Time Machine

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By Joanne Nicole
  • 2 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 1 Post By MamaSkunk

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 18th, 2013, 05:56 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
If you had a time Machine and could go back in time and relive any moment what would it be?

I would go back to 3 am on October 12th 08 and relive Madison being born.

I would also go back in time to 2 pm October 29th 11 when I was told I would be having Hailey that evening and relive her birth.

I would also go back to 4 am on June 28th when I got up to get ready to head to the hospital to have Zack and relive his birth.

I would also go back to 4:30 pm June 10th 06 and relive the moment I said I do to one of the most important men in my life!

September 18th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
If I had a time machine, I'd be going back to stop myself from doing a ridiculous number of stupid things. Then maybe I'd have more times that I'd want to re-live...lol.

September 18th, 2013, 07:46 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'd go back to highschool and do better in school and actually go to real college, not the online crap. Probably be doing a bit better in life now if i wasn't such a slacker then.

September 18th, 2013, 07:55 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I would go to 8:16 am November 8th 2010 and 2:22 pm June 26th 2013. The minutes after my kids were born lol I don't want to relive the pain just the after

I would also go to October 7th 2011 and I would hug my best friend and wouldn't let him put of my sight. I would have got him help for his PTSD. I would have told him life is worth living and I would tell him how much he is missed everyday by me and my DH.

I would also go back to the days before my grandparents passed and let them all know how very much I love them. And I would hug them all and I would get one last dance with my grandpa and instead of him always singing to me during our dance I would sing to my grandpa Unforgettable by Nat King Cole.

September 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I agree with Joanne... I'd go back to any number of days between 2002 and 2006 and stop myself from being a dumb a $ $.

Or I would relive the day that Jordan and I became more than friends...cause it was hot and sexy and we've been inseparable ever since

September 18th, 2013, 02:00 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'd go back to the last time I visited my grandmother which was 2 days before she passed suddenly. I'd push harder for her to go to the hospital.

I'd go back to the day that my midwife told me they wanted to induce me during my 39th week and plead with her to simply increase my blood pressure medication and let me go into labor on my own. And a whole other mess of things that I'd try to change about Anna's birth and her first few days of life.

I'd go back to a lot of times in my life and stop myself from doing some pretty stupid stuff.

September 18th, 2013, 02:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to nerdout for a minute, so bare with me...

I'm going to assume the time machine is a TARDIS and that I can take a companion with me (The Doctor allows it), so I would take Arthur back to 2006 so that he could meet my grandparents (one of whom he was named for). We would spend the day catching up, and then I would leave, don't want to create any paradoxes....
MamaSkunk and Joanne Nicole like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Steph I love your nerd out moments!
beatlechicksteph likes this.

September 19th, 2013, 08:04 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I think I would also go back and request a vaginal birth with Madison even though she was breached. Because of choosing a c-section I never got my dream of experiencing a vaginal birth. Or I would have pushed to hold out and try and go into labor on my own with Hailey rather than have a c-section because Pre-E was setting in. But I am not 100% on these.

I've never watched Dr Who but if I could bring someone, I would bring Hailey and Zack back to meet my grandma and grandpa before they passed. My grandma passed in 10 and I believe she blessed us with Hailey and my grandpa passed in April and I know he wanted to meet Zack so much. He had even told my sister that he had to hold on to meet him

Last edited by Madison.Hailey.Zack; September 19th, 2013 at 08:07 AM.
September 19th, 2013, 10:57 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I don't think I would go back if I had the chance. Sure there are things in my life that didn't go well, but I am who I am because of those experiences.
September 19th, 2013, 12:43 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
I would go back to the family reunion for my mother's side the summer between 3rd and 4th grades. My parents were still together, my grandparents and great-grandparents were all still alive, my sisters and I were little enough to still be best friends. That summer I wasn't self-conscious or too "grown up" to have fun with my family.

I've had lots of wonderful times since then of course, but I think that was one of the best weekends of my life and definitely one I would relive if I could.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 19th, 2013, 01:44 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
i would go back to the day DH was bon and make the drs check his heart, then they would have known he had a hole in it and therefore would never have had his stroke and we wouldnt have had to go through he worst 6 weeks of our marriage.

i would go back to 2005 and take daniel and ava with me to see their grandad before he had his stroke

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search