Monday moans

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 24th, 2013, 08:22 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Let's hear your recent moans ladies!

November 25th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
DD left this morning to go with her dad to see his family for Thanksgiving. :-( she'll be back fri but I miss her already

#1, 4, 5, 7
November 25th, 2013, 06:20 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I cheated on my dairy-free diet over the weekend and it caught up to me. Henry was so fussy last night and was up at least 4 times to eat and cry. I'm so tired this morning.
November 25th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Courtney - I cheated as well. I was told the only way to know if Ellianna has grown out of it is to try a little dairy. DS1 had his birthday on the weekend and we made fondue at home. Had a bit of the bread and cheese on Friday night - cranky baby Saturday. Luckily she appears back to her old self. Needless to say that I will stay dairy free on T-Day.

November 25th, 2013, 12:50 PM
jhmomofmany's Avatar Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
DH has been gone 22 days, and I really miss him. The flip side is that he will be due for five days off for Thanksgiving.

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!

November 25th, 2013, 01:47 PM
overlinmommy17's Avatar Super Mommy
Still at my wits end with maddie. I've never seen a baby that cries all the time. I started her on some nutramagin (sp??) But no change. I think she's also extremely spoiled from being held 24/7. I'm worried she will never learn to crawl. She barely rolls over now. I can't sit her down long enough for her to learn. I'm so exhausted with this child

November 25th, 2013, 05:50 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
It took me almost an hour to get DD's new carseat installed in DH's car. Installation in my car was a breeze because I have LATCH. DH's car does not, and to make matters worse he has a free sliding buckle so I had to deal with the locking clip. And to make matters even worse DH just got snipped so he really was of no help to me. That locking clip is the freakin devil.

November 25th, 2013, 08:32 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
It took me almost an hour to get DD's new carseat installed in DH's car. Installation in my car was a breeze because I have LATCH. DH's car does not, and to make matters worse he has a free sliding buckle so I had to deal with the locking clip. And to make matters even worse DH just got snipped so he really was of no help to me. That locking clip is the freakin devil.
I know those feels. That's how long it took us to install our car seat in DH's car the first time, and I was 2 weeks from having Arthur, so I was no help. Our cars are too old to have LATCH, and DH's car needed the locking clip. So I know EXACTLY how you feel.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
November 26th, 2013, 07:07 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm a bit late so I'll do it for today. Hailey woke up puking last night so I dealt with cleaning her up and then as I'm putting her back to bed Zack woke up to eat. Get them all taken care of and throw the dirty bedding in the washer and near the end it starts acting up. Now today I need to do more laundry since she's gotten sick two more times but my washer is being stupid and wont run a cycle. I hate the thing!

November 26th, 2013, 07:43 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Quote:
Originally Posted by overlinmommy17 View Post
Still at my wits end with maddie. I've never seen a baby that cries all the time. I started her on some nutramagin (sp??) But no change. I think she's also extremely spoiled from being held 24/7. I'm worried she will never learn to crawl. She barely rolls over now. I can't sit her down long enough for her to learn. I'm so exhausted with this child
We never did tummy time with Abri for the same reasons, and she was a great crawler. I'm so sorry you are still having issues! I have been there and hate that others have to go trough that
November 26th, 2013, 09:10 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeresaV View Post
I understand. My car doesn't have the latch and has to have the locking clip. I told DH that once it goes in it isn't coming out until we get a new car (finger's crossed it'll be soon). I'd rather buy a new car seat for his car than try to install that thing again.

"Shake it up now, Sugaree. I'll meet you at the Jubilee. And if that Jubilee don't come. Maybe I'll meet you on the run."

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search