We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
What are three things you are looking forward to doing with your ds or dd?
1) I had some PBK rewards I had to use so I just got Ellianna a kitchen set that I am putting away for her first birthday. I want to get her a tea set and some cute little dish towels. I cannot wait to play kitchen and tea party with her. Just thinking of what fun it will be to spend an afternoon baking real cookies and then playing with her kitchen set. One of the best parts of having children is getting to be a kid again and play. I have memories of spending many the afternoon building Thomas Tracks around the house - we could make those trains travel everywhere.
2) I cannot wait to take Elli to her first "princess luncheon" at Disney. I know it is a ways off. We generally take our boys to Disney once a year. I always watched with awww at the Moms taking their daughters all dressed up to lunch with the princesses. Now I will get to do that
3) I cannot wait to take Ellianna to her fist dance lesson. Just thinking of her in her leotard trying to do the dance steps. If she has my coordination (or lack thereof) she is likely to end up on the floor a lot. Will love it anywhere.
Ohhh - and I have to add one more. I am in no hurry for her to grow up. However, I love when they transition into a bed and you can just lay down with them at night and cuddle up. There is something so sweet about snuggling up on a fall afternoon while watching a movie. The other night all three of my kiddos were in my bed with me watching a show and it was one of the best feelings.
1) hearing him tell jokes and laugh at my jokes
2) being able to have an intellectual conversation and have him explain to me something interesting he's learned at school or wherever
3) I'm really looking forward to doing fun science nerd stuff with my kids when they are school age. Like:
- have an aquarium and have them learn with me how to measure and maintain the water quality, keep a little ecosystem of fish and snails and plants and stuff and understand how they all work...
- growing those salt crystal gardens, making baking soda + vinegar volcanoes, etc
- building kits like lego robots or remote controlled cars or radios