Where are your babies sleeping now?

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2013, 06:23 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Now that they are getting older, where are they sleeping now?

Zack is still sleeping in the bassinet next to my side of the bed. I'm not ready to move him to his crib yet since he still wakes once a night to eat and I'm afraid he will wake Hailey and I will have a horrible time getting them both back down. Plus I love waking up and seeing his cute face sleeping next to me

October 22nd, 2013, 06:35 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur sleeps in the crib in his room. We shared a bed while we were in California, and OMG bedsharing was SO much easier when he was littler. He's such a wiggler, and a kicker. I didn't sleep hardly at all because he's a little bed hog and would kick me all night. LOL Suffice it to say, I was glad to come home and put him back in his own bed

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
October 22nd, 2013, 08:55 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He sleeps in this crib now. We moved him out of our room when he started sleeping through the night
October 22nd, 2013, 10:30 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter sleeps in his crib at night. Even though he doesn't sleep all night. I would be all about bed sharing, but he kicks at hits at me all night and just freaks out. So it doesn't work anymore. During the day he naps in his swing or in my lap after nursing. I need to work on getting naps moved into the crib. But I'm desperate for sleep usually and I know he'll usually sleep in the swing, so I've just stuck with that.
October 22nd, 2013, 10:52 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Crib in her room.

October 22nd, 2013, 12:12 PM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Finn has slept in his crib in his own room right from the beginning. It was working fine while he was sleeping through the night, but for the past month or so he's been waking up every hour or two, and now I kind of wish I had room to put him in a cradle next to the bed. Sometimes all it takes for him to fall back asleep is to pick him up and rock him for a minute...it'd be so much easier just to rock him next to me rather than having to get up and go in the next room.

October 22nd, 2013, 12:43 PM
hilachu's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to hilachu
in her room but still in her rock n play
we're trying to transition her into her crib but its not going so well

October 22nd, 2013, 01:14 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
In a side car crib.

October 22nd, 2013, 03:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
currently...our bed
October 22nd, 2013, 05:46 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
At night she sleeps in her crib. Thanks to my MIL she will not sleep in anything but her swing for naptime. She'll scream bloody murder in her crib during the day.

October 22nd, 2013, 07:00 PM
Super Mommy
hailey still sleeps in the bed with me (along with her brother...dh works nights so its just me and the kids)..it's just easier b/c she nurses every 2-3 hours during the night still. for naps though she usually sleeps in her swing, pack n play, or crib
October 23rd, 2013, 04:27 AM
Steph625's Avatar Super Mommy
Leif sleeps in his own room. Been there about a month. I have a baby cam in his room along with a reguLr monitor. Baby cam is awesome cuz even when I'm working, I can view his room and watch him sleep.
October 23rd, 2013, 08:03 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
We have a video camera also. He's starting to sleep longer stretches so I'm sure within the next month he will be moved. Hailey wasn't moved till she was 6 months old.

October 23rd, 2013, 12:10 PM
PregnantAtLast's Avatar Loving my baby boy
still in our room, still wakes once a night

October 23rd, 2013, 01:49 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I moved Peyton to her crib last weekend, she hit the weight limit on the bassinet and rolling and turning everywhere, I was certain she was going to fall through it (top of the pack n play lol) She's been STTN for awhile now, and that didn't change when I put her in her crib. At least someone's finally getting use out of the very expensive nursery furniture!! Connor never slept in the crib, he barely sleeps in his own room nowadays!

October 25th, 2013, 10:29 AM
lhug_nar's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to lhug_nar Send a message via MSN to lhug_nar Send a message via Yahoo to lhug_nar
Mackenzie is in a crib in our room.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search