Lets hear how everyone is doing

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ashleykathleen
  • 1 Post By MrsLat

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 24th, 2014, 07:17 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
How is LO doing?

How are you doing?

February 24th, 2014, 08:58 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Zack is doing great! He's pulling up to standing on everything from the baby gate to the couch. I'm not ready for it He just got over being sick and is getting over a ear infection. He's crawling everywhere and loves playing with the girls.

I'm doing ok. Besides the lack of sleep lol

February 24th, 2014, 09:35 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Payson is awesome! She is going to be walking soon and is just a complete joy!

I am fantastic!

February 24th, 2014, 10:16 AM
8miraclez's Avatar Formerly Halfbaked
Jocelyn is sick. She cries constantly and sounds like she's really congested but I don't know what to think of it. She had a sedated MRI on Thursday and they said they had to give her some extra sedation that causes coughing so to expect her to cough for the next 2-3 days.

I'm a mess. Nothing new.

To read updates about our baby born with major birth defects, like our Facebook page
February 25th, 2014, 02:40 PM
ashleykathleen's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
McKinley is doing great! She has two teeth, is crawling everywhere, and just started pulling up on anything she can reach. She has her 9mo check up next week and I'm anxious to see if she has finally reached 15lbs yet!

I have been super stressed and busy. Between work, big kid activities, and planning our June wedding, I'm spread awfully thin lately.
Kim3 likes this.

February 25th, 2014, 04:25 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Grayson is good. He is taking his sweet time learning to crawl. He is just about there, just waiting for him to get the courage to actually move, lol. He gets up on his hands and knees.. waits for a second... and then tips on his side and rolls over lol. He is such a type B personality, in no rush whatsoever

I am okay. Still sick and tired... but hopefully it will ease up here in the next couple weeks and I will get back to feeling like myself.
Kim3 likes this.

February 25th, 2014, 07:04 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Henry is doing well. He is cruising along the furniture and crawling everywhere else. He is always after the girls' toys or the bottles of wine in our wine cabinet. He is saying Mama now too.

I'm okay, mostly tired all the time
February 25th, 2014, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Arthur is great. He's pulling up on everything, and just mastered cruising. He's getting brave and can move between pieces of furniture that are close to each other. He has 4 teeth, and I'm sure he's in the process of getting another one.

I'm good. Tired, but good.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
February 25th, 2014, 09:57 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Porter is good. Two bottom teeth with some more (not sure which ones) coming soon I think. Seems like his mouth hurts. Still not mobile and I'm still ok with that. He rolled from his back twice the other night (finally!) so I know he can do it. And he will scoot himself backwards on his tummy. He still doesn't sleep though.

I'm pretty good. But always exhausted.

Oh and he's loving food. He's so good at picking things up and getting them in his mouth and actually eating them.
February 26th, 2014, 08:45 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Weston is good, i think he is finally over a bad cold that he had for a month. HE loves food, he eats anything he can pick up. He has no teeth yet. He crawls everywhere but still hasnt pulled himself up on anything. He gets up on his knees but thats it. I'm in no hurry for him to walk so he can take his time.

I'm a great right now..lol. My mother took the kids last night so i could catch up on some sleep. I was getting so tired gettting up every hour with weston.

February 26th, 2014, 11:05 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Today is good. Ellianna is over the bronchiolitis and "I think" I have the excema under control. Her 6th tooth has popped in, so one would think she should go in her crib at night not so. We are co-sleeping the majority of time. She is great at cruising, standing fairly well and takes one step - but falls on the second step all the time. Last night, she crawled up several steps (DH stood behind as a spotter and I was in front to give her a reason to crawl up them - not sure why we would encourage this - guess sleep deprivations makes you do odd things).

Overall, doing well for a mother of three working outside of the house and balancing.

February 26th, 2014, 12:24 PM
Super Mommy
Hailey is doing great! she is crawling everywhere, pulls herself up all the time, and i think she'll be walking within the next couple months. she is eating more and more table food (prefers to feed herself rather than eat purees). she babbles 'mama'. and she has 8 teeth!

I am doing okay, some days are better than others. i get stressed/overwhelmed easily with my two kids but i'm trying to get better about asking for help when i need it.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search