Who is a stay at home mom

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 11th, 2014, 01:54 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am trying to get to know everyone. Who is a stay at home mom or who works. What do you do? Anyone have pets? I am a substitute teahcer and secretary. I have two dogs that are my babies.

January 11th, 2014, 02:24 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ooo ooo ooo!!!! Me me me! I stay at home!! Lol

No pets yet. We want a dog but we have to get our fence fixed first.

#1, 4, 5, 7
January 11th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I have three kiddos - two sons and a daughter. No pets - as my kids have asthma. I am an attorney specializing in civil litigation.

January 11th, 2014, 03:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm a stay at home mom!

No pets here. We will revisit pets when we move.

Thank you Vicki.. for the beautiful siggy
January 11th, 2014, 03:24 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a stay at home mom pretty much. I teach Zumba a couple times a week and he goes to the gym with me. But that's it for now. I have a possible nanny job opportunity starting this summer which would be nice because then I can have him with me!

We have 3 dogs (2 pugs and a chihuahua) and 2 cats. Tooooo many. Haha.
January 11th, 2014, 03:55 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I am a sahm. We have 4 kids, 6 and under. 1 dog and 1 cat, my husband is active duty navy.

January 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
I'm a stay at home mom. Besides the 3 kids we have a dog and two cats. My hubby is a union sheet metal worker.

January 12th, 2014, 12:17 AM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a stay at home mom. I have two kiddos. A 3 year old DD and my DS was born June 26th. Before being a sahm I was a level 2 NDT radiographer(x-ray tech....non medical use xrays). I have way many pets. Kitties and Dogs. I used to be a rescuer so all my fur kids were rescued from bad situations..my american bulldog and my pit/dalmation mix were both rescued from being bait dogs for fighting dogs. So yeah I am the one that usually remembers everyone's dogs and kitties names lol
Oh and I also have 5 older step kids and my DH is a Truck driver/logistics broker that is currently doing odd jobs due to a crappy economy.

Last edited by MamaSkunk; January 12th, 2014 at 12:20 AM.
January 12th, 2014, 06:05 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm a stay at home mom - my daughter Fiona turns 6 tomorrow and Finnegan was born June 11th.

No pets currently. We live with my parents at the moment and they have a hound that drives me up the wall - most neurotic dog you'll ever meet. We had a cat for many, many years but she passed away when I was 8 months pregnant with Finn. I miss having a cat, so when we move this summer I'm going to look into getting a new kitty for our family.

January 12th, 2014, 06:34 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I'm a SAHM now. I was an admin at a CPA firm until Henry was born. My oldest Lily is about to turn 6 next week, Abri is 3, and Henry is my June baby. We have two dogs- Ruthie is a Boston Terrier Chihuahua mix and Sophie is a Westie
January 12th, 2014, 11:40 AM
bribugg13's Avatar SAHM to Pirate & Princess
Send a message via MSN to bribugg13 Send a message via Yahoo to bribugg13 Send a message via Skype™ to bribugg13
I'm a SAHM to Peyton (my June baby) and Connor, who will be 4 in May. He's in preschool 2 days a week this year though, so that's been nice. I work part time from home on the internet when he's in school or they are napping. And I plan to go back to school next year (I have to wait because we just moved to FL and I have to be considered a resident, no way I'm paying out of state tuition!!)

We have one dog, a great dane mix, named Jack.

January 12th, 2014, 01:13 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I am a WAHM. I run a small publishing house, I'm an internationally published author, and I run an editing and cover design service. I also do some marketing work on the side. Doesn't really pay the bills (my husband's job does that) but gives me some spending money for the kids and is helping us save up toward a house.
January 12th, 2014, 04:34 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I am a wahm. I'm a Realtor, I go into the office 1-2 times a week and as needed and work from home. The other days I'm home with my kiddos. Kiley just turned 5 and is in preschool 3 hours daily and I have my June babies Cameron & Coralynn. We have a giant chocolate lab Remington

January 12th, 2014, 04:39 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks to everone who posted so far, its nice getting to know everyone.

January 12th, 2014, 07:17 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
I am a stay at home mom, but I did work as a claims adjudicator until my due date last june. I have two older children (both teenagers) and lots of fur-babies.

January 13th, 2014, 09:38 AM
KellBell2621's Avatar Eli & Hailey's Mommy!
i'm a sahm! have been for a little over 2 years now, since I had my son. Prior to that i was a lead infant teacher at a daycare. We do not have any pets (our landlord doesnt allow any)
January 13th, 2014, 07:04 PM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I am a sahm but I'm never home. Before I had Jocelyn I sold custom digitized embroidery designs and an occasional cloth diaper. Since having her, I've had to give up my wahm status. Before I was married, I was a computer lab manager, but that was ages ago. No pets.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
January 16th, 2014, 09:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Meeeee, We have two kids, my son Jordan is 6 and in kindergarten and my baby girl Ariana is 7 months old. I have a fur baby(puppy) named Ziggy. I've had him since he was 2 months old. He's almost 2 1/2 now

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search