Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 15th, 2010, 10:50 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
i'm sorry, katina. so sad. i agree with ladyrogue - keladry was beautiful.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
March 19th, 2010, 12:14 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks for your thoughts girls. I'm doing fine now. I made Keladry a pretty box to bury her in. That made DH happy as she was his baby. This was the first time I had actually seen one of my pets die. Most of them growing up just went to the vet, and not seeing them dead sort of kept me from being really sad about it. This was the hardest pet death yet. But to make up for it. I am pretty sure I'm pregnant. Though not to jinx myself I could always be wrong. But right now I have every single pregnancy symptom that I had last time I was prego. Which hasn't happened since I was pregnant. I am still getting negative tests though. But I guess it may take longer than last time to get a positive. I can't imagine how happy I'll be when I get a positive test. I don't think Ill be as nervous about it since I am gluten free now, and a large part of my diet is fresh veggies and fruits now. I am completely addicted to snacking on them. I am craving fruit more than ever this week and have probably gotten 3 servings a day for the past week. Along with 4-5 servings a day of veggies. Holy cow!! If you compared that to my diet one year ago, its a HUGE change. Now if only I could figure out a better way to get more grain into my diet. Today though, me and my mom are going to a bakery that we just found out has gluten free bread and cookies and other things. I am looking forward to trying out the bread as I think that will be the easiest way for me to get grain into my diet. That and I found these new chips/crackers at costco that are whole grain and have a bunch of different stuff in them but are gluten free!! Yay!
I am trying to be patient. I am going to wait to test again until Monday, since AF should be due on Sunday. I started cramping on Tuesday like I was going to start AF. My temp also dropped the next morning. YES I've been temping I know I wasn't supposed to, but I think I am temping from now on. I kind of miss it. And I want to see how my cycle has changed since changing my diet so much. Basically my temp was up at 97.5 on Tuesday, 97.1 on Wednesday, 97.5 Thursday and 97.8 today...so a little odd for temp to jump up, if AF is on her way....hmmm......are you girls going to get as obsessed as I am??? lol! I am crossing my fingers for a BFP on Monday!

BTW: Nayomi! Thanks for the blinkie I will add it later when I get a chance, Right now I have to go to get that gluten free bread so I will try to get on and add it after, once I figure out how to add it! lol.

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/

Last edited by katinagj; March 19th, 2010 at 12:19 PM.
March 19th, 2010, 12:25 PM
Oh! I forgot to add, I finally posted my beauty care recipes on my homemade tips blog, so check it out. Definitely try out the lip scuff if you try nothing else. I promise it will leave your lips feeling softer than ever!

Kits Homemade Tips

My Ovulation Chart

March 19th, 2010, 02:58 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
hey glad to see that you are back!! wow temping... its better you than me I think about temping a lot...and then think about how emotional I feel && how I do not like interupted sleep...so yeah I can obsess through you YES!! lol...haha... here is the blinkie
what I do is quote the blinkie, copy it, hit the back button and then paste it into your siggy. neway hope you find the grains that you need...&& hope you get your very soon.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

ON My Weightloss Journey.....

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
March 20th, 2010, 07:31 AM
Okay, I am trying VERY hard not to freak and be like "Oh I'm pregnant!" BUT my temp never hits the 98's and this morning it was 98.1. If I had all my temps for the month then my chart would be triphasic. that has probably only happened twice since last February. Here is my chart if any one wants to obsess with me!

25abed Ovulation Charts

I mean, thats not just triphasic, look at how big of a jump that is! Especially for CD 30 when AF should be due tomorrow..

ETA: If I am prego, I hope you girls get prego too, I would love to be pregnant together...

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; March 20th, 2010 at 07:34 AM.
March 20th, 2010, 03:01 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I so love that temp. spike!!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

ON My Weightloss Journey.....

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
March 21st, 2010, 09:36 AM
Thanks Nayomi! Me too

My temp is still up, FF tried to put my O date as CD28, lol. I had to go in and override because there is no way I ovulated that late! haha. All from the triphasic thing. That just goes to prove I'm triphasic!

My Ovulation Chart

March 21st, 2010, 05:13 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any updates today?? Did AF show? I'm excited! That's an awesome temp jump!
March 21st, 2010, 06:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hello
I'm kind of new to the TTC board and I was lurking in the TTC Journals and checked out your blog. I have to say I looove it. I am definitely going to try some of your all natural recipes. Thanks for sharing with us
March 21st, 2010, 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyRogue View Post
Any updates today?? Did AF show? I'm excited! That's an awesome temp jump!
Nope, AF never showed! So still holding out hope. Still have symptoms. I have to say my boobs have been KILLING me! lol. So I'm hoping that isn't just a pre AF thing. I've also had weird dreams about DH, have to pee every hour, and I've lost my mind completely this week which hasn't happened since I was pregnant. So if this ends in a BFP then I say YAY for the gluten free diet! haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
Hello
I'm kind of new to the TTC board and I was lurking in the TTC Journals and checked out your blog. I have to say I looove it. I am definitely going to try some of your all natural recipes. Thanks for sharing with us
I'm glad you like it! Thanks, I actually really needed that pick me up today! Oh and I highly recommend the lip scuff and the moisturizer recipe, saved my chap lips

My Ovulation Chart

March 21st, 2010, 10:55 PM
I just wanted to show you girls the chances I am looking at. Of course, YES I am totally obsessing. But only because I feel near positive I am pregnant. And I know that there is a possibility I will regret saying that but after having a panic attack this morning over absolutely nothing, I just feel that I need to be positive at least until AF shows(crossing my fingers she doesn't!!). haha, Anyways, I just thought some of you might like to see my stats for cycle length. I know I ovulated by I think CD 17(I temped on a random day and got a post O temp and I THINK it was CD 17). My average cycle length is 29-30 days.
And cycle lengths then O day and luteal phase(in order) since we started TTC:

Feb(2010)-31(THIS CYCLE)
Jan(2010)-29
December-28 (O:19, LP:9)
November-27 (O:16, LP:11)
October-31 (O:19, LP:12)
September-37(pregnant) (O:25, LP:12)
August-40(pregnant)
July-32 (O:21, LP:11)
June-31 (O:18, LP:13)
May-29 (O:21, LP:8)
April-31 (O:17, LP:14)
March-33 (O:22, LP:11)
February-27 (O:14, LP:13)

Weird thing is since my pregnancies my cycles don't seem to be as long, so hopefully I'm not just having the fluke 33 day cycle that I got last march! lol.

Also is it weird that all my lengths are always changing? I mean I never know how long my LP will be nor do I ever have any idea if I will O early or late.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; March 21st, 2010 at 10:58 PM.
March 22nd, 2010, 07:22 AM
AF still hasn't shown. I hope I'm not just being crazy. Today I get to clean the house and shop for food for the dog. No clue when I will be working again...my cousin hasn't called me yet. Not that I care much. I don't feel much like working this week..too distracted. Maybe I will make some laundry detergent too. We have been at the end of the bottle for awhile, and I do miss making the homemade stuff...it works so much better! Maybe Ill make some cleaner while I'm at it..

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; March 22nd, 2010 at 07:38 AM.
March 22nd, 2010, 07:44 AM
If I am pregnant, according to Babycenter my due date would be Friday November 26th

My Ovulation Chart

March 22nd, 2010, 08:42 AM
Okay I need some help. I've been trying to come up with a theme for our baby room for a year now and still have no ideas. lol. I wanted Classic Pooh, but of course my SIL has already stated that's what she is planning to do, so can't do that. I once thought maybe Noahs Ark theme with all the baby animals and stuff but then my friend did that for her baby room. Now I'm thinking baby Alaska animals...but I think my other SIL is doing that but I can't remember(they live in Alaska) and I don't want to accidently do the same thing she wanted to do since I've had that happen to me so many times, lol. So I have NO CLUE. No ideas whatsoever...even if I'm not prego now, I'd like to do some brainstorming and figure this out...

Oh! And today I will find out if I will be getting a niece or a nephew for my birthday

My Ovulation Chart

March 22nd, 2010, 09:54 AM
It's a GIRL!!

My Ovulation Chart

March 23rd, 2010, 05:49 AM
I wish I knew if I was pregnant! Grrr.....It's getting frustrating not getting a positive test when my temp doesn't drop...but I guess my mom didn't get positive until she was almost 8 weeks. Maybe not getting a positive yet is a good sign.. Or maybe AF is on her way...I guess we will see, but I am still having all my symptoms of pregnancy. And I'm going nuts waiting for an answer! Oh and heres a weird one for ya. My temp normally doesn't do a whole lot after I wake up. Usually will maybe go up one or two points, but not usually more than that until I have been up for hours. This morning I retook my temp about 15-30 minutes after the first time I took it. I was still in bed and stuff. And my temp was 98.4! Thats pretty high for 5 in the morning..even if I was awake! Maybe going gluten free just changed everything..

ETA: I've lost my brain this week...don't know if I ever mentioned that that happens this bad only when I have been pregnant.. I'd like my brain back though! lol. I've almost eaten so many things with gluten that I could have been very sick today. I actually asked a lady at the deli when DH was getting pasta salad, if it was gluten free. Hellooo! Of course not...its made with noodles which here are ALWAYS wheat..so that could have been bad..I really didn't want to wake up in the middle of the night sick. I accidently was lightly glutening myself all week with cornflakes because I missed the "malt flavoring" in the ingredients list...glad I finally figured it out...even if it was after I had already been sick all week. At least now I know for a fact that I do react to traces of even barley. Makes me feel like less of a hypochondriac. lol!

I don't know if I am going to test again...I might just wait and see how long AF stays away...If she doesn't show by next week I will just go to the doctors...which I didn't want to have to do. I don't like going in for blood tests when I don't know if I'm pregnant or not yet because then I have to wait a few days for the results and I go even more nuts! I really need some girl friends to hang out with...I feel like I'm losing my mind..

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; March 23rd, 2010 at 06:13 AM.
March 23rd, 2010, 08:24 AM
Here's an example of losing my brain. I'm at my parents house right now. On my way here I almost ran a red light and if I had I would have been in intensive care from hitting a huge truck in my little car. My dog probably would have got hurt too...maybe I should start having other people drive me....for the past week when I get behind the wheel I just completely space out. I'm actually really afraid to go back to work because its a 45 minute drive and I already nearly get into an accident daily, even when I am thinking straight..One more reason why I am glad we are moving to Alaska. The less population of stupid people driving the better. But now I am the one who is the stupid driver. LOL

My Ovulation Chart

March 23rd, 2010, 03:12 PM
LadyRogue's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
LOL! Trust me, the driving isn't any better up there! People are super used to driving on snow and ice, so they are just CRAZY! Be prepared.

Oooo! I'm so excited for you! Has AF shown yet?? I can't wait to hear what happens! Sorry you are going so crazy; but, if you get a BFP, it's all so worth it!
March 23rd, 2010, 03:54 PM
Actually compared to where I live here, Alaska is easy. We drove in what Seths brother(who still lives there) considered bad traffic, and it was nothing compared to my daily driving(I live in a city that is continuously getting more and more populated and we live right next to one of the top ten largest fairs in the world so traffic can get pretty bad especially around fall) I won't be doing a whole lot of driving in the winter anyways, Ill just be snomobiling and any time we have to actually drive somewhere DH will probably be the one doing the driving, lol. And if I'm driving DH has told me I'm not driving in the snow in anything but a truck, so that other people cant kill me, lol. I also won't have any need to use the freeway(other than trips where DH will be driving) which I continuously have to do here.

Nope AF still hasn't shown, I'm a little shocked. Trying not to think I am pregnant because in my head its like I know I am but I really dont want to be disappointed especially since I cant get a positive on a test. I went for a long walk with my dad and our dogs today and kept feeling muscle pain in my stomach, similar to twinges I got when I was pregnant. Like stretching muscles. Now I've got this reoccuring twinge in the crease between my thigh and stomach(am I explaining that right?) It just feels like someone keeps poking me. lol. Its actually getting really annoying, but yeah if I am pregnant its definitely worth it. I just hope I can get a BFP sooner than later! Maybe God is giving me a lesson in patience again, lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; March 23rd, 2010 at 04:06 PM.
March 23rd, 2010, 07:12 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Be careful with the driving, girlie. We want you to live to see your BFP
I totally understand being tempted by bad foods. I have an IBD and a food allergy list too long to type; however, I am mainly allergic to corn and it is in EVERYTHING. My eating life is somewhat miserable and when AF is nearing it's so difficult to stay away from those foods. But as I'm getting older I'm actually getting to be very allergic, like anyphalexic shock allergic.
I'm going through a flare at the moment and I feel so sick. I can't tell if I have a bladders/kidney infection or if it's just the inflammation in my intestines pushing on everything or if it's my bladder or my uterus that's having pain/cramps---which leads to suspecting pregnancy. I totally understand you. Anyway, I do think Celiac Disease is possibly worse than my IBD when you have an attack or flare, but it's right up there too.
By the way, I'm going to sound crazy but Alaska sounds so exciting. I want to go there. DH and I want to take a cruise to Alaska.
By the way, I was going to ask you about your shampoo recipe. Do you have straight hair and do you know if the recipe would work on curly hair? I am currently using Lush's Curly Wurly but it is almost $21 per tub, which is rather small for that price, but it's all natural and it's the only thing that's worked well on my hair and scalp. I need to find something cheaper, because once we finally have the baby (that has yet to be conceived!) I will be taking a year off of work and then will begin working from home so our income is going to be less.
I am going to try the lip recipe, too. I buy chapstick after chapstick and they never really take care of the problem. I kind of feel like I spend money on products and they never really work, so why keep wasting so much money.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search