This weeks MOTW: MissyBee

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By MissyBee
  • 1 Post By MissyBee

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 10th, 2014, 10:01 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Melissa is our MOTW. Ask away ladies

March 10th, 2014, 10:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I want to see and hear all; about you meeting dh and your wedding. (I love wedding pics)

March 10th, 2014, 12:23 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim3 View Post
I want to see and hear all; about you meeting dh and your wedding. (I love wedding pics)
We actually met in a bar. My friends and I always hung out at this one place and would always go see this one band play. He moved here and was out with his room mate, who I was friends with, so I met him through him the very first night he moved here. He had a crush on my room mate (though he now tries to say he was using her to get to me... Uh, right.) and she didn't like him and was SO mean to him. He and I got to be really good friends and then just kind of were together! We dated for 5 years before we got engaged and then got engaged in January (a few days after our 5 year anniversary) and then got married that August. (It will be 3 years this year.)

We got married at the Loveless Cafe, which is a famous (and very yummy!) restaurant here in Nashville. They have a "barn" that they use for weddings and events. This is me with all my brothers and sisters My brothers walking me down the aisle. First dance
March 10th, 2014, 12:46 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
You guys are so CUTE!!!

Was Porter planned?
How long have you lived in Nashville?
What was your favorite subject in school?
Now, I know you're from Birmingham, do you ever get down to the coast?

#1, 4, 5, 7
March 10th, 2014, 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2LillieAidan View Post
You guys are so CUTE!!! Was Porter planned? How long have you lived in Nashville? What was your favorite subject in school? Now, I know you're from Birmingham, do you ever get down to the coast?
Porter was kind of planned. We weren't really trying... But not preventing and I was hoping to get pregnant.

I've lived in Nashville for 11 years this year. Moved here in 2003.

I don't know that I had a favorite subject... I liked English and accounting. It depended on the teacher. A teacher could always make me like or hate a subject!

I am from Birmingham... We used to have a house in Gulf Shores, but we don't anymore. But my aunt lives there now so we will probably take Porter down there to the beach this summer!
March 10th, 2014, 02:24 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
If you were pregnant with a little girl what would you name her? What about another little boy? What is your DISO wrap?

March 10th, 2014, 04:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by navywifey2003 View Post
If you were pregnant with a little girl what would you name her? What about another little boy? What is your DISO wrap?
If we have a girl her name will most likely be Hunter Grace. If we have another boy he will probably either be Landon Michael or Evan Michael.

I want a Pavo Sparkleberry! Preferably one of the blue or green ones. Sooooo pretty. And soooooo expensive. I'm hoping one day they will not be so in demand and maybe the price will drop. I can wish. Lol.
March 11th, 2014, 02:27 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
March 11th, 2014, 05:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenCrafty View Post
When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a teacher or a pediatric nurse.
March 13th, 2014, 06:42 AM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What would you say is your biggest strength as a parent?

#1, 4, 5, 7
March 13th, 2014, 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2LillieAidan View Post
What would you say is your biggest strength as a parent?
Oh goodness... Maybe that I am confident in my choices and I don't worry about what other people say? What we do works for us and that's all that matters. Bed sharing, babywearing, breastfeeding on demand, doing blw, etc. People seem to have issues with those things sometimes (and others), but I know what we do is right for our family, so we will continue.
Mom2LillieAidan likes this.
March 14th, 2014, 06:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
What are your hobbies or what do you do for fun?What is your favorite food?Fave movie?Fave tv show?

March 14th, 2014, 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by laurenmarie View Post
What are your hobbies or what do you do for fun?What is your favorite food?Fave movie?Fave tv show?
I love photography. I went to school for it, but I don't do it professionally as much as I used to. More of a hobby these days. I love Zumba! I teach it & get paid (but I might as well be doing it for free ha.), but I love to go to other classes or Zumba events or anything like that!

I love ice cream and cookies. I think I could eat those all the time if it was healthy. Lol. I love Mexican food too!

Favorite movie... I love Selena and Center Stage. Fried Green Tomatoes and Steel Magnolias. I love a lot of movies!

Favorite Show... I love Parenthood! And Law and Order SVU!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search