holdind head up. Are you using you jumperoo and exasaucer already

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 02:03 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Just wondering how many of the little ones are holding there heads up to use the jumperoo and exasaucer already. I seen some of you have pic on fb already. We are not there yet.
September 8th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We can use the exersaucer with towels for 5 minutes. no where near jumpey - need really good head control for that.

September 8th, 2013, 04:08 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Nope, not even close. Maybe in another month or so
September 8th, 2013, 05:00 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
We're not there yet either at all....hopefully soon though. I'm ready for her to have something to entertain her self with!

September 8th, 2013, 05:16 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Probably another month here as well.

September 8th, 2013, 05:18 PM
bobbiejo1982's Avatar Super Mommy
Ok I was just curious, my little guys loves his playmat but I was just wondering what else to get. Too little for his jumperoo and doesn't care for his viberating seat much. It's not a bouncy seat thou so maybe thats why
September 8th, 2013, 05:41 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan has been using her Exersaucer for a few weeks now. When I say "using", I mean sitting in it with blankets shoved in to keep her upright. She can barely touch the bottom and really doesn't interact with the toys, spin, or bounce yet. She really likes being upright and it keeps her content for a bit.

September 8th, 2013, 06:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We're using one. Arthur loves it. Today he started bouncing, he can spin himself around so he can interact with all the toys, and he'll stay content in it for 30-40 min at a time. We had to stack books under his feet so he can touch the bottom and i have a blanket around him, though he's doing better at holding himself up.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 8th, 2013, 10:13 PM
dmreed32's Avatar Veteran
Camden doesn't interact with any toys at all, I feel like he's way behind everyone on this. He doesn't reach out for them on his play mats or bouncy. He only kicks the piano on his piano playmat because he constantly kicks. He does like sitting in his bumbo though and I'm probably buying a jumperoo this week.

September 8th, 2013, 10:22 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter isn't really reaching for toys yet either. I want to put his exersaucer together to see if he likes it or tries to grab at anything. He has pretty good head control so I think with some blankets he would be ok in it. We'll have to see! He loves his play mat and will talk to himself in the mirror on it forever. He hits and kicks things on it, but I don't think it's on purpose at all.
September 9th, 2013, 01:44 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eva holds her head up so well! But we still have not fit out the jumperoo.

September 9th, 2013, 07:21 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmreed32 View Post
Camden doesn't interact with any toys at all, I feel like he's way behind everyone on this. He doesn't reach out for them on his play mats or bouncy. He only kicks the piano on his piano playmat because he constantly kicks. He does like sitting in his bumbo though and I'm probably buying a jumperoo this week.
I don't think he is behind. He is 2 weeks younger than Elli (which is huge at this age). Elli is just beginning with things. She does not play with toys - but does like when I place a blanket over my head and go achhooo. We only use the exersaucer (and for like 5 minutes) because she hates to be on her back and constantly refluxes on her back. The exersaucer is a way to keep her upright. She does not play with it though. I have to sit there and talk to her.

September 9th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
He isn't ready to jump in one yet but I'm currently looking for a jumparoo for when he can. You can tell he gets tired of just laying around a lot.

September 9th, 2013, 07:32 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
Not yet but I want to
She tries to sit up in her bouncy chair and will have a good 3/4 inch gap between her and the back of the chair
She'll hold that position for a while

September 9th, 2013, 07:42 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by dmreed32 View Post
I don't think he's behind at all! McKinley is almost 3 weeks older and she still doesn't really reach for toys...she more or less flings her arms and legs at them and sometimes gets lucky and makes contact

McKinley has pretty good head control but no exersaucer yet...even if her head control was at a point where she was ready, she is so freakin tiny she wouldn't even be able to see over the seat lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search