Weather in your area?????

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Joanne Nicole

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 5th, 2014, 05:18 AM
Mega Super Mommy
OK - we all hear about the horrible weather. how is it where you live?

We live in NE PA and Tuesday has a high of 8 degrees. I personally hate the cold. Would love to live down south. I like the heat so much that we wait until summer to go South because even March in Florida is not hot enough for me.

January 5th, 2014, 05:56 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Snow, snow, snow, coooooold here in Toronto.

Personally I prefer cold climates over hot. After all the years I spent living in Phoenix, in the searing heat, in the dust, in the brown - I relish living somewhere green and beautiful...the trade off is snow and cold. But I'm ok with it. It's a great excuse to sit by the fire with a cup of coffee and a good book. Couldn't do that in Arizona!
bribugg13 likes this.

January 6th, 2014, 09:58 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
It's in the 70s here.

January 6th, 2014, 09:37 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I am in South Carolina and our low for tonight is 14!! Right now we have a "feels like" temp of 8!

January 7th, 2014, 04:15 AM
Super Mommy
it is awful here! they finally are using the word 'blizzard'...first time in 20 years! there are driving bans and my county is in a state of emergency. between frigid temps, blowing snow, and up to 3 ft of accumulations, it is a mess. so glad to be staying inside!!!
January 7th, 2014, 11:11 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
It is colder then he** here!!!! Snow everywhere (got at least a foot on sunday night into monday). Its suppose to get into the 30's by the weekend so that is something to look forward too. The kids have been off school for the last two days because of the cold.

January 7th, 2014, 04:31 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We didnt get any snow but it is cold here. I dont think it got above 0 today. Tomorrow is suppossed to be in the teens tho.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search