We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. Johnson and Johnson Vanilla and Oatmeal Baby Lotion. Smells great and keeps his skin super soft.
2. Aquaphor Baby Ointment. Nothings works better for diaper rash. Swear by the stuff
3.Little Einsteins Soothing Lullaby music player toy. No matter how mad or fussy he is in the car this always buys me at least 5 minutes time of quiet.
1. Snuggly sac sleepers with no legs. They are my favorite!
2. Pacifiers, I have a binky baby
3. Technically it cost more than $25 but I already had it didn't buy it for baby so it counts haha. My very favorite thing I have is my phone so I can take a bajillion pictures a day
Mom to Easton 9/13/2005
Due June 22. 2013
1. The Fisher Price Ocean Wonders Soothe and Glow Seahorse
2. SwaddleMe swaddler - I'm terrible at swaddling and this has been the key to getting her to sttn.
3. Avent Soothie binkies. These are by far her favorite. It took buying many different kinds to figure this out.
1. His fluffy ducky blanket, he can't sleep without it draped over him
2. The camping fan I've propped up in the backseat of my car, totally stopped his screaming every time we drive somewhere.
3. The Price is Right/Let's Make a Deal/The Chew. Turn this on, put him in his bouncy seat facing the TV, he talks to the host of the show, while I grab a quick shower. AMAZING.