AMAZING woven wrap deal!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 26th, 2013, 05:14 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies! I wanted to share this amazing deal on a woven wrap from my local baby store since I know we have so many babywearing enthusiasts. They do sales online, so you can get the whole deal from wherever you are. They do free shipping, too. This is what they posted on FB:

New Pre-Order!!! The World of Wraps has reached ChapmanHill BABY!! You knew it was coming~

Introducing the Natibaby Kraken Black hemp/cotton blend woven wrap. CLOSES 9.29.13 USE COUPON CODE: PREORDER for $100 off.

RESERVE TODAY and you receive:
- Complimentary GC for $25 off your next baby carrier purchase valued at $125 or more once your wrap comes in.
- FREE incentive card that will donate 10% of all of your woven purchases to your local babywearing group.
- Guaranteed Wrap Conversion spot by one of our participating WAHMs with this beautiful wrap or another of your choice.

If we receive 10 orders today, we will include a free gift with your purchase valued at $20 or more. AND one lucky person will randomly be picked to get a shortie Natibaby!

Natibaby: Amazonia

The today referred to above is Thursday, 9/26. If I hadn't just bought a Tula and a ring sling, I would give this a whirl for this price and for these perks. I highly recommend liking their page on FB. Not only do they post great deals like this, but they are always doing giveaways, often for expensive, high end products and entry is always free.

September 28th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wow, that is a great deal!
September 28th, 2013, 11:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hah! I am totally stashified, but I couldn't resist the price. Under $100 for a hemp blend woven wrap? Yes, please!

OK...kinda confused. Is the $100 off just because we're putting $$ down for a preorder? It says the remainder of the balance will be due when they're ready to ship, but when I placed my order, there was no "deposit", just the balance of the price of the wrap minus $100. So will I owe the $100 later?

Last edited by LisaS; September 28th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
September 28th, 2013, 11:49 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Heard back from the company. It's not $100 off the price of the wrap. It's $100 off for your deposit. You will owe the $100 later.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search