Body/AF/etc talk TMI

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 9th, 2014, 06:15 PM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
After I had Isa, I had PP bleeding for like 8 weeks. Then I had my first AF like 4 weeks after that and have pretty much been regular since then. I don't track my dates or anything, just know I get it about once a month. Well, about a week ago I felt like I was gonna get AF. Crampy and just felt like it was coming type of moisture that has you running to the bathroom to check every few hours. It never came. The cramping went away. I'm getting acne and itchy skin, which I sometimes get when pregnant, and I'm having to pee more (maybe not that much more often, but definitely more "urgently" when I do have to go and sometimes waking at night to go--to be honest, that's not a pregnancy sign for me though. It's entirely new; I never wake to pee even when pregnant). To be clear, I really do NOT think I'm pregnant. I'm taking a test just to be sure, but I usually don't get pregnant unless we are trying for months, and my husband and I rarely have sex so I doubt our timing was that spot on AND we use the pull out method (which I KNOW is not effective, but he he pulls out early and we've even gone 5 years NTNP without getting pregnant so I really doubt that between all these factors that I could be). Not saying it's impossible, just saying with *our* history it's really really really unlikely. What I am wondering now though is what else might be causing this. I did get dizzy the other day which I usually don't, so I'm wondering if something might be going on with my blood sugars? I eat pretty healthy but I do have a sweet treat almost every night so I'm wondering if I'm just not eating healthy enough. Any ideas?

Last edited by alittlelost; February 9th, 2014 at 06:18 PM.
February 10th, 2014, 04:57 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wish I could help. I know the urgency for me was a dropped uterus - although I also had lots of pain in the area and down the leg. I am thinking perhaps your hormones are just off. Are you breastfeeding? If not, did you recently stop?

February 10th, 2014, 07:59 AM
alittlelost's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm breastfeeding. I was pumping when she was in NICU which is why I got AF right after PP and I think I kept it even after I started breastfeeding and have been direct breastfeeding for 4 months now and still getting my AF on time. I'm wondering it maybe I might have something with my sugars (early signs of diabetes maybe?) or if it could be something else. I'm not in a lot of pain. I had the cramping a week ago like I was gonna get AF, I didn't, and then today I had some twinges, so maybe it's coming now and the cramping was ovulation pains or something. I am probably worried for no reason but if it's healthy related issue I want to make sure I get it taken care of.
February 10th, 2014, 12:59 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Hmm Im not really sure, I had really weird bleeding after Everett but this is something different. It could be hormonal.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search