It happened

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 09:51 AM
Mega Super Mommy
You may recall I was so worried about Elli having a blowout on her Christening day. Well we made it through her special day last week with no problems. Then it happened today. At church with the three kids - all over her and ME. Had an extra outfit for her (only her ). Hey - these things happen though. At least she didn't do it on the pastor while getting baptised.

September 8th, 2013, 10:13 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I always worry about that ANYTIME I am out. FIL always tells me to pack at least a pair of "workout"/lounge shorts and a tshirt in the diaper bag just in case it does happen. So far I've only been spit up on and had a small amount of poo leak out of diaper onto a black dress but I wiped it off (with wipee) and washed when I got home.

September 8th, 2013, 10:16 AM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a blowout once at one of my stepdaughter's soccer games. Of course it was an evening that turned cool, Morgan was dressed a little lighter than I would have liked, so I had her bundled up in the one blanket I had in her diaper bag. And she pooped through that, too. Now I have 2 blankets and 2 outfits in her bag at all times.

September 8th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I keep two onesies for Finn, and a wrap skirt and tank top for myself in the diaper bag. I'm usually not out long enough for it to be a problem, but last week I went to lunch and a museum with my sister and we were gone for about 6 hours, and I used both spare onesies AND my spare outfit.

September 8th, 2013, 11:59 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Oh no! At least it wasn't in her gown
September 8th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I was just so glad it got on me and not the Pastor. How embarrassing it would be to let someone hold her and send them home with poop stains - ugghh.

September 8th, 2013, 03:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I keep an extra shirt for me in the diaper bag in case of a bad spit up. And an extra onesie or shirt for G for the same reason. (And burp cloth.) We never have blowouts where poop actually escapes the whole diaper, though, because we use cloth. I can't imagine dealing with that. Maybe something for me to keep in mind though... when we go to Texas for Thanksgiving I was planning to do only sposies for traveling... I'll make sure to bring a whole extra outfit

September 8th, 2013, 06:56 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
It must be a disposable thing! I haven't had one with Peyton yet, but waited too long to do her diaper laundry so had to use sposies today while washing....and go figure, she totally blew out the diaper and her entire back was covered!! I'll have to sun her onesie tomorrow because it's completely stained on the entire back even though I threw it right in the wash when it happend! Ugh!!

September 9th, 2013, 04:18 AM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was wondering if you made it through the Christening ok. Glad she didn't poop on that beautiful gown!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search