Weekend Wrapup

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 28th, 2014, 05:46 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
How was your weekend?

April 28th, 2014, 07:55 AM
Joanne Nicole's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We're all getting over being sick here. Both kids have had nasty colds, and my cold turned into a sinus infection. I went to the doctor on Saturday and got some antibiotics, so I'm finally starting to feel human again.

Saturday was our weekly Family Night with my dad and step-mum, and my brother and his wife. Yummy dinner, followed by board games (and drinking). Always a good time.

Sunday I got a ton of cooking done. I made a giant batch of spaghetti sauce and froze it in individual containers - enough to last us until we move this summer. I also baked bread, and several trays of crispy/chewy slow-roasted cherry tomatoes, which I'm completely addicted to.

Sunday afternoon my parents were gone for several hours, which is a nice change of pace. They're major homebodies...and so are we. So we're always home together and we always feel like we're intruding on their space. On the rare occasion that they go out, we get the house to ourselves. It's so nice to just be able to cook a meal or watch TV or whatever, and not feel like we need to scurry back up to our bedrooms to get out of their way.

All in all, a pretty good weekend. Low-key, but good.

April 28th, 2014, 11:03 AM
Madison.Hailey.Zack's Avatar Mom of 2 Girls and a Boy!
Mike was out of town friday and saturday so the kids and I just had lazy day's. Sunday I took advantage of the nice weather and went on a long walk. Mike cleaned out the pond so it can get ready for the fish to move back out there. Other then that is was a quiet, boring weekend.

April 28th, 2014, 11:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Our weekend was great. We had friends over Friday night. And we went to the beach on Saturday. And Sunday we had a baby shower! Fun and busy. Can't wait for a relaxing weekend, but we have plans the next 3 weekends.

Thank you *Kiliki* for the beautiful siggy
April 28th, 2014, 02:15 PM
Super Mommy
ours was pretty good...lots of family time and got some cleaning done
April 29th, 2014, 12:42 AM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Mine was ok... Went to 2 baby showers! That was about it.
April 29th, 2014, 05:24 PM
QueenCrafty's Avatar Courtney
Crazy busy! Had a fundraising dinner for DH on Friday night. I ended up winning a long weekend at a beach condo, so that was cool. Saturday morning we woke up super early to get to Lily's dance competition out of town. As soon as she danced, we piled back in the car and headed home. About an hour later, Henry had his baptism. Then everyone went to a restaurant to celebrate his baptism and Abri's 4th birthday. After all that, I took a 2 hour nap. Sunday was a low key day. The weather was great so we grilled out and ate dinner outside.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search