Big feet

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
September 28th, 2013, 04:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My poor little girl has big feet! I did notice that he 6 month sleepers fit everywhere other than the feet. She has 3-6 month Vera Bradley shoes - too small. Just got her Carter's (like Robeez) in 6-12 months and they are perfect. She is only 3 1/2 months old. Wonder if she will take after my sister who has size 10 - 11 shoes. I am only a size 9

September 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan is in 6-9 month sleepers for that very reason. Her feet are HUGE! I'm not sure what size shoe she would wear, but 0-6 month socks are also too small. Crazy!

September 28th, 2013, 08:21 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Tristan has huge feet also when he was born the Dr and the nurses exclaimed "look at how big his feet are!" Lol he has a pair of shoes that are size 9-12 month and they fit him perfectly with no room to grow at all his 6-12 month size socks are too small. All the smaller size shoes we bought him don't fit and he is suddenly making up for being small at birth and is now in 6-9 month sizes as he just shot right up height and weight wise. He now has the cutest thigh rolls now haha

September 29th, 2013, 06:43 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur has big feet to. He has REALLY long toes, which I would never have noticed on my own, but everyone keeps pointing out to me. I've been telling people if they want to buy him pjs, to buy them without feet, because his 6 month sleepers fit fine, but his feet!! I haven't put socks on him in a long time, and I've never put shoes on him, but I'm sure I'll have to go into the tub of 9-18 month clothes and dig out the bigger socks...

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
September 29th, 2013, 07:13 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry has big feet too, but mostly just disproportionately big compared to the rest of him. He's long but skinny so his feet just look really big on him. I wouldn't expect anything less. I wear a 10 and DH wears a 12. Lily is the only one that has small feet in our family and I'm not sure how that happened.
September 29th, 2013, 01:54 PM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Anna has big feet as well. The doctors have said that there's no way to tell if a baby is going to have big anything until after 2 years old. I was told that after saying "Maybe you'll have daddy's genes!" after the doctor told me Anna was on the "long and thin" side. Haha. Just like her dad so far.

September 29th, 2013, 03:57 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
The whole PR has big feet, lolol

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

September 29th, 2013, 04:43 PM
PurpleStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Giana has tiny feet...she just turned 3mos, wears size NB shoes and they are still big. They just got to the point wear they dont slip off her heel and now stay on. She has room to spare in the length & width though. My mom calls them lil doll feet. I wear a 9.5-10 & DH is an 11...I guess we'll see

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search