Wallflower's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 12th, 2009, 05:28 PM
Super Mommy
9 DPO! I'm testing tomorrow morning, and I am SOO nervous! I really don't know whether to be optimistic or not! we'll see! Of course, even if I get a BFN tomorrow, that won't necessarily mean anything, being that early.

Today about the same symptoms, my lower back has been really achy all day, and my stomach has felt just upset. Not really naseous, just upset. Sometimes I think I am starting to feel a little bit of cramping, which makes me nervous. But really what I have felt is more in my back than up front in my pelvic area like AF cramps usually are. I am not due for AF till Tuesday.

TTC on our own for over 2 years
Dx with Severe MFI- Blood work shows no Microdeletion and no CF mutations

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
HSG scheduled 4/14- DONE! Tubes are clear!!
On BCP until our IVF w/ICSI scheduled for August!!!
June 13th, 2009, 09:48 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I HOPE AND PRAY YOU GET YOUR AND THAT AF STAYS AWAY

June 13th, 2009, 07:15 PM
Super Mommy
Well, it was a BFN this morning. But it's still early, so I am holding out hope! My temps are going up, which is good at least. I am going to try to hold out using my FRER until Tuesday morning.

As far as symptoms go, I am still having a kind of upset stomach, which sometimes feels a little like cramps, so I hope that's not a bad sign! I have also had more low back pain. That's about it, other than sore bbs, but I can never trust that because they are always sore from O to AF.

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
June 13th, 2009, 07:30 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
good luck!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
July 4th, 2009, 08:09 PM
Super Mommy
Well, obviously didn't get my BFP last month! I really need to do better about updating this journal!

I am pretty sure I will officially be in the TWW tomorrow. My temp should spike tomorrow morning. I am feeling pretty good about this cycle, at least that we did everything we could! So we will see if that paid off!

July 5th, 2009, 10:43 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
welcome back! anyway i hope you get your this month!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search