Update on us...

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes
  • 2 Post By MerinSun
  • 2 Post By Gen88
  • 2 Post By Steph625
  • 3 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 3 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 6th, 2013, 11:33 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies, I havent been on here much lately, I still love you guys though lol Ariana is 4 months now, wow how time flies. Breast feeding is going great, she's exclusively breast fed I did buy a small jar of Earths best organic banana and she loved it, I plan on starting baby food at 6 months but a little taste won't kill her . I've pretty much hit my prebaby weight but would like to lose 7 more lbs but they just won't come off, don't know why. Anyway! At her 4 month check up Ariana weight 15lbs 11oz and is 25in long. She wears size 2 diapers and size 3 months and fits in some size 6 months. She smiles a lot and her giggles are the cutest. She has rolled over a couple times her head control is better but she's still wobbly please share your updates on here so I can see how your precious babies are doing!

October 6th, 2013, 07:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
You need to post more pictures of her! I remember her newborn ones and they were precious!
Gen88 and Steph625 like this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

October 7th, 2013, 06:11 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Here's some pics

navywifey2003 and MerinSun like this.

October 7th, 2013, 07:27 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
She is just so adorable!

My little guy is almost 4 months and at his 2 month check up he weighed 12 or 13pounds and was 26" long. So I can't wait to see what he is at his 4 month check up. I breast feed with supplementation. My milk supply has taken a turn for the worse. Just thankful I got this far. He still hasn't rolled over yet but I honestly don't give him the belly time he needs.
ashleykathleen and Gen88 like this.
October 7th, 2013, 07:38 AM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh I love her chubby cheeks!!!

McKinley is 4 months now too! She is a super easy baby and only gets upset if she is hungry. She's still a little peanut (not sure of her current weight but at 3 months she weighed 10lbs 3oz). She is wearing size 1 diapers and 0-3month clothes. She JUST finally outgrew all her newborn sized stuff. She hates being on her tummy and has zero desire to roll over (such the diva! Lol). She is obsessed with trying to sit up or stand on my legs. I'm amazed at how much body control she has when she sits...I almost wonder if she will skip the rolling and go straight to sitting and other things that keep her upright lol.

Here are a few pics of McKinley, AKA Mac

navywifey2003, Gen88 and Steph625 like this.

October 7th, 2013, 07:42 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Eli will be 4 months on the 20th, and he is 12.5 lbs. He rolls over all the time. If I lay him on his back, he'll be on his belly in seconds. We moved him to his crib last week and he's doing great. He usuaaly sleeps from 10 or 11 - 8 or 9 without waking up. He is a really good baby.
navywifey2003, Gen88 and Steph625 like this.
October 7th, 2013, 09:23 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Such cute babies we have!! Payson is doing great! She is 4 months old and is rolling everywhere.
Gen88 likes this.

October 7th, 2013, 09:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ellianna is 4 months old tomorrow She is 14 pounds 5 ounces and I think 24.5 inches. She generally sttn on most of the nights. She then takes a 4 hour nap for my Mom while I am at work. She generally wants to be in someone's arms. She is not yet rolling. I asked the ped on Friday about it. He said that parents and grandparents worry about rolling but that it is not really a medical milestone. He watched me hold her to see the muscles of her back. Overall she is a happy baby.

October 7th, 2013, 08:23 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur was 4 months a couple weeks ago. He weighed in at 17lbs and 26" at his 4 month appointment! He's only rolling from belly to back, but he's decided that the perfect time to practice back to belly is while on the changing table...*sigh* He's a very happy, chatty baby, and when he's fussy, you know something is not right with him. We're getting ready to go on his first airplane trip next week, it'll just be the 2 of us, so that'll be interesting...

Gen88 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 7th, 2013, 07:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I love all the updates, woops sorry I'm just now getting back to you ladies

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search