Mommy Confessions

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree7Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2014, 01:29 AM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Add me to the fat baby name callers lol

I call Grayson:

Chubbs
Chubba
Chubba-dub
Little Fat Man

LOL. I do love how chunky he is! I have never had a chunky baby before.

I will confess I am back in the TWW and I am P*SSED! I could literally smack Alex for it. Besides I had weird spotting today and my heart sank I want one more baby but there is no way in heck I can handle another right now. Okay, I am off to cry..

January 12th, 2014, 11:26 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Aaaw! *hugs*

Today I was playing with Rory and he was reaching for my belly. So I lifted it and stuck my belly out to show him that that is where he comes from. Then I look down at my stuck out belly and noticed that it was red and kinda icky on my belly button.

I'm using Rory's nystatin cream on it now It kinda burns but that maybe because I scrubbed it really hard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
I have anxiety when good things happen.
I just saw this! I do, too! I've told my husband that I get all funny and whenever I get sat down and praised for something I feel all funny and unhappy. It really does make me uncomfortable to be told that I did something well.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

January 12th, 2014, 01:20 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsLat View Post
Add me to the fat baby name callers lol

I call Grayson:

Chubbs
Chubba
Chubba-dub
Little Fat Man

LOL. I do love how chunky he is! I have never had a chunky baby before.

I will confess I am back in the TWW and I am P*SSED! I could literally smack Alex for it. Besides I had weird spotting today and my heart sank I want one more baby but there is no way in heck I can handle another right now. Okay, I am off to cry..
Huge huge hugs! I have been there with Payson. She is the biggest blessing, but I so know the feeling!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinSun View Post
Aaaw! *hugs*

Today I was playing with Rory and he was reaching for my belly. So I lifted it and stuck my belly out to show him that that is where he comes from. Then I look down at my stuck out belly and noticed that it was red and kinda icky on my belly button.

I'm using Rory's nystatin cream on it now It kinda burns but that maybe because I scrubbed it really hard.

I just saw this! I do, too! I've told my husband that I get all funny and whenever I get sat down and praised for something I feel all funny and unhappy. It really does make me uncomfortable to be told that I did something well.
We got a 500 refund for our birth and we kept getting blessed financially. I had attacks about it for weeks because I thought something bad had to happen after that. It's really difficult.

January 13th, 2014, 05:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Waiting to hear for the sound of the other shoe dropping

When I had Alex I had PPA and I still struggle with it now and again. I remember rocking him one night and I had this horrible overwhelming feeling that I wasn't going to keep him. That he was not mine to keep and eventually, soon, I was going to lose him. It was awful.

With Rory I haven't had those kinds of attacks mostly because I think he has actual problems so my anxiety is wrapped around that reality. But when things are going well for a really long time I do find myself holding my breath and waiting for something to happen.

'Scuse the bad typing, please. 'Breast is Best' but not when browsing the internet!

January 13th, 2014, 06:37 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sometimes I tell Anna she's "a little sh*t pot". My grandma used to call us that when we were being ornery and it just comes out. I'm no worse for wear for it, but I know it's probably not good.
KellBell2621 likes this.

January 13th, 2014, 11:16 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Quote:
Originally Posted by MerinSun View Post
Waiting to hear for the sound of the other shoe dropping

When I had Alex I had PPA and I still struggle with it now and again. I remember rocking him one night and I had this horrible overwhelming feeling that I wasn't going to keep him. That he was not mine to keep and eventually, soon, I was going to lose him. It was awful.

With Rory I haven't had those kinds of attacks mostly because I think he has actual problems so my anxiety is wrapped around that reality. But when things are going well for a really long time I do find myself holding my breath and waiting for something to happen.
Yea this exactly! We are using our taxes to take a huge family vacation and while I am so excited, my irrational brain is scared.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search