Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
March 21st, 2009, 01:36 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My whole body started aching through out the day yesterday. It just seems like its getting worse. It almost feels as if there is something attacking my bones and muscles. Like...it feels like something is being drawn out of them. I have been getting a similar feeling in my legs during AF for the past year or so(not sure how long exactly). But that was just in my legs, and now its in my whole body. This just doesnt make any sense at all. I know this is more supposed to be a TTC journal but my TTC has been disrupted and I just need to vent a little. My mother in law thinks its just all in my head....I cant stand that. Im sorry but Im not the type of person who goes to the doctor for no reason, Im afraid of the doctors office almost as much as the dentists office so it takes A LOT to get me to go. I just dont like her assumptions. And I dont like feeling like everyone in DH's family thinks Im nuts or something, because Im not. I really hope something shows up on the blood tests. If not I think Im going to have to get a referral to a diff doctor. I might call my doctor today because Im feeling 100 times worse than I was on monday when I went in. The bone aches started last week, and have steadily gotten worse everyday. I also wake up in the morning feeling like I could sleep another 10 hours. Im not waking up to the alarm like I usually do. I usually always wake up when DH goes to work, but I feel like I cant get up anymore. Last night I went to Borders with my mom for the Twilight movie release and there was no where to sit the whole night. When I got home I couldnt sleep for an hour or so because my whole body was throbbing...if anyone has any ideas of what this could potentially be let me know! Itd probably be good to know what to ask the doctor to test for in case she cant figure it out herself...as some doctors are just....dumb, and Im not sure how great this one is yet since she doesnt specialize in anything specific in her office.

A friend of mine tells me I need to find an endocrinologist.

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
March 27th, 2009, 03:54 PM
I finally got the rest of my blood test results back today. I am slightly anemic and I have a low white blood cell count. My body is still aching and after doing a lot of research there are only a couple of things that make sense to me and none of them are very good. They are autoimmune diseases. I dont think this is any type of deficiency because the symptoms dont go with it....but I dunno. Anyways, I had to go back this morning so they could redo the CBC to double check that the levels are low. I should hear the results by tonight. And then I should know what my next step is. I am extremely tired of my legs hurting so bad and my arms aching. And Im tired of getting dizzy everytime I stand up. And Im sad because Im not ovulating and I think its because of whatever is wrong with me right now. SO ttc is being put off. And if I have one of those autoimmune diseases it could prevent me from getting pregnant I guess we will see

My Ovulation Chart

March 30th, 2009, 06:46 AM
I ovulated!!! At least Im pretty sure I did. I got my highest temp this morning. Its still only one point over a couple of my earlier temps but its the highest Ive had so Im just making a guess that I ovulated since Im not using OPKs. We will see for sure in the next couple of days.

Im still waiting to hear back from my doctor about the second CBC test. So no clue if my white blood cells are still down or if Im still anemic....if so hopefully I wont get prego this cycle. I mean we werent trying but I wasnt expecting to O at all this month once I hit cd 20 so we had BDed yesterday....so we will see what happens. Im hoping my health problems dont mess anything up. Though my dr didnt seem to think that us TTC was an issue even though we are trying to figure out whats wrong...she must not think its anything serious....

My Ovulation Chart

March 31st, 2009, 07:29 AM
Im startin to think maybe this all these health problems were flukes. I feel perfect right now! Other than wobbly knees and slightly weak legs, everything else is fine. My temp spiked even more today. Its exciting to see that after believing I was having an anovulatory cycle. It was a very nice surprise for me, and I wasnt expecting it at all!

My Ovulation Chart

April 8th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Tested this morning at 10 DPO and got a BFN, but...I dunno. I dont FEEL pregnant, but for some reason have a feeling about this cycle. I guess we will see. If I get a positive on Friday at 12 DPO I am going to go in and get a blood test to confirm it, and then on Easter I will be announcing it to my family since they all already know we are trying. The in-laws...well we are probably going to wait until we hear the heart beat before we tell them, so they dont find out we are trying. DH has a feeling he is going to have to yell at his mom for being rude when we tell them we are...so keeping it from them as long as possible!

I got this idea from my friend. Im going to pass out a jelly bean to everyone and when Ive got everyones attention say, this is in honor of our little bean. lol. I just thought that was such a cute idea!

SO hopefully I get my BFP this cycle. I feel quite a bit more relaxed then last. I dont feel prego, but I did have a sudden emotional moment. I was BAWLING over the latest House episode when they killed off a character, but I didnt really like his character all that much anyways, so normally I would not have cried over this. I was SOBBING. LOL. It was ridiculous. So either I just had a weird moment that has never happened in my life, OR Im prego. I guess time will tell. Testing on Friday and if negative, testing on both Saturday AND Sunday as Im hoping to get a positive before seeing the family on Easter. (hopefully Ill get a pos before Sunday because I wont be able to get a blood test on Sunday....

Oh and as far as my health goes. Every single blood test that they have done has come back normal. CBC came back abnormal the first time and normal the second time. They are sending me to a rhemetologist, and I still am supposed to go get x rays, but I have to wait till my period shows, HOPEFULLY IT WONT!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; April 8th, 2009 at 08:23 AM.
April 9th, 2009, 10:09 AM
OMG I seriously...like I feel like Im nuts. I feel like I need to DO something. ALL of my leg pain is just GONE. I mean....omg nothing makes sense. I seriously like dont even know what to do with myself right now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Can pregnancy cause some type of...hyper emotional state? I keep having the weirdest like happy moments. And evreytime I have them its like....when you are soooo happy that you cry. DOES THIS MAKE ANY SENSE TO YOU??????

My Ovulation Chart

April 9th, 2009, 12:22 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
Girl I dunno but just a fellow person here that has been through loads of tests for what so far has amounted to nothing...I am due back in June for an ultrasound on my thyroid again to check on some lumps they biopsied....I know it is so maddening to know something is wrong and then have them find nothing! I mean yes it is a relief but at the same time makes you feel like you are going crazy!

Good luck to you on all fronts!
May 1st, 2009, 06:14 PM
I realized I havent written here for awhile now. So, I Od on Sunday according to FF but, I have a feeling I could have Od the day before or the day after...I mean who really knows. My temps have been very low this month which is strange for me expecially since this is my 3rd cycle and my 1st two I was triphasic. Ive gotten my lowest temps ever this cycle. And Im almost hoping, that because this cycle has been so different, that its because Im going to be prego and that its not a bad thing this time, to have a low temp.
Ive suddenly got a REAL appetite. Which was very sudden because over the weekend I couldnt really eat much of anything. Then today, Ive just been constantly eating ALL day. Which is VERY strange because...well. Because of being sick with who knows what(drs dont know whats up yet) and aching and such, it had taken my appetite away for months which actually caused me to loose weight. So I started forcing myself to eat normal, even though food made me want to gag after a couple of bites. Now Im eating a normal amount PLUS some. Today I went to my parents house to hang out cause I was sick of hanging at my house and my dad just happened to take the day off. So we decided to make a photography trip to the zoo. I will probably come back and post a couple of pictures that I caught there. Anyways, on our way to the zoo we stopped and ate at carls jr. I ate a full medium size meal, plus the last third of my dads chili dog. I have NO idea how I ate that much food!!! I really hope this is a sign....and its making me think that I may have ovulated a day before FF says because that would make me 6 DPO which would make more sense with the appetite(if Im prego). But I am trying not to get my hopes up like I have been. But I am more hopefuly this month than last month. This month we used the preseed and only missed one day of our 5 day window. So Im farely confident that Im making it this month. And if not, I wont mind having a valentines 2010 baby either! Anywho, wish me luck and send me baby dust cuz Im hopeful this month!!!

Oh I forgot to mention that. I suddenly feel AMAZING.....Ive been aching all the time lately. And though I am a little sore from walking at the zoo if I had tried doing that last week I probably would have collapsed and I definately wouldnt have been able to drive myself back home afterwards. BUT I could drive today!! YAY! These are all very good signs for me. Ive read a lot of women who have medical issues, feel better when they are prego, almost like the disease(or whatever it is) hides. Im looking forward to a 9 month break from the horrible body aches. Lets hope this is our month!!

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; May 1st, 2009 at 06:16 PM.
May 9th, 2009, 08:49 AM
Well its 13 DPO and no temp drop! I am confused. I was doing a little research and I just have to say I hope it isnt a luteal cyst or something...I didnt realise there was something like that to cause your period to not come AND keep your temps up. I dont think Im goin to have much hope until I do see a BFP. Luckily I have a Rhematologist appointment on Monday and Im hoping she can do a pregnancy test for me if my temp hasnt dropped by then. Ugh...I just cant take this waiting anymore!!!!

My Ovulation Chart

May 11th, 2009, 02:15 PM
I feel like AF is coming...cramps... :'(

My Ovulation Chart

May 18th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Well we are just casually TTC now. Im not checking anything, Im going by O pains on when I Ovulate. Me and DH BD every other day anyways, so there is really no need for me to temp or check anything to figure that out anymore. It was putting way too much stress on my shoulders and made me obsess. I decided that it was better for my wellbeing as well as that of my husbands if I take the more casual approach. Im putting it in God's hands. When he wants me pregnant Ill get pregnant. Im mad at myself for taking 3 months to accept that I cant control when I get pregnant.

My brother and his wife are trying now. I am super excited and I hope we are both prego at the same time, it would be so awesome for our babies to be so close in age. I dont have any cousins my own age and its sort of depressing, lol.

We are still planning to use the last of the pre-seed this month. I think we are going to start using it on CD 15. I always get O pains so I should be able to tell if Ive O'd and even if not, Oh well, at least this will keep me from obsessively testing like I have been every month. Ive wasted WAY too much money on those tests..

Ive found out I have a Vitamin D deficiency and this all may be a TMI(so dont read if you dont want to know) but. Ive had problems for the past couple years...I RARELY feel like actually BDing. I just do it because DH would be cranky if he never got any LOL. Anyways, I found out that vitamin D deficiency can cause problems like that(along with possibility of preventing pregnancy). Well I started taking Vit D a few days ago, and Ive finally been in the mood for the first time since we were dating...to think Ive been going this long. I think I must have had a deficiency this whole time, it doesnt make any sense any other way. Im just glad its figured out, I feel like our married life has finally completely come together. And I dont feel near as cranky as I usually do....Im just glad thats over with..

Poor DH dealt with me for so long, he MUST love me!!

My Ovulation Chart

May 18th, 2009, 10:36 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
ugh, i hear you on the trying not to obsess... i think this is a great plan to just have fun with it and not know. wish i could get myself to stop, too!!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
May 19th, 2009, 09:19 AM
Loving my pregnancy!!!
Hi katinagj!

Good luck and I hope this works for you. Back in the day when our mothers & grandmothers got pregnant they weren't charting their temps and buying OPK's to predict ovulation...we live in such a complex world now...it's crazy...I agree with your way of thinking! I wish you lots of luck!
May 26th, 2009, 01:16 PM
We went camping over memorial day weekend and I just thought Id post a few pics here! It was a ton of fun, and we were so close to not finding a spot to camp. This was my first REAL camping trip. Im usually in camp grounds or on this forest property that a friend owns. We went to the end of the road and thought we were going to have to go home because there were people in the last spot. Turns out they were packing up to go home!! So we got this AMAZING spot, and I cant wait to go back!! It was a little spooky at night because it was pitch black other than the starlight and fire, so the boys kept scouting to make sure there werent any cougars or anything coming into the area. We were in a farely good spot though because its not likely for animals to find there way to that specific ledge.

My Ovulation Chart

May 26th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Wow, that is gorgeous!!! Makes me want to go camping!

Mommy to Keagan - June 2008, Benny - October 2010 and Liam - June 2012
May 26th, 2009, 02:11 PM
I know!! It was CRAZY. I was so surprised we found the spot. Its probably one of the best spots you can find in the area. I dont think I can go back to campground camping, because nothing even compares, lol.

My Ovulation Chart

May 26th, 2009, 10:59 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
awesome pictures! glad you had a great weekend!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
May 27th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Loving my pregnancy!!!
Wow, beautiful pictures! Glad you had lot's of fun.
June 7th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Well I need to make an appt with the chiropractor VERY soon. I think my slight scoliosis might be worse than the dr thought. She said that my shoulders were farely even maybe a little off. But I noticed looking in the mirror today that my left shoulder is 1-2 inches lower than my right, maybe even more than that, it is hard to calculate. The left side of my body is slouched. Its too late for me to not try to get pregnant until Ive had x rays. So in a way I am hoping I dont get prego this cycle. I need those xrays depserately or my lower back is going to be even worse than the normal pregnancy. Ive started having lower back pain all the time, over the simplest tasks.Its gotten a lot worse today, which of course makes me think, who knows maybe I already am, since I am somewhere around 6-7 dpo and it is possible. But I doubt it. I was also constipated(tmi sry) and peeing a TON today....so strange. I didnt think I would notice any symptoms at all this cycle since Im not really paying much attention, but when I kept having to pee SO bad it suddenly popped in my head. Im still hoping it doesnt happen so I can get those x rays of my back and maybe have a more pleasant pregnancy.

My Ovulation Chart

June 10th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Luckily I wasn't prego and started AF last night, so I can finally go to get x rays!! My back is getting so painful I am definitely happy I am getting to go in for x rays before O comes. My back has thrown my hip so out of whack that when I use it a lot I end up walking on a cane for the next 3 hours at least because it hurts to put any pressure on it. Very interesting... never would ever have thought Id be using a cane at 21, lol! Not to mention my shoulder pops every time I move it, thats always fun. Never thought Id be the one needing to go to the chiropractor so severely.

Anywho, we are using preseed this cycle. Im taking a B-50 complex which of course has B-6 in it. I might go out and just get straight B-6 but I already had the complex so I figure that should be good enough for now. Im taking fish oil, prenatal, extra folic acid(cuz the prenatal doesnt have enough in it), Vitamin D, CoQ10...I think thats it, lol. We are also BDing every day around O that we can. But I am going to be more relaxed about this, I am temping again but after not doing it for only a week I was finally chilled out about it and decided its not really in my hands so I might as well just let it happen when it happens. Im glad I finally have that peace. Its relaxing, lol. Im temping now only to know that I O'd.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search