Shoes

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 4th, 2013, 04:54 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Did you get your baby his/her first pair of shoes yet? Someone gave us Very Bradley soft shoes for Ellianna that I have used. I also have another bootie like pair. I have not yet purchased "baby shoes." You know, those white baby shoes. Now that the cool weather is coming I am thinking she needs them. Not sure if I should stay with Robeez or real shoes (Stride Rite). What is everyone doing for the winter?

October 4th, 2013, 07:36 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My grandmum knitted some booties for Finn, but they're kind of girly, and honestly not that warm. On the few days that it's been chilly, I've just put on a pair of thick socks over his footy pajamas and then wrapped him in a blanket.

October 4th, 2013, 01:30 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Winter...what's winter?? LOL We have a ton of shoes that were handed down to us, and my parents bought him a pair of moccasins for when he starts walking. IDK what we'll do once the weather starts getting cooler, I guess we'll just have to wait and see how cold it actually gets. It's still 90 and humid here right now...poor kid is still dressing like it's summer time

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
October 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I can't justify buying real shoes until Morgan is walking, but now that it's getting cooler I'd love to find some sort of thick socks or slippers. She refuses to keep socks on her feet.

October 4th, 2013, 07:32 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't ever put my kids in shoes until they are walking. I can barely keep her socks on, I don't want to have to keep up with shoes just yet lol

October 4th, 2013, 08:51 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Most of us go barefoot most of the time (at home). When it is super cold, socks.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 3 and John Anthony, born May 24

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

Remember your resolution to lose weight or start working out? Click the blinkie to join us!

October 5th, 2013, 06:33 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry is still going barefoot while it's warm. Once it gets cooler I usually stick with the Robeez style shoes until he starts walking
October 6th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I didn't but my sister bought him a pair but he wore them maybe once. I saved the girls first pair of shoes so I saved these for him too. I did buy a pair of sandals for him for next summer that I bought on clearance.

October 6th, 2013, 08:28 AM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
i have a whole bunch of assorted shoes that i got super cheap
i really only put them on her when we venture out, and its more for me wanting her all matchy matchy than anything

October 6th, 2013, 11:23 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Yes Ariana wears shoes sometimes, she has many pair but still fits in newborn size shoes so most her pairs do t fit her yet. My favorite shoes for her to wear are those ballerina type style shoes.

October 7th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
I bought a pair of sandals that finally fit him now but they don't last long as he kicks them off. Probably won't buy another pair til he walks.
October 7th, 2013, 09:29 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
She has some robeez but she doesn't wear them much. She won't get hard sole shoes until after walking.

October 8th, 2013, 09:04 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He has some Converse Allstars they have a cloth sole not hard. We had to make sure he had shoes as Minnesota gets cold in the winter!

October 8th, 2013, 11:01 AM
TeresaMomTo2Boys's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Trey wore his first pair of shoes at his baptism. He is already on size 3 in tennis shoes/converse...anything that ties. Velcro shoes or slip ons he is in size 2 but he has wide feet like his mama LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search