1, 4, 5, 7
September 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
3 month stuff (she usually wears mostly carters)

September 2nd, 2013, 10:25 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It really depends on the item and brand. She's almost 15 pounds and pretty long. Most of her 3-6 month sleepers are getting snug (especially in the feet...she has HUGE feet). Some 0-3 month rompers and dresses still fit. She's in size 2 diapers. Not sure about shoes because I don't see the point in buying them until she's walking.

September 2nd, 2013, 11:42 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
It really depends on the item and brand. She's almost 15 pounds and pretty long. Most of her 3-6 month sleepers are getting snug (especially in the feet...she has HUGE feet). Some 0-3 month rompers and dresses still fit. She's in size 2 diapers. Not sure about shoes because I don't see the point in buying them until she's walking.
We will be getting Elli her first pair of shoes in about 2 weeks. Her socks always fall off (or get kicked off). Shoes keep them on in the cold weather

September 2nd, 2013, 12:28 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
She's only 2 months old and already in 3-6/6m clothes! Although, some of the 3m might fit better without the cloth diaper, but she's chunky and wide lol length isn't a problem because she's average - short in length. 3m sleepers are def too snug!

September 2nd, 2013, 01:51 PM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
SOME 3-6 depending on brand but mostly 6 month shirts/onesies with 3 month pants/shorts

September 2nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar March 2015 DDC Co-Host
Gia is about out of NB - although it's still a better fit there's not enough length in the clothing. She can do separates though. Like, she has "comfy pants" that are now capri length on her but fit her waist great. Rompers, onesies, sleepers are 0-3/3mos. She swims in the torso area but the length is better.

September 2nd, 2013, 03:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur still fits in MOST of his 3M onesies, and he's starting to fit into 3-6 and 6M stuff, though the 6M stuff is still a little big on him. He doesn't wear shoes or socks yet. It's just too hot to add extra layers.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 2nd, 2013, 04:39 PM
Platinum Supermommy
3-6 month, though some of it is getting transitioned out as I realize it is too small, and I put a 9 month Carters onesie on him today and it fits great, so I think soon I will change over a bunch of his active wardrobe to the next size. It really depends on style and brand though since a lot of 6 month stuff is still fitting well. In fact we had a 12 month suit on him today that fit fine, but it was really weirdly designed I think and the size was totally not for a 12 month old, it just has DH's company logo on it and that's why we have it

September 5th, 2013, 12:21 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter still fits in most of his newborn clothes. There are some that are starting to get tight, but most of them still fit and the newborn pants are finally not too big/long for him anymore. He can wear some 0-3 things, but most are too big. And anything 3 month is still too big on him. I'm glad I didn't buy too many things for the winter, I doubt he'll actually be in 6 month clothes when he's 6 months if he continues at this rate! I don't even know if he'll get to wear a lot of the summer-ish 3 month stuff I bought bc I may be cold before it fits him! I think he got his daddy's metabolism and body type. He's just gonna be little! Lol.
September 5th, 2013, 09:43 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry is in 0-3 months. He's still a peanut.
September 5th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cam is in 3 months &3-6 for sleepers. Cora is in 0-3 months and 3 months for sleepers.

September 6th, 2013, 06:49 AM
Mrs_lynn.c's Avatar Expecting#5
Jeffrey is in six month sleepers onesies and three month pants. Carter brand tends to run small. on the sizes.
September 6th, 2013, 07:23 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
We are between 0-3 and 3M. Some 3M stuff fits fine and some is to big. He is pretty much out of all NB stuff (did fit into a onesie the other day which shocked me). He is still in size 1 diapers (we use them at night time) and will move up to size 2 when these ones are gone.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search