A change to no sleep

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 13th, 2013, 04:53 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Not sure what is happening. Ellianna was sleeping in hr crib over 10 hours in a row. She would got to bed between 8:30 and 10:00 and I would have to wake her at 7:00. Last two nights I did not get a combine 1 hour in the crib. I get her to sleep really good and within 2 minutes of her crib she screams. Last nigth she just screamed from 7-8. I held her, walked her. She even refused to nurse. I would think teething but then why is she happy in the day. Of

October 13th, 2013, 06:33 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I don't have any advice, but I feel your exhaustion. Porter wasn't sleeping that long at a time, but he has started waking up every hour for the majority of the night. I don't know what the deal is, but it has got to stop! If he stays asleep when I put him down (which usually results in screaming), he only sleeps for about an hour before we have to do it all over again. And an hour sometimes is just if I'm lucky. So. Tired.
October 13th, 2013, 09:18 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Yeah, I'm not sure...We're going through the same thing here. Finn was sleeping through the night sometimes 10-12 hours at a time. Occasionally he would wake up once during the night, but for the most part he slept through since he was about 2 weeks old.

But for some reason, about 3 weeks ago he started waking up nearly every hour. Our doctor said he could be going through a growth spurt and needing to eat more often. I think there's something to that, since every time I go in there he ravenously attacks the boobie like he hasn't been fed in days, when it's really only been about 45 minutes.

Whatever the case, I'm flipping exhausted. I haven't gotten more than an hour of sleep at a time in weeks.

October 13th, 2013, 11:26 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Yeah, sounds developmental if she's happy in the daytime. G sometimes gets into this thing where he is trying to practice his moves in the middle of the night. He'll pull his legs in and then kick them down really hard, fling his arms around, arch his back and try to sit, rinse and repeat. He has random super hunger nights too. Last night he was feeding and peeing so much I had to change him 3 times which is highly unusual. I always joke "must be a growth spurt" which is a joke because his whole life seems to be one big growth spurt

October 13th, 2013, 05:20 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter wakes himself trying to roll from back to belly. Which he doesn't try to do at all when he's awake. I wish he would just make it over already so we can get some sleep!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search