Stepping away.. Probably for good. *UPDATED IN LAST POST*

Forum: June 2013 Playroom

Notices

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To June 2013 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 21st, 2013, 05:13 PM
Mom2LillieAidan's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I will still be keeping up with everyone but I probably won't be posting in here again. I just don't feel that I get the support I expected and I really feel like my posts are ignored a lot of the time. I wish all you wonderful ladies a safe and healthy rest of your pregnancies. Anyone who has me on Facebook can keep up with me there.

#1, 4, 5, 7

Last edited by Mom2LillieAidan; April 22nd, 2013 at 03:17 PM.
April 21st, 2013, 05:15 PM
navywifey2003's Avatar Home Birth Mama
Send a message via AIM to navywifey2003
I'm really sorry you feel this way. And it has never been my intention for anyone to feel that way. This makes me very sad

April 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM
I know Lyndsey and its not your fault. Just the way I feel.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 21st, 2013, 05:25 PM
And I apologize that you do feel that way, a lot of things play into posts ect. Such as what day you post, what time you post, ect. Even some of my posts don't get many responses. My 3d u/s only got 6 responses. I hope you stay and I hope you say hey this is important or bump it up if its advice you need ect. I've been where you are in my August group and it sucks.

April 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
SassySami's Avatar Crunchy mama
I'm sorry you feel that way. With a big group it is hard to feel like you fit in, I have disappeared for awhile.

here is my facebook.. keep in touch please..
https://www.facebook.com/slimminsami

Sami, married to Joe, mama to Debra (9), Kaydence (7), Nolan (2) and Jarek born 6/26/2013, unassisted at home

April 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I went back and looked at your post history and it seems like your posts get about the average number of responses that the rest of the posts in this group get. It just seems like we have a busy group of ladies here who can't respond to every post made. If you feel this isn't the right group for you, you gotta do what you gotta do. Hope you have a great rest of your pregnancy!
April 21st, 2013, 06:03 PM
Another thing to remember is these boards are public, so anyone else who opens it adds to the post count. And when you open a post to read it adds to it. DDCs get a lot of lurkers.

Last edited by navywifey2003; April 21st, 2013 at 06:25 PM.
April 21st, 2013, 06:10 PM
zkat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you feel that way.

I post and respond when I can, but working 50 hours a week, full time mom and I just don't have much time.
April 21st, 2013, 06:59 PM
Hopeful2BMommy's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Hope you change your mind and stay. I know I don't respond a lot if I don't have answers to peoples questions. Good luck with everything if you decide to leave.
April 21st, 2013, 07:31 PM
MarylandMama's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm so sorry you feel that way. I think that's just the way of things sometimes. There are definitely times I have posted that a few more responses would have been nice, but I think everyone has a lot going on right now. I wish you all the best! A happy and healthy rest of your pregnancy, labor & delivery, and, of course, baby!

April 21st, 2013, 07:40 PM
Rochelle
I'm sorry to hear this. I hope you'll change your mind. I don't have a FB or else I'd add you.
April 21st, 2013, 08:13 PM
MissyBee's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel the same way sometimes, but I also know how often I open up a post and don't know how to respond and so I don't and then I open it again to see what answers people have given. I try not to let the number of times something has been read bother me if there aren't a lot of responses. And sometimes I don't have time to answer things when I want and then I forget. I hope that you don't leave us! I would hate to think that anyone felt that way enoug to quit posting. I feel like we have a great group overall and have learned a lot from everyone here! I can't wait to hear about everyone having babies!
April 21st, 2013, 08:19 PM
MamaSkunk's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm sorry our feel that way I try to respond to as many posts as I can as long as R/L doesn't pull me away from the board. I've been a bit busy as of late and try to at least answer the big questions etc.
Hope you will change your mind! Hugs!

April 21st, 2013, 10:24 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am really sorry that you are feeling this way. I hope that you decide to stay. I try to answer as many posts as I feel that I can actually bring some needed info to, but sometimes I just don't know how to respond sometimes--even though this is my 3rd time around. I do have you on FB so I will continue to follow you on there, but I hope you reconsider. Good luck to you and your sweet Aiden.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:05 AM
eshute's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've felt the same way at times, my posts not getting very many responses. At the same time, I've read plenty of posts and not responded because I just don't have anything new to add, or don't know an answer. I still come here and participate because where else am I going to find a group of ladies that are sharing the same experiences as I am right now? And in the end, I've found that the ladies usually come through and I appreciate that.

I hope you change your mind and stay.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:08 AM
mommy220's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sorry you feel this way. I never take post count personally because people are busy and sometimes I post things that many people aren't as concerned about or have much to say about, it doesn't bother me. I am super busy and so when I get on here, I can only post on a few things at a time. I don't think people should feel "pressure" to post.

Sorry you are feeling that way, I hope you have a healthy pregnancy.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:15 PM
I'm sorry about all this ladies, I had a moment of temporary insanity and threw a major pity party as a result. I apologize for my dramatics. I'm not going anywhere. I would miss you all too much.

#1, 4, 5, 7
April 22nd, 2013, 03:20 PM
MrsLat's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Isn't "pregnancy-induced insanity" fun? Yesterday DH told me a joke which made me laugh but reminded me of something that made me sad so I burst into tears. I seriously thought he was going to have me committed.

April 22nd, 2013, 03:36 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm glad you decided to stay! I've thrown myself many pitty parties this pregnancy! S it's all good. We all understand

April 22nd, 2013, 03:38 PM
TeresaV's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Glad you decided to stay!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search