Wallflower's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 22nd, 2009, 07:30 PM
Super Mommy
Hello! I am new to this site!
I just started charting my temps and found out tht last month I def. ovulated, and had a rather short cycle compared to what it has been, but my luteal phase was still 10 days long, which I think is still considered long enough.

I am currently on CD 7. Should be ovulating around Feb. 3rd.

Here's hoping and praying for A BFP!

TTC on our own for over 2 years
Dx with Severe MFI- Blood work shows no Microdeletion and no CF mutations

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
HSG scheduled 4/14- DONE! Tubes are clear!!
On BCP until our IVF w/ICSI scheduled for August!!!

Last edited by Wallflower; July 4th, 2009 at 07:35 AM.
January 29th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
well, I hope you get your bfP

January 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Super Mommy
Thanks *BabyLove*! :biggrin:

Today is CD 16, and I had a dip in my BBT this morning. Last month I had a dip on CD 16 as well, two days before it shot up. I took an ovulation test around noon- it was negative, but I am not sure if that means I am not ovulating at all, or if it is just that I didn't catch it when the LH was elevated. I have read that it can be hard to catch it at the right time.

I think we will still try today, because not only did I have that dip in my temps, but when I checked my CM, it was very wet, slippery, and stretched really far.

I am still new to all this though, so we will see if I am right and my temps spike in the next day or so!

Ultrasound scheduled 3/22- DONE! Everything looks normal, other than some cysts on my right ovary.
January 30th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Super Mommy
Just trying out my new ticker!

[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]
[img]http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/0;1;10704;105/st/20090115/l/33/k/d55e/ttc.png

January 30th, 2009, 02:46 PM
Super Mommy
Ok, finally figured out the ticker thing!

I can be technologically challenged sometimes...

January 30th, 2009, 03:26 PM
Veteran
Quote:
Ok, finally figured out the ticker thing!

I can be technologically challenged sometimes...

[/b]

Lol, I am glad I'm not the only person still trying to figure this stuff out. I'm trying to figure out how to make one of the cute siggy's that other ladies have!

January 30th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Super Mommy

LOL! I know! Me too! At least we're clueless together!

January 31st, 2009, 02:18 PM
Super Mommy
Still hoping I am on track for ovulating tomorrow! This morning's temp was a little higher than yesterday, but still low. This is exactly what it did last month- dipped way down, the next day was only a little higher, then the next day it shot way up. So here's hoping the temp is way high tomorrow.

I also have had EWCM yesterday and today, so that's a good sign!

February 1st, 2009, 12:48 PM
Super Mommy
Ok...so that didn't go like I expected.

This morning, instead of shooting up like I expected it to, my temp actually went down again a little bit. Hmmm...I guess that dip I saw wasn't indicating ovulation yet. I am hoping it just means I will ovulate on the 4th of the month like I did last cycle. The only thing is, I thought when you ovulated was more according to the day of your cycle, not necessarily the day of the month...Does anyone know how that works?

Because last month I ovulated on the 4th (That's when the temp spike was), but it was the 16th day of my cycle. This month, the 16th day of my cycle was Friday the 30th, so I thought maybe I would ovulate the next day or so. Ahh, so confused!

Also, I have had EWCM the past few days, but I know women in their 20's can have that up to 5 days before they ovulate.

February 4th, 2009, 07:30 AM
Super Mommy

My temp finally spiked today! Not as much as it did last month, but it was still higher than the past six days of temps, so I am pretty sure I ovulated! Yay!

I was starting to get worried that I wouldn't this month, so I am happy!

Does anyone else get really sore breasts when you ovulate? I have had that last month and this month. Last month it tricked me and I thought I was pregnant, but then AF came! So I guess it is just because of ovulaton, because it starts the same day my temp spikes.

February 5th, 2009, 06:19 AM
Super Mommy
Ok, according to FF, which I have just discovered and love I ovulated Monday! Yay! Also, according to that, I have a high chance of conceiving based on their intercourse timing chart. We will see! Now starts the two week wait! Maybe a little less than two weeks, because last month my luteal phase was 10 days long. Even though that says I have a high chance, I am going to try not to get my hopes up, because I know that just uses calculations and stuff to determine that. It can't tell me for sure.

I am actually really enjoying charting. It's cool to be able to learn about my body, and actually see it doing what I have read about! I feel much more confident about eventually conceiveing, now that I have seen a couple of cycles worth of temperatures, so I know what my body does when I am ovulating.

:biggrin:

Now my goal is not to get impatient and test too early!

February 6th, 2009, 06:28 AM
Super Mommy
Ok, after entering today's temp, FF changed my O date to Tuesday. Which is still ok, although I am not sure I understand why!

February 9th, 2009, 06:25 PM
Super Mommy
Well, here I am, 6 DPO! Still such a long way to go! I still can't decide if I want to test on Saturday (When AF is due) or wait a few more days to make sure I am not testing too early. I think I would rather wait a few more days than get a BFN and wonder if it is accurate or not.

I am not sure whether to be excited or not at this point. I haven't had too many symptoms yet, other than sore breasts, but I had that last month every day from ovulation to AF, so that may or may not be a good indicator for me.

The only other things I have noticed are little stuff that could be anything: little bit of heartburn, gassy (Sorry, TMI!), and I have just felt kind of spacey and out of it today.

My temp was still fairly high today, but it did dip a little, so I am not sure what that means.

Mainly I just want to document even the little stuff, just in case!

February 13th, 2009, 07:47 AM
Super Mommy
One more day to go until I can test! I am 10 DPO today. Yesterday I had some light cramping on and off, so I was afraid AF was going to show early, which would have made my LP really short. It's already only 10 days long, so it needs to not get shorter on me!

But other than early this morning I haven't had any cramping today. My temp was still high today, which is a good sign at least that I shouldn't start today.

I am not really sure what to think as far as symptoms go... still not really much to speak of- a little more tired than usual (But I have been helping hubby paint this week), little bit of heartburn- that's about it. So I am not terribly optimistic, but there's always a chance, till AF comes!

February 13th, 2009, 12:33 PM
Veteran
Quote:
One more day to go until I can test! I am 10 DPO today. Yesterday I had some light cramping on and off, so I was afraid AF was going to show early, which would have made my LP really short. It's already only 10 days long, so it needs to not get shorter on me!

But other than early this morning I haven't had any cramping today. My temp was still high today, which is a good sign at least that I shouldn't start today.

I am not really sure what to think as far as symptoms go... still not really much to speak of- a little more tired than usual (But I have been helping hubby paint this week), little bit of heartburn- that's about it. So I am not terribly optimistic, but there's always a chance, till AF comes!

[/b]

here's to hoping you get your this month!!!!

February 14th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Super Mommy
Thank you! :biggrin:

Today is 11 DPO. I had pinkish-red spotting last night right before bed, so I figured AF would be here in full force today. Got up this morning, and my temp was actually higher, instead of dipping like I expected. Also, I haven't had any more sign of AF coming, other than a tiny bit of brownish discharge. (Yuck, I know)

I took an EPT HPT this morning, and it was negative. But I think it might still be a little early. So I am trying to decide if I want to take another one tomorrow morning, or wait a couple of days. If I want to take one tomorrow, I'm going to have to go to the store!

I'm cautiously optimistic at this point. My cycles are so weird, so I am trying not to get my hopes up just yet!

February 15th, 2009, 04:22 PM
Super Mommy
Well, AF came today.

Oh well. I feel okay about it. This was my first month actively trying, and I didn't really expect for it to happen the first month, although that would have been nice!

Looking forward to this month!

June 7th, 2009, 07:42 PM
Super Mommy
Wow, haven't written in this journal in a while! But I thought I would just record what I think could be symptoms so far, although I am only 4 DPO, so I am probably just imagining things!

Dizziness
Twingy O type pain in my pelvic area
Sore BBS
Sensitive Nips
Bloated

That's it for now! Hopefully I will have more to post soon!

June 8th, 2009, 10:00 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
I AM REALLY GLAD TO SEE THAT YOU ARE POSING IN YOUR JOURNAL AGAIN!!! I HOPE AND PRAY YOU ARE PREGGO ITS BEEN A WONDERFUL JUNE 2009 IN s BY FAR!!!

June 11th, 2009, 02:22 PM
Super Mommy
8 DPO today, and I'm starting to get nervous! I am planning on testing Saturday, which will still be kind of early, but I'm going to use an IC!

So far no other symptoms, other than my lower back's a little sore today.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search