Dream home

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 24th, 2014, 07:59 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
If you could buy or build your dream home how would it look?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I would love to one day own a victorian craftsmanship old home. I love all the woodwork and character that old homes have.

March 24th, 2014, 10:40 AM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
Ive tried thinking about this but I just have no idea! We wont own a home for a long time because there is no point for us.

March 24th, 2014, 01:33 PM
Mega Super Mommy
2 story, with a finished basement. It would have 3 bedrooms, 2 q/2 bath. Large kitchen with lots of cabinet space. Formal dining room. A family and a living room. Hard wood in the kitchen dining area, dark carpet throughout. No white or tan anything.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
March 24th, 2014, 06:12 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
We own our dream home, but I want to tweak a few things. We bought it because of the character and fixed some big things right away. Our house is a 1.5 story plus a basement, on half an acre, 4 bedrooms, and built in the 1950s by a custom builder for his family. We gutted the kitchen and put in updated cabinetry that is still in keeping with the charm of the house. The master bathroom is still super tiny and old, but one day we'll redo that (like 20 years from now). Having an old house is frustrating with lack of insulation, single pane windows, and leaky basement, but I love this house.
March 26th, 2014, 11:16 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I love my house. The rooms are huge. I wish we had one more bedroom tho. We did alot of work to it and still needs alot done. We painted the upstairs and put wood floors in all the rooms except the kitchen and bathroom. They have tile. Its not huge but definitly big enough. I wouldn't want anything bigger (I'd have to clean more..lol). My fave part that we redid was the kitchen floor. It's tan tiles but the middle we have smaller black tiles that make a square border in the middle of the room.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search