Black Friday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By TeresaV
  • 1 Post By Kim3

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM
Super Mommy
Are you planning on doing any black friday shopping? Do you go out or shop online?

I'm looking at all the sales online right now. Every year we shop online and buy stuff that way. I love Kohl's and Old Navy!
November 23rd, 2013, 12:34 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm going to Best Buy on Black Friday because they have the Samsung Galaxy S4 for FREE!!!!!
KellBell2621 likes this.

November 23rd, 2013, 05:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I might check out Old Navy online but I'm not going out this year. DH has to work the next morning and I don't feel like fighting the crowds. I'm mostly done shopping anyway.
November 23rd, 2013, 05:27 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Not usually, but the stores opening early is intriguing so I think my Mom and I will go out after everyone leaves. We'll hit TRU/BRU, maybe Target and/or Kohl's if they're open as well. There's a few big gifts I'm waiting to get for Connor on BF.

November 24th, 2013, 04:10 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I am going. Went every year since I was about 16 except last year (could not get my behind out of bed with the pregnancy). I love the thrill of it - reviewing circulars, making lists, etc. One rule - I will not be mean, rude, snarky, snappy, etc to anyone. I hate people who act like that. Black Friday is when I can leave the house at 2 a.m. all by myself with coffee in handle to get 95% of my shopping done while my family sleeps. If itr is 3:00 and my kids are sleeping, heck it is ok for me to wait a little longer in line - it is actually less pressure than in the afternoon. Sometimes I even grab a doorbuster toy special just to donate to toys for tots (love the thrill of it). Will not shop on T-day though - that is when I stay with family. No shopping until they are all asleep.
KellBell2621 likes this.

November 24th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Not this year. I refuse to go shopping on thanksgiving since that means those that have to work miss out of spending the holiday with their families. Also because everything the girls wanted was on sale now and not in the BL ad for TRU so I went last week and got their stuff done.

November 24th, 2013, 08:21 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
We were and then Walmart had a pre Black Friday sale and we almost finished our shopping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search