Gifts

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2013, 06:38 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
What did your LO's get for christmas. Do they have a favorite? What did you get?

December 27th, 2013, 07:50 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry got quite a bit. He got a little ball popper toy from us, a walking toy and rolling kitty toy from my SIL, clothes from my sister, a little talking helicopter from my mom, and a little toy set of keys from my friend. He loves all of them! He is getting so tired of his exersaucer, and all of these new toys are floor toys.

I got a locket necklace from my MIL, historical sewing books from my mom, gourmet granola and peanut butter (delicious and dairy free!) from my sister, DVDs and an immersion blender from DH, and movie gift cards from my SIL.

Last edited by QueenCrafty; December 27th, 2013 at 07:53 AM.
December 27th, 2013, 03:53 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Payson 's favorite is her laugh and learn puppy. I got pots and pans from my parents plus a crap knife set. I wanted new knives so badly I'm kind of disappointed that they suck. I am grateful for them though because those were our only gifts.

December 27th, 2013, 05:41 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Morgan got Violet the Leap Frog puppy that she LOVES. She also got some stuffed animals, a big ball popper thing from Fisher Price, some stacking cups, blocks, sippy cups, and some books. I got a Frank Lloyd Wright Lego Architecture set. I'm kind of an architecture nerd. I am having so much fun putting it together.

December 28th, 2013, 12:58 PM
Mega Super Mommy
My boys got the Wii U and Ellianna got the 2013 American Girl doll, a disney doll, a pair of pj's, a vinylmation (the boys always get one a year), and plastic plates and bowls. She still loves the stacking cups handed down from my first son the best of all

I got two great gifts. First, a few years ago DH got me a beautiful bracelet. It is all silver beads and each stand has the names of my children written in beads and their birthstones. This year he sent it back and had a third strand added to it with Ellianna's name and birthstones. Now it is a gorgeous three strand bracelet with all three kiddos names. I also have been keeping my eye on the Vitamix for months. I really want to get the kids to drink smoothies filled with spinach, carrots, etc. Well, i got one and am trying all different things (smoothies and soups) with all kids of fresh fruits and veggies.

December 28th, 2013, 06:01 PM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
That bracelet sounds beautiful! I'd love to see a pic and where did he get it? I'm looking for one that DH can give me for mother's day!

Peyton got the Violet leapfrog puppy also, a tea set, LOTS of teethers, sippy cups, an outfit, 2 glow worms, jumperoo, and an aden & anais dream blanket (Connor still uses his, I love them!). Her favorite seems to be the tea pot that sings and lights up and her sophie teether.

I got a new vera bradley tote purse in Plum Crazy, PJs, and a flat iron from my parents, 3 new pots/sauce pan and cash from ILs, pot holders/oven mitt from SIL, a few gift cards from Aunts, and some kitchen utensils from my niece.

December 28th, 2013, 07:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur got about 30 books, some blocks ad a couple stuffed animals. He doesn't have a favorite yet because we're not home so we don't want to get anything out.

I got several blu rays and books, my sister got me canvas pairing with a quote from my favorite book on it. DH got me all of Firefly on bluray. Those were some top gifts.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
December 29th, 2013, 10:50 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter got a jumperoo, Scout, and some other toys. He likes them all I think! I got a Tula and a water sling from my dad and stepmom and some money & little things from my mom. And I got a beautiful ring with diamonds on it from my husband!!

Oh and a new heart rate monitor!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search