We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Since Thanksgiving is this month (for those of us in the US), lets start our days of thanks. Each day edit your post to include what you are thankful for each day of the month. You only need to list one!
Day 1- I am thankful for my warm house on this windy very chilly day!
Day 2- I am thankful to wake up to another day here on earth with my family.
Day 3- I am thankful for am amazing husband!!
Day 4- I am thankful that my body has allowed me to nurse Zack.
Day 5- I am thankful that Zack has done so well transitioning into his crib. 3 nights with no issues!
Day 6- I am thankful to have an amazing extended family. When I married Mike I married into a wonderful family!
Day 7- I'm thankful that we have had what little time we have been blessed to have with Storm, Fergie and Max.
Day 8- I am thankful to whoever came up with coffee. Without it my day would not go as well as it does
Day 9- I am thankful for wonderful neighbors! Anytime one of us is in need of something we can always count on each other
Day 10- I am thankful for the outdoors and animals god created. Without them mike wouldn't be out right now enjoying a sport he loves. Hoping he gets a deer!
Day 11- I am thankful to all of our veterans who put their lives on the line for the privileges we enjoy currently. Your sacrifice is honorable beyond words!
Day 12- I am thankful for the sunshine today. It makes the cold more bearable.
Day 13- I am thankful that god blessed us with three beautiful wonderful children. I can't wait to watch as they grow into the amazing adults I hope they become.
Day 14- I am thankful that god put Mike in my path 16 years ago. Little did I know he would become my best friend, partner in crime, love of my life, father of my children and the one I will grow old and gray with!
Day 15~ I am thankful to my hubby who busts his butt at work so that we can afford to do things like Madison's schools 5th grade auction night. We all had a great time.
Day 16~ I am thankful that Mike has a place he can go to hunt. NOW bring home that 8 pointer darn it!
Day 17th- I am thankful god blessed us with a son and a cutie at that
Day 18- I am thankful that we did not lose power last night from the storm. It did however blow the roof off the kids playhouse.
Day 19~ I am thankful for the journey my life has gone on thus far. Without the negatives I've faced, I would not have the blessings I have right now
Day 20~ I am thankful for the amazing family I have in my life.
Day 21~ I am thankful for each day that I get to continue to watch my children grow into the awesome little people they are
Day 22~ I am thankful for the memories I hold deep in my heart of those that I can no longer physically hug
Last edited by Madison.Hailey.Zack; November 22nd, 2013 at 09:48 AM.
1. I am thankful for my happy, healthy children 2. I am thankful for a hardworking husband so that I am able to stay home. We may be broke, but our sacrifices are worth it 3. I am thankful for clean bathrooms 4. I am thankful for a decent night's sleep. Henry only woke up twice, and was so warm and snuggly
5. I am thankful for my right to vote
6. I am thankful for a quick girls night out to get away
7. I am thankful to my mom for teaching me how to sew as a child. I love creating pretty thing for my kids
8. I am thankful for good strong coffee after a long night
1. I am thankful for my husbands health, after e nearly lost him a few years ago
2. i am thankful to the person who too the time to create clomid, without it there would be no Ava
3, i am thankful for the roof over our heads its cold out there tonight.
4. i am thankful for chocolate!
5. i am thankful for the kids health, it scares me the illnesses out there
6. i am thankful for my nephew (its his birthday today) after my sister had 4 m/c's before him
7. i am thankful that my son loves school
8. i am thankful i have so many friends both on and off line
1. I am thankful that God blessed is with our boys and they surprised us with our girl :)
2. I am thankful for my Mother who cares for my children while DH and I work. She is wonderful to them (even if she and I are very different).
3. I am thankful for the amazing progress my eldest has made. He has Aspergers and we were told of a terrible prognosis. Last year in 4th grade he earned the national science award and was #1 in his class in Math. And greatest of all he made some friends.
4. I am thankful for an honest hard-working DH who loves me.
Last edited by Kim3; November 4th, 2013 at 06:58 AM.