iPhones

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 22nd, 2013, 05:19 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Those of you with iPhones... Did you update to the new iOS 7? What do you think? Love it or hate it?

Did anyone get one of the new 5c or 5s phones that just came out?

I updated last night and I like it. I feel like I have a new phone, which means I don't want a 5c or 5s as bad as I probably would otherwise. Haha. I have a 4s and will probably wait for the 6 to come out before I get a new phone. Maybe even the 6s, they come out with them so fast! The only thing I don't like on the new iOS is that using most of my pictures as my wallpaper doesn't work. I had one of me and Porter on my home screen and it blew it up so big that you couldn't see all of either one of our faces. I tried different ones and it just won't let you scale it down like it used to. So, I had to find one where he was farther away to be able to see his whole face! That's kind of annoying! Other than that, I like it. I think. Lol.
September 22nd, 2013, 07:20 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I got a 5 back in November or December so no new 5c or 5s for me. I did update to the new iOS7 though and I really like it.

#1, 4, 5, 7
September 22nd, 2013, 07:30 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I have a 4s too and just updated. I dislike how quickly my battery runs out, but I made a few changes in the settings that helped. It does kind of feel like a new phone. I don't think I'll get a 5s
September 22nd, 2013, 07:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I still have the 3G It works - so I have a hard time paying for something new.

September 22nd, 2013, 08:20 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
I still have the 3G It works - so I have a hard time paying for something new.
That's kind of how I feel right now about my 4s! I'll probably keep it as long as it's working!
September 22nd, 2013, 10:17 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I got the 5 back in Feb so I wont be getting a new one anytime soon. However Mike is due for a new one but hasn't decided which one he wants. I did update and like it but don't like how big it makes the pictures on the wallpaper and lock screen.

September 23rd, 2013, 09:17 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a 4s that I used to love...until the update. I'm gonna be the odd man out and say that I absolutely hate the new iOS. And it took me forever to get all my setting back to normal because it screwed so much stuff up when it updated. I'm not gonna lie, I'm considering getting the Galaxy S4 when I'm due for an upgrade...and I'm an iPhone addict so that should tell you how much I hate the update.
MamaSkunk likes this.

September 23rd, 2013, 10:57 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think iPhones are overrated and would hate all the updates and the pressure to buy the next one. I love my droid.

September 23rd, 2013, 02:17 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I use to think I would never want an iPhone but I love it. And I'm liking the updates and I actually love that my phone can be updated. I have the 4s and never feel pressure to purchase a new one when new ones come out. They can like cars, new cars come out and I don't feel the need to get the next best thing. But that's me.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search