Update on your baby

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes
  • 1 Post By beatlechicksteph
  • 2 Post By QueenCrafty
  • 1 Post By Hopeful2BMommy
  • 1 Post By Kim3
  • 1 Post By bribugg13
  • 1 Post By navywifey2003

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 23rd, 2013, 02:16 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Please update us on your baby! How are they doing? How are their milestones?

December 23rd, 2013, 02:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur is doing amazing!! Here's his recent milestones:

navywifey2003 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 23rd, 2013, 08:00 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry is doing great! He has army crawled, but still prefers rolling as his main mode of transportation. He gets on all fours and rocks all the time now. I have seen him move one knee forward, but he can't quite get the second one forward. He ends up pushing himself backwards. He can sit unsupported for about 30 seconds, and he seems to be trying to push himself up to a sitting position. He is always happy and will laugh when someone talks to him in a silly voice. No babbling yet, but it will come.
navywifey2003 and alittlelost like this.
December 23rd, 2013, 09:01 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Eli is doing great! He is sitting unassisted, has one tooth throught the gum and has just started pushing up on his hands and knees!
December 24th, 2013, 02:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ellianna is a handful. In a good way though. She has three teeth and trying to have that fourth once come through (which means sleep is interrupted). She sits well and can get from her belly to a sitting position on her own. She gets up on all fours and then rocks and lunges (not a crawl - but it gets her moving). She is 17 lbs 2 ounces and 28 inches. She love to eat - I still really puree her food although now she seems to want more chuncky food (which scares me). She is very attached to nursing though - so she gets plenty of milk. Last night I ran into the OB who delivered her in the grocery store. For OT reasons, he had a really horrible day. When he saw me, he came over to chat and see Ellianna. She smiled at just the right time for him. It is incredible how babies can just make people melt.

December 24th, 2013, 04:42 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
Peyton is doing great. She will be 6 months the day after Christmas but we don't have her appointment until the first week of January, so no clue on her stats! She's almost crawling, she's rocking and like Courtney said, she will get one knee going but hasn't quite figured out the hand-knee coordination yet! Almost though, she army crawls or lunges forward to get around. She's really quick, too! lol She can't sit unsupported for very long yet, she gets a little better each day. And she "dadada's" everything. I've heard a few 'ga/goo' sounds recently, too.

The "Moooom, she's touching my things" has already started from Connor ha ha

December 24th, 2013, 12:31 PM
Payson is crawling on her hands and knees! She is everywhere!
beatlechicksteph likes this.

December 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Zack is doing great! He's sitting on his own for longer periods of time. He scoots backwards now. Grabbing things more. No talking yet.

January 3rd, 2014, 09:38 AM
QueenBee_2012's Avatar Regular
Wow, it's been so long since I've been here. Looks like all the babies are growing and doing wonderful.

My baby girl turned 6 months on the 2lst of Dec. She was almost l6 pounds and 27.5 inches long. She is crawling, pulling up, and doing lot's of baby talk (her fav is dadadada). She can stand with little assistance and is sitting on her butt AND knees un-assisted. Don't know if you'll be able to see it but I've included a little video I did recently. At the end she is "talking".

Livia growing up - YouTube

January 3rd, 2014, 10:57 AM
Super Mommy
hailey is crawling..well she gets up on all fours then just lunges forward lol, but she can get all the way across the room! she has 3 teeth (two bottom, one on top). she loves to laugh at her older brother when he dances. she is a handful and loves to be held and cuddled. she's my little diva she can almost sit up unassisted, we are working on that now!
January 3rd, 2014, 11:35 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Isabel has been sitting up since 5 months or so and sits up for long periods now (5-10 minutes, sometimes more). She's almost army crawling but not quite. She stands while holding onto things and says a couple words. Her therapist says she's still mildly hypotonic but she's catching up to her "real" age!
January 3rd, 2014, 01:18 PM
I'm so happy to see all'our babies Re doing so well!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search