Cloth Wipes solution

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By navywifey2003
  • 1 Post By MerinSun
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 11th, 2013, 06:56 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hey ladies...yet another CDing question. So I got some cloth wipes to go with my cloth diapers as I remembered you all talking about this when we were pregnant. I googled cloth wipe solution recipes and holy crap there are tons of different recipes. I noticed a few said they may cause buildup and repelling which I obviously don't want lol. But what are your fave recipes for wipe solution that is tried and true? Or do you buy one from somewhere?

October 11th, 2013, 08:01 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I just use plain water.
shen7 and MamaSkunk like this.

October 11th, 2013, 09:30 PM
Oh well that's easy enough!

Lol sorry about all the stupid questions

October 11th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah we just fill up a Peri bottle with water at the sink and squirt some on a wipe before we use it on a poopy bottom. I had a mini spray bottle I used on M (spraying her bottom directly) but it had small parts and she liked to try to chew it so I had to get rid of it

October 11th, 2013, 09:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm more fancy! WAAAY back when I had Alex I thought about CDing and then opted against it. But at my shower an acquaintance bought me two bags of these lil scented star soaps. Never used them. Until now, lol. Now I have the solution in an old disposable wipes container. In the pocket next to my changer I have all my cloth wipes. I just dunk them into the wipes container and TCB.
MamaSkunk likes this.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

October 11th, 2013, 11:19 PM
I just have to say thank you so much ladies for answering all my stupid questions since I am a newbie and you don't make me feel dumb either!! You are the best!

October 12th, 2013, 01:28 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use a cloth wipes warmer and I just take warn water, coconut oil, a few drops of Dr. Bronner's Castile soap, and a few drops of lavender and then I dunk them and roll them up and put in the warmer. Maybe it's too much work but I have fallen in love with the warm wipes! The coconut oil makes them super soft on her bum.

October 12th, 2013, 08:33 AM
I would love to be able to use coconut oil as I adore the smell of coconut but I am allergic to coconuts

October 12th, 2013, 09:51 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I use 2 cups of water, 2 tbsp baby wash, 2 tbsp baby oil and a few drops of lavender oil in a peri bottle. I love it because when Gray gets stinking like rotten milk under his neck I can use it to fresh him up in between baths
MamaSkunk likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search