Typical Tuesday

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 10th, 2013, 03:38 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
What does your typical Tuesday look like? Is it the same every week or is it always different?

Mine is usually the same for the most part. I get up at 4:40 am to meet my friend at 5 for our walk. Get home by 6, shower, then get back in bed with Henry. DH feeds the girls and takes Lily to school. By 8:30 am, I get Henry up, pack Abri's lunch, and take her to preschool by 9. Back at home I eat breakfast and have coffee while Henry plays. Depending on what I need to get done, Henry will nap in his swing while I clean/do dishes/sew/laundry or nap on me if it's a lazy day. Then I have a quick lunch before I pick Abri up from preschool. She has nap time while Henry plays, and then he naps again. Before I know it, it's 3pm and time to pick up Lily. Then it is craziness- snack time, homework, the girls play and then fight. By 5 I am worn out but have to work on dinner. We usually eat by 6, the girls play some more, we watch Wheel of Fortune, and then I text DH begging him to come home to help me get them to bed. The girls go to bed around 8, DH gets Henry ready for bed, we watch a little tv in bed, and then Henry and I pass out.
December 10th, 2013, 04:53 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Same usually - Connor has school on Tues/Thurs. Alarm goes off at 7:15a - coffee, shower, breakfast, get kids ready, hope to be out the door by 9a at the latest. Drop him off and head back home to work until it's time to pick him up. Leave the house about 12:35ish to pick him up. Then we head home, I eat lunch and Connor will sometimes have a snack, then he goes down for a nap for a good hour and I work again. He'll wake up between 3-3:15p usually. Then I'll do dinner prep and do some housework, clean the kitchen.

During this whole time Peyton is either nursing, napping, or rolling around on the floor lol.

Some days I will go to a friend's house for coffee instead of going home to work, but not often enough! Thursday looks exactly the same, with the exception of the past few months I started attending 'mom 2 mom' at the church where Connor's preschool is, it's a faith-based moms group and was very enlightening and something I really needed at the time. My neighbor introduced me to it, unfortunately they are on break for half of November all the way through 'til after the first of the year when the kids go back to school after Christmas break, so Thursdays are back to slave driven work at home!

December 10th, 2013, 01:53 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It's the same. We get David to school by 8:30, I take Kyle to work. Come home feed Katelynn breakfast, do some chores, Katelynn to school by 11:45, come home feed the littles put them down for a nap, do more chores or relax. Leave by 2:35 to get the kids from school. Get home give them a snack, do homework, feed baby, pick up Kyle by 6, make dinner, baths/showers, they watch a movie in the playroom then bed.

December 10th, 2013, 02:51 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We usually get up at 6:30/7:00, and then we have book babies at the library at 9:30. Then we just come home, or run errands. And once home we just play/hang out.

The second and fourth Tuesdays we have breastfeeding support group from 2:30-4:00.

Mostly we just hang out at home. We're homebodies

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 10th, 2013, 10:36 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Usually on Tuesdays we are just at home until we leave at 3:45 to go to the gym for my 4:30 Zumba class. I spend most of the day trying to get Porter to nap so that he won't be a grump for the girls at the gym.
December 11th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Hopefully get Ellianna into her crib by 6:00 a.m. so I can shower (her sleeping has been less than perfect lately). Shower, make coffee and get the boys up at 6:45. Drink coffee and get Ellianna up at 7:00. Nurse and then get the boys out of the house at 7:30 to drive them to school and then continue in the car to get to work by 8:30. Work and then leave by 5:00 to pick up Ellianna ang get home to help the boys with homework and eat dinner. 7:30 is bath time for Ellianna and then marathon nursing until we both zonk.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search