Monday mommy brag

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By shen7
  • 3 Post By jhmomofmany
  • 1 Post By zkat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 8th, 2013, 07:15 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
What new things is your little one is doing this week?

September 8th, 2013, 09:33 PM
Platinum Supermommy
He is holding up not just his head, but his whole upper body really well for his age. He curls like he's trying to sit up, really works hard at it, he's very focused and grunts with exertion. It's like his little workout routine. He also loves to stand up with just minor support. I think he will be early with the mobility milestones. Which makes me feel proud but also makes me think "oh cripes" I have a local mom friend whose daughter was a REALLY early walker, basically walking when most kids are cruising at best, and it was TERRIFYING because a child that young has no caution or common sense whatsoever about anything and you have to watch them like a hawk just to make sure they don't kill themselves somehow.
zkat and MamaSkunk like this.

September 8th, 2013, 09:53 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tristan is almost there with pulling himself up to a sit from laying on his back. He gets about 3/4 of the way there now. Today he also started clucking his tongue and he apparently found it funny cause he would giggle after each time so it was like cluck he he he cluck hahaha cluck he he he it was cute. He is also grasping toys and playing with them and two nights ago during tummy time he pushed himself up into a crawl position and went forward about 10 inches to grab his fave elephant toy. And he also stands with little help also. Its kind of scary because DD was early on her mobility milestones and Tristan seems to be way ahead of her.

September 9th, 2013, 05:51 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry has been practicing blowing raspberries. It ends with a lot of drool but he smiles every time he makes a sound.
September 9th, 2013, 07:01 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aidan is trying hard to sit up and push up on his arms during tummy time. He's also blowing raspberries and holding onto a toy for a minute or two at a time. He still hasn't rolled over yet but he's trying.

#1, 4, 5, 7
September 9th, 2013, 07:41 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli does great with holding himself up during tummy time and can roll from belly to back.
September 9th, 2013, 09:13 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
John is pooping yellow again (instead of green). So, WTG little man!
zkat, TeresaV and Kim3 like this.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 9th, 2013, 09:40 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur is rolling from tummy to back. He's scooting himself around somehow when he's on his back, because I put him down on the floor and when I came back he was so not where I left him. He's started interacting with toys, and he's supporting his weight on his feet with little support from me.

Oh and cute thing he did tonight: his giraffe (I call him Mr. Reachy) was on his feet, so he lifted his legs up and bent over and grabbed Mr. Reachy with his hands and had a look of triumph when he was able to bring Mr. Reachy up to be drooled on.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 10th, 2013, 02:46 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Bodhi is so content to giggle and jabber that is about all he does. Oh and constantly kicks his legs. He can hold his weight on his legs, but I am not rushing it. As a matter of fact - I am perfectly content with him not being mobile for at least 6 more months. Bourne crawled and cruised at 6 months and walked before 9 - that was not cool!
ashleykathleen likes this.
September 10th, 2013, 06:59 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
wow you're babies are cruising with milestones!!!

Emerson refuses to lift her head for me during bellytime and generally just lays there

She has been doing the sit-up thing while in her bouncy chair or carseat

September 11th, 2013, 06:10 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan rolled from tummy to back. She has also started lifting her head while laying on her Boppy at an incline. She loves looking out the window now while in the car.

September 12th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Elli is holding head head up nicely during tummy time. She doesn't roll yet. She likes to be interactive with people but not toys. For instance if I respond to her pulling up her legs, she keeps doing it. If I look at her and open my eyes really wide, she does it with her eyes (which just makes me giggle). She will follow me with her eyes everywhere.

September 12th, 2013, 11:41 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
McKinley is not rolling over yet but she is lifting her head and chest off the ground really well. I'm super pleased that she isn't even attempting to roll over because my other kids were mobile sooooooo early I don't want to go through that again! She is talking and smiling all the time. It makes me so happy when I pick her up from daycare because you can tell by the look on her face when she recognizes me and then she immediately gets all smiley and squirmy She has also started trying to stand up every time he is in our laps. Oh, and her toes have been discovered and they are all her new best friends lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search