new CD...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By MerinSun
  • 1 Post By QueenCrafty

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 13th, 2013, 04:29 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I'm getting ready to purchase some new cloth diapers and I am not sure about which ones I want to buy. I bought six of the bum genius free time diapers and I'm not exactly thrilled about them. I just wanted to get some input from you ladies about what your favorite diaper is. I know each baby is different in every diaper will fit it baby differently but I'm so undecided as to which route I'm wanting to go. Thanks!!

September 13th, 2013, 10:46 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I really liked Fuzzibunz perfect size or Charlie Bananas one size pockets for Abri. I used BumGenius pockets and AIOs for Lily, but I just couldn't get a good fit on Abri (totally different body types). I like to keep my stash pretty simple or else DH and the grandparents would never use them.
September 13th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you only want AIO or pocket diapers? Personally I love prefolds and covers, but right now G is also in M's old GMD workhorse fitteds too, those are nice and easy to fasten and have the great prefold fabric, and hold in poop really well. You need a separate cover and I like the Thirsties sized covers and Bummis Super Lite. The workhorse run small and the "large" browns fit him right now but he can still wear our few reds too.

G and M are wearing the same size prefolds now :O GMD red mediums. M wears them trifolded and they are just a bit small on her but still work, and G wears them fastened and they are a bit big on him but work. Craziness. Luckily M is pottying more and more and wearing undies a lot so I think I won't need to buy any more diapers. Though I did buy a few new covers (the super lites - I love them!), most of M's covers are pretty shot anyway and will need to be retired when she PLs.

September 13th, 2013, 11:25 AM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
I like prefolds also. Just so undecided on which way to go since I have a little of everything. Are the fuzzibunz good for skinny legs? I heard mixed reviews on those.

September 13th, 2013, 11:58 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Have you checked out Imagine diapers sold at Nicki's Diapers? I just got my first covers and LOOOOOVE them! I really want to try out their pockets and AIOs (but DH says "no" ). Everything is on sale, too
overlinmommy17 likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

September 13th, 2013, 05:10 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 View Post
I like prefolds also. Just so undecided on which way to go since I have a little of everything. Are the fuzzibunz good for skinny legs? I heard mixed reviews on those.
Abri was a chunk so I'm not sure about the fit on skinny legs. I think I ended up choosing the perfect size for her because the reviews on the one size were very mixed. I am thinking the one size ones have a special leg elastic that is adjustable though. Also, prefolds make up the majority of my stash. We're still using the infant size, but I also have 2 dozen GMD red edged prefolds for when Henry gets bigger. My pockets were reserved for daycare, babysitters, or outings. I have also occasionally splurged on a fitted diaper. Personally I love BuBuBeBe fitteds. They are so soft and pretty!! I like those for a night time diaper when they reach the heavy wetting stage.
overlinmommy17 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search