Retired baby gear

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By TeresaV

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2014, 07:15 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
What items has your LO grown out of? Have you had to buy anything new that you didn't think you would need?

February 24th, 2014, 08:50 AM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
I've put away the exersaucer, floor mat, and bouncy seat. The Johnny jump up is about to be put up too. I haven't had to buy anything since we had it all already
February 24th, 2014, 08:54 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
The bassinet and play mat have been retired. I did buy a mini pack n play since he's still in our room and a full size pack n play was to big. He still used the swing/bouncer and jumparoo.

February 24th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Retired the bumbo, bassinet, floor mat, bouncy seat, and swing.
February 24th, 2014, 09:36 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Retired the mamaroo, jumperoo, and rock n play.

February 24th, 2014, 10:13 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I was so sad to retire the swing, but he was too heavy for it by 4 months! I still put him in the jumparoo occasionally, but he doesn't really want to be in it very often since he's mobile now. So that's about to be retired too.

February 24th, 2014, 10:18 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
I haven't retired anything. In fact, I've been surprised that I've had to buy things like a jumperoo and walker. It makes me sad. I would give anything to have a mobile baby.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
February 24th, 2014, 10:27 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Retired the bumbo, her rock and play sleeper and soon the jumparoo. She doesn't really use it anymore since she's crawling so she wants to be all over the place.

February 24th, 2014, 04:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Retired the bouncey, swing, playmat, entertainer. I love nursing but will be happy to retire the pump in 4 months

February 24th, 2014, 05:29 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We've retired the swing, the bouncer, the playmat and we're about ready to retire the jumperoo, since he hates it because he's mobile now.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 25th, 2014, 01:53 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't put anything away. But he doesn't use the swing anymore or the mamaRoo. Or the Bumbo. He still likes his play mat occasionally bc he can sit on it and play with the toys & the piano. He still loves to jump. But he also isn't mobile yet.
February 25th, 2014, 02:50 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I retired the cradle, playmat, and bathtub. She still uses the others and fits nicely since she is so little.
Kim3 likes this.

February 26th, 2014, 08:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I've retired the bassinet, the play mat, and bouncy seat. I can't imagine putting away the bumbo like some of you have. Weston eats every meal in it. We have the tray for it so that helps hold him in. I am hoping to put away the baby bath tub soon. He splashes to much for it to be in the sink so i've been putting it in the bath tub but i think he can prolly sit in the tub soon. I didnt really buy much for him since i had it all for brooke. I did buy a playmat tho. Brooke would never play with one.

February 26th, 2014, 06:44 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
The playmat, infant car seat and swing. Baby tub will be going away soon now that Morgan is sturdy sitting up on her own. The Exersaucer will be gone soon too, but I put her in that when I take a shower before work in the morning. She hates it now though since she can get around. It's amazing how it went from a super cool seat with built-in toys to a torture device.
Kim3 likes this.

February 27th, 2014, 07:47 PM
cheerfulsunrise's Avatar Super Mommy
We haven't really retired anything yet. She still uses pretty much everything and hasn't grown out of any baby equipment yet.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search