Juni's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 3rd, 2008, 05:48 AM
The Wife's Avatar Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to The Wife
Hello all! I've been a member of the boards for a short time now and just came across the journals. I have to say, all the info I ever wanted to know about peoples symptoms, trials etc... can be found here and nowhere else. It's like a haven of information.

Here is my journey so far.

This is my first cycle of charting.

I've been taking Prenatals for a short time (DuetDHA)

CD1 was Nov. 14th.

CD1 - CD5 - Period
BD'd on: CD6, CD 10, CD14, CD15, CD16, CD17

Ovulated on CD 14 (temp 96.66F)

11/28 - 1 dpo (temp 97.2) - I had cramps. Definitely an ovulation type cramp. It kinda felt like really slight period cramps.

11/29 - 2 dpo (temp 97.25) - cramps still all day, they don't stop -- very bearable, not so bad

11/30 - 3 dpo (temp 97.21) - cramps worse than the 2 days before, mainly on one side (left)

12/1 - 4 dpo (temp 97.22) - period like cramps, still pretty bad..mostly on left side, but now feel them all over. I'm very tired. Had to have DH pick me up from work b/c I couldn't stay awake. Went to bed at 8:30 - slept until 6:15am. Bloated. Slightly constipated.

12/2 - 5 dpo (temp 97.66) - still very tired. Still very crampy and very bloated. Pants are really tight and it's uncomfy to sit in them. Gassy too. Peeing frequently -- and everytime I pee there's a lot in there!! weird to me. Slight back ache - not all the time, it goes away. My boobs seem 'fluffier' -- more full and soft and bouncy..

12/3 - 6 dpo (temp 97.81) - It's early in the morning right now as I post so I don't have all of today's symptoms down, I'm still crampy all over down there, and very gassy, I can feel all the gassy bubbles floating around all over my body. I just want to keep 'letting go' -- LOL Backache - a little worse than yesterday - maybe it's the gassiness? I'm still tired, I feel like I could just sleep all day.

Stop by, we'd love to have you!
--> www.BECAUSEOFMATCH.com

December 3rd, 2008, 09:52 AM
I forgot to add that I've had sinus infection type symptoms -- runny nose, headaches, sore throat... since O-ing.

I am starting to think 'maybe' I am just looking too into things at the moment, as far as symptoms go, b/c I have never paid this much attention to my body before.

I have been thinking of going to the GYN b/c of my cramping, it's not severe, but it's still a little weird to me to have it starting 2 weeks before AF is due, and having it not go away yet.

I am going to try and hold out until AF comes -- I will not POAS either (until AF is late) as I know a negative will totally shoot me down and make me more paranoid about the pains I'm having now.

so -- we wait --

I never thought the 2WW would be so slow!!!! I'm 1 week through -- almost there!

December 3rd, 2008, 03:05 PM
rosehip's Avatar Super Mommy
The 2WW is an official time warp -- the days just pass slower!
December 3rd, 2008, 05:27 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
The 2WW is an official time warp -- the days just pass slower! [/b]

No kidding!!!
December 4th, 2008, 07:30 PM
Haha - yes a timewarp of slowness totally describes the 2ww.

Today my temp went down a bit back to 97.65F

Went to bed last night with a head cold, drip -- all that good stuff. This morning I woke not feeling so well. No fever.
Had cramps all day again today.

Getting shooting pains randomly in my bbs...they are rare, but never got them before.

I'm wondering if all the symptoms are in my head and if I'm just experience PMS.

Bought some ept's -- not going to take them until next week, if I could hold out! ###### they are expensive!!!

December 4th, 2008, 08:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Since you're charting you might want to pop into the Fertility Charting board. I have learned so much from the other girls, and its nice to have a place where there's no such thing as TMI.
December 9th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Holy crap, what a whirlwind -- been having the same symptoms as last. Temp spiked up a bit today.

Yesterday POAS results were negative.

B/c of the cramping i've had non stop since O-ing, I went to the OBGYN.

OB felt around a bit, didn't feel anything significant. Did and internal ultrasound -- found an abnormal amount of fluid behind my uterus. Was told it was a possible ovarian cyst that burst and the cramping I've been feeling is due to all the fluid. She said it should absorb and pain should be completely away in 1 week, if not to stay in contact and come back in. Did a finger stick blood test. Fine - Urine analysis -- everything negative, even the pregnancy test.

So, I leave the office.

I get a phone call while driving home.

It's my OB

She says " I think I see a faint line on your pregnancy test and you may be pregnant. Can you turn around and give some blood?"

Hells yes I say!

She took my blood and said I should know by 12pm tomorrow if I am pregnant.

This is not certainly a good thing right now.

1 - I could not really be pregnant and the pregnancy test showing positive after I left could be a fluke ( I saw the line, it's there, but it's faint -- but still totally readable) and I could have an ovarian cyst that ruptured.

2 - I could be having an ectopic pregnancy - though my hemoglobin is at 14...signifying I have no internal bleeding which is USUALLY a sign of an ectopic pregnancy. If I were bleeding it would be around 6.

3 - I could have an ovarian cyst that ruptured and have a completely healthy beginning of a pregnancy to look forward to.

All the while, the nurses said that they are shocked to see I may be pregnant since it's so early.... what does that mean? I O-d on the 14th??

Oh ###### -- the waiting game.

I was in hysterics on my drive home after going back to give blood. I don't know what to think. I'm just glad I went to the OB to get checked out.

Now, I wait -- AGAIN!

December 11th, 2008, 05:51 PM
Pics!! What do you think???

December 11th, 2008, 06:17 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Preggo!!!!!
December 12th, 2008, 06:36 PM
Today, I'm thinking I might be having a chemical pregnancy.

I don't know for sure, I'm just self-diagnosing... and you know how that goes.

Today I've been having worse all over cramping. Really tired. Left work early to get home and sleep. Feeling a little nausea most of the day ... tonight, when I went to the bathroom. I noticed some spotting. :-(

I know it could be completely normal, or it could mean I'm starting to miscarry, or it could be from the cyst I had or any number of things. I might even have my period.

I'm confused, and upset, and have no idea what to think at this time...

I will have to wait it out until Tuesday. Poo.

December 12th, 2008, 09:44 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Prolly not chemical, so don't let that worry you. Cramping to some extent is normal especially for first time moms, all the ligaments and muscles are unhappily moving to make room (yes this is happening already.) Somewhere around 30% of women will spot at some point durring pregnancy, as long as it doesn't get heavier and it stays in the pinkish or brownish family you're probably good. And unless you don't have ins there's no reason for you to wait untill tues, if you think something is wrong over the weekend go to the ER. Your pee stick was definately BFP. There is one important peice of information that we don't get to learn untill at least our second pregnancy, it's that almost everthing is normal. It just depends on what is normal for you.
December 16th, 2008, 08:15 PM
Had a nice long appt at the OB/GYN today (3 hours ahh!), it was worth it, we got some good news.

I've taken a pregnancy test everyday since Thursday b/c I've been paranoid. I didn't think I'd be this worried about something that wasn't a definite...but I was. Each pregnancy test I took the line got darker and definitely showed up. Then yesterday, I took a digital test and it confirmed. We are pregnant. (b/c the 4 previous tests weren't enough).

Here is a pic of the digital one.

Today's appointment was another full on exam with ultrasound, urinalysis, hemoglobin check and beta check.

Ultrasound showed that the fluid had almost all been absorbed, there was only a small trace left. YAY!! This means that the fluid was most likely due to an ovarian cyst that had ruptured!!!

Hemoglobin came back at 12.5 which is great - so no internal bleeding!

Urinalysis showed no infections and a fast definitive positive. YAY test #6 didn't let me down!

I get my beta results back tomorrow around 2pm. Doc says they should've definitely doubled since last week if this is a viable pregnancy. I would sure hope so since it was only at 5.8 and 6 last week. I am having a lot of symptoms. Body aches - sensitive BBs which continue to grow (######it), fatique -- majorly, and nausea (the prenatal vitamins seem to be making it worse) ... Hell, I'll take it if it means everything else is good to go!

I'm still having cramping even though the fluid is almost gone, doc thinks it might be b/c of the pregnancy and the uterus prepping itself or it could be GI related or it could be signs of an ectopic pregnancy -- cramping apparently is a big sign of that. It's not severe pains, just a very dull pain and it's no longer dedicated to once side like it was last week. It's kind of just period like pains. I deal. So, because of this pain, she has to follow the procedure to rule out the ectopic. They can't tell until they see where the sac has implanted on the ultrasound, and since I'm either at 4 weeks or barely over, they can't see it yet...until it's confirmed I will have to get my blood drawn every other day to make sure the betas are doubling. Once they hit 5000 I'm good to go -- then she says I will most likely have an ultrasound either next week or the week after to see the baby and heartbeat.

Since it's still so early, we are not telling too many people. If all goes well and we get that ultrasound, we may spread the news over New Years to extended family...

December 17th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Jen84's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What were your beta results??

Cycle #21
Roses are red,
so is your period.
Happy Valentine's Day girls!
..::Journal::...................:ictures::..

lilygirl <3
</div>
December 17th, 2008, 08:43 AM
I didn't mention this in my last post, but I'm totally questioning my OB's office now. When I got in yesterday, I told them I took a pregnancy test, and before I could tell them the results they said...
"And it was negative right, that's okay, it happens."
I said. "No! It was positive."
Them : "Was it positive right away?"
Me : "It was digital, as soon as it registered it said Pregnant"

They didn't believe me. UGH!

The doc that saw me at the hospital last week had actually said that most likely, I'm NOT pregnant and just have a cyst ... and to expect my period the following week (This week)... He was almost 100% positive that that was the case.

I'm wondering if it was b/c of my cramping, and the cyst that the chances of them also catching a super early pregnancy were slim to none ... and they really do not call a 5 or 6 beta result a pregnancy... ***...

It IS some sort of pregnancy, whether it is viable or not... Maybe they thought that b/c most cases where they get a 5 or 6 it's nothing or maybe they didn't want me to get my hopes up?!

I don't know -- It's just making me question things now.

My doc yesterday didn't ask me about any of the symptoms I may be having, maybe b/c it doesn't matter b/c the test came out positive? Look at me making all these excuses for them... ugh.

I forgot to tell the doc about my little episodes of spotting, so I'll tell her today when she calls me back with my beta levels... I wonder if it's my progesterone...if so, I hope she works on helping make it better...

This is a new doc for me. I moved over an hour away from my other doc, and I really needed to find someone close just in case we got pregnant and had an emergency .. so this is the doc I wound up going to. I like the fact that she was very thorough last week and tried to find out everything that she could...but now it's like...she's in disbelief so she's trying to find a way to believe it's still not a pregnancy?

Ahhh... the mind of a female -- completely over analytical - sucks. lol

Anyway, that's my rant for now, my next post will have my beta levels in it...and other results from my convo with doc.

December 17th, 2008, 11:47 AM
I got the call during my lunch break. I was at Barnes & Noble. Doc said my betas are at 413!!! YAY!! That is awesome news... I will continue to go every other day until they reach 5000 b/c of my cramping... which at this rate, will be Christmas Day.

Since we were at the bookstore...I got to browse the family planning section and buy some great reads!!

December 18th, 2008, 12:44 PM
Beta Update:

12/9 (11 dpo) : 967
12/21 (5w1d) :
12/23 (5w3d) :

I will be getting my blood taken every 2 days (until I reach 5000, I believe) b/c of the cramping I've been having.

December 18th, 2008, 12:56 PM
ProudArmyWife's Avatar Regular
Congratulations! I am so happy for you!!
December 26th, 2008, 08:24 AM
Beta Update:

12/9 (11 dpo) : 6
12/17 (4w5d) : 417
12/19 (5w) : 967
12/21 (5w2d) : 2100+

12/22 (5w3d) : ultrasound : saw the yolk sac. Measuring 4 wk 5 days

Ectopic pregnancy 100% ruled OUT. Sac is implanted very high up in the uterus. No signs of miscarriage. Too early to tell if pregnancy is viable. Will have follow up ultrasound in January.
Had some bleeding on and off all this week. Very red. Wore a pad, nothing showed up on it, bleeding only shows when I wipe. Doc says it's not a concern until I am soaking 1 pad every hour. Cramping gets pretty bad sometimes, and sometimes I don't feel anything at all. Tired a lot, going to bed at 9pm-9:30 lately so I don't feel as tired during the day. It seems to be helping. No weird cravings. Aversion to eggs, and other strong smells.

1/5/09 (7w3d) : our first new OB visit, and heartbeat ultrasound!

January 7th, 2009, 06:07 PM
GinaS.'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Congratulations! That is so exciting. I hope you have a healthy & happy 9 months!!! Keep us posted!!!!
November 25th, 2009, 09:33 AM
I'm back!!!

It's been almost exactly 11 months since my last post!

During the past 11 months, I went into a depression after our D&C.
It was very hard to deal with and didn't imagine it hitting me that hard. I thought I knew what depression was like...but really, I didn't until then. I was crying everyday at random points. It was very tiring. I was just sad and blah.

I wound up quitting my job, that I had for 7 years, about a month after the D&C and then took some time off. Not the smartest decision considering the state of the economy, but I just needed the time. I was also under a ton of pressure at work with a change in management and being expected to work 55+ hrs a week. I just couldn't take it.

My depression went away almost immediately after leaving my job. Coincidence?? Maybe I just needed a little 'ME' time. And I got it... I took a part time job as a pet sitter, that was a rewarding job. It paid pennies, but that was okay for then.

This past October (last month) I took a job as a consultant at the company I left early in the year. So, I'm back working. Money is nice. LOL

Mike and I just started TTCing again this month.

I'm currently on CD 26.

We are hoping we are pregnant this cycle!!

I didn't start temping until CD 20, so I don't really know when I O'd. However, we were trying to be as good as we could BDing every other day or every 2-3 days at least.

I've been having the following symptoms the past 1.5 weeks or so...

- Headaches
- Sinus issues / Nasal issues
- Fatigue
- Bubbies are larger and fluffier
- Cramping on left side, by ovary.
- back ache
- bloating
- bouts of dizziness and nausea

My temp has been in the low 98's, which is typically high for me. Last cycle that I was in the 98's was when I was PG almost a year ago... since then I've been in the 96-97's.

Will be testing on CD 29 / this Saturday.

Here's hoping.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search