Post war: moms of boys!!

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes

Closed Topic Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2013, 08:18 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Morning ladies. I don't know if I should just post here or in both since I have girls and boys How is everyones monday going so far?

October 21st, 2013, 08:32 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Ugh! Henry was up a ton last night, and it's a teacher work day so the girls are home today. Lily has been whining all morning about every little thing. At least DH got home last night so he could at least feed the girls breakfast so I could try to sleep a little.
October 21st, 2013, 08:36 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think it's baby specific, as in your June baby is a boy so you post here. :-)

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 21st, 2013, 08:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2LillieAidan View Post
I think it's baby specific, as in your June baby is a boy so you post here. :-)
Thats what I thought

So far our day is going ok.

October 21st, 2013, 10:15 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am on day 4 of cloth diapering and I love it! And surprisingly I love the pocket diapers most and I thought I would prefer the AIOs or AI2s. Although I have had a bit of a learning curve haha I was stuffing two inserts in every diaper and I learned I really only need to do that with him for overnights. Think I will get some pairs of baby legs too

October 21st, 2013, 03:28 PM
I used pockets with Hailey but I've found that I like prefolds and covers with Zack for some reason.

October 21st, 2013, 03:31 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Not much time to be online today, but wanted to say hi.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

October 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My child doesn't sleep. Ahhhhh. So tired.
October 21st, 2013, 05:37 PM
Omg I so sympathize Missy. Tristan is sick and he doesn't want to sleep at night yet wants to sleep all day and he refuses to sleep in his pack n play or in bed with me he only wants to sleep in his swing. I miss my bed

October 21st, 2013, 06:16 PM
Porter won't even sleep during the day. Anywhere. He's wearing me out!!
October 21st, 2013, 07:09 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I think the issue I've been having with my cloth diapers is related to Henry's possible milk allergy. I think I have managed to avoid all dairy today!
October 21st, 2013, 09:58 PM
Woohoo for a dairy free day!

I have been trying to get Porter to sleep since 8:30. It is now 11. This is ridiculous! If only he would just sleep in the bed with me. Then he could have my boob in his mouth all night and maybe we could all get some sleep. But no, he won't do it.
October 21st, 2013, 11:05 PM
Yay for dairy free!
Well I am destined to another night on the couch cause Tristan is asleep again in his swing. I may try sticking him in the bouncer in a bit and sticking him next to my bed in that...hopefully keeping him upright will help.

Ordered a gift for Jades bday. She is obsessed with Supergirl. Tells me daily she wants to be a superhero and be "supagirl" lol and that's probably the only superhero that I never paid attention too.I was and am a batman/bat girl and xmen fan. Anyway I got her a super cute Supergirl tutu dress with matching bow and matching baby legs so she has a complete outfit. Hope she will like it. Can't believe she's almost 3

October 22nd, 2013, 02:03 AM
At least he is asleep! Took me 3 hours to get Porter to stay asleep and we are on the 3rd wake up since then. He slept for an hour and a half, an hour, and 30 minutes. Bah. I'm going to buy some books today. I've gotta figure something out because this is not working!

And super girl sounds cute!
October 22nd, 2013, 05:13 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Missy - I feel so bad for you. I had that with our first son. I did not sleep for 18 months. I feel blessed that Ellianna only got up twice last night.

October 22nd, 2013, 06:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
Missy - I feel so bad for you. I had that with our first son. I did not sleep for 18 months. I feel blessed that Ellianna only got up twice last night.
Sometimes he's ok and he sleeps pretty good stretches. Other times it's like it's impossible for him to stay asleep. Like last night. He woke up 6 more times. So 9 times after 3 hours of trying to get him to sleep. That's just crazy. And not going to work. And I refuse to just let him cry. I can't do it. I know he can sleep for 6 or 7 hours in a row. Even 8 or 9 because he's done it. I just have to figure out what things during the day/before bed make that happen.
October 22nd, 2013, 08:40 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Missy, is he teething? Maybe his teeth are bugging him and that's keeping him awake?

I'm back in town and no longer mobile so I get to participate here.

I'm hoping life starts to slow down a little, the last week and a half has been SO rough and stressful.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 22nd, 2013, 09:24 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aghhhhh 2 root canals this morning.... My whole face is numb.

#1, 4, 5, 7
October 22nd, 2013, 09:25 AM
I know its still early but what is on the menu for dinner tonight? We are having Jumbo Turkey stuffed shells with salad and garlic bread. I can't wait!!

October 22nd, 2013, 09:34 AM
I have no idea what's on the menu for tonight. I think are are gonna go to the pumpkin patch tonight though.

I have decided though who cares about flu shots I only get the flu like once every 7-10 years..however I am always getting colds and I hate them so much I wish there was a cold shot...I'd take that sucker like every month if it meant I didn't get a stupid cold. I hate being sick argh.

Closed Topic

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search