Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 20th, 2012, 02:05 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Thanks Nayomi!

Well yesterday was a fiasco...but hey AF still hasn't shown!! I didn't mention yesterday that Friday night I was actually throwing up ALL night and most of the morning. I am still sort of recouping today and trying to get my energy back. My niece had picked up a stomach bug somewhere and passed it to everyone. Noah got it too. He threw up yesterday morning but was acting happy as ever shortly after so we figured it would be okay to put him in the truck to go with for me to go get my blood drawn then to go park by the airport(there is this awesome spot we like to go to watch the planes taking off over head) Well before we made it to the airport Noah pukes all over himself. We had to get out of the truck, strip him down and wrap him in a blanket and put the puke covered carseat in the bed of the truck. ugh. It was disgusting... but a good thing the only thing he had eaten all day was some banana and crackers! My first experience with child puke. haha. It also scared the crap out of me having to drive him home with no seatbelt/carseat for him. But we have now washed it and are just waiting for it to dry so we can go somewhere tomorrow. Yesterday was quite a day.. lol.

I am still cramping like AF might show, but no spotting. We will see. I was surprised when my temp was still up this morning! (yesterdays was discarded because it was 99.6 and obviously because of my fever). I guess odds are when you say one thing, the opposite will happen right? I was completely convinced I was out for the month but now I'm just playing the waiting game. Still getting BFN's on pregnancy tests so guessing that AF will show soon since I usually get super early positives. Anyways, I am watching Tangled with Noah(it's one of his favorite movies) so gottta run!

Oh, and I should get my progesterone test results on Monday!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
October 20th, 2012, 10:04 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
So happy af hasn't started fx it stays away n u get a bfp.
Poor ds not feeling well. When my son was that age cinderella
was his favorite movie. He is 12 now n when I mention that
he don't believe me.

So happy af hasn't started fx it stays away n u get a bfp.
Poor ds not feeling well. When my son was that age cinderella
was his favorite movie. He is 12 now n when I mention that
he don't believe me.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

October 21st, 2012, 09:00 PM
Thank you! But af ended up showing this evening oh well. I want to know my progesterone levels before another pregnancy anyways so I know if I need to use progesterone supplements or not. I find out tomorrow! Feeling good about this next cycle! If I do get pregnant I will be due right around my next birthday!

My Ovulation Chart

October 23rd, 2012, 05:19 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you get your bfp this cycle.
What is your bday if you do not mind me asking...
if you do not feel comfortable p.m. me
What would your due date be?
October 23rd, 2012, 09:21 AM
I would be due most likely on August 15th and my birthday is August 3rd. It would be a great 26th birthday present!

My midwife hasn't called me with my progesterone results yet. Starting to get irritated that I always have to wait longer than really needed. Hopefully my progesterone is high high high. And I was wrong. But on the other hand if it is high then I have no idea what my problem is and why I keep having chemical pregnancies. This month I have decided to try the pineapple core trick. As long as I can get a hold of a pineapple. I'm planning on just adding the core to my green smoothies that I drink anyways. I'm guessing you probably can't taste it much when its in a smoothie. Hopefully that will help make the next baby stick! I seem to get pregnant every 2-3 months and haven't been since august so I am assuming this month I will probably be successful, but I am still going to try to not get my hopes up. Everything is in God's plan. Just trying to figure out everything I can possibly do to make that next baby stick!

I am taking a B complex for the B6 this month. And actually sticking to it. I figure even if my progesterone ends up being normal it would still help to balance everything and I will probably end up with less severe PMS symptoms. Also have started taking Vit D again, now that it's pretty much winter here and its hard to find time to get outside in the sun, and it will only be getting darker every day.

My Ovulation Chart

October 23rd, 2012, 12:52 PM
My progesterone results are back! Only a 3.4. She said they like to see AT LEAST an 8. So it is pretty low. She is talking with the on call OBGYN tomorrow to see which type of supplement he thinks I should go on. I am so excited!! Hopefully this means no more miscarriages for me!!

My Ovulation Chart

October 25th, 2012, 11:00 AM
I start on progesterone suppositories on 1 DPO. Have to do one in the morning and one at night. I pick them up from the pharmacy next week. I just ordered OPKs off of amazon because my midwife wants me to use them along with the temping so that I am absolutely sure I ovulated when I start taking them. Plus bonus! The OPKs came with 20 pregnancy tests. So I can POAS to my hearts content! lol! I'm feeling so hopeful, and it is such a nice change from the depression I was feeling a couple of weeks ago!
Jakaira s Mom likes this.

My Ovulation Chart

October 29th, 2012, 02:53 PM
I had my due date for this cycle completely wrong... when I was trying to calculate it before. If I ovulated on CD 21 which is my most common, I would be due ON my birthday(august 3rd). If I ovulate the day I ovulated last cycle(CD16) it would be July 29th. Crazy!! I really hope I get pregnant this cycle. I think it would be amazing to get a second baby for my birthday
I got my OPKs and HPTs in the mail today and went ahead and took my first OPK since 2010. It was negative of course, but darker than I expected it to be, so maybe I will ovulate sooner than usual this month!

My Ovulation Chart

October 30th, 2012, 09:11 AM
It snowed here today. A couple of inches. It wasn't predicted to so it was a nice surprise I've found that the news here is very bad at predicting the weather unless it is going to be sunny. lol. Cleaning my house as much as possible today. It is pretty messy because I was sick yesterday(I had a migraine a large portion of the weekend and threw up yesterday morning from it). Really need to catch up on some things. We had a halloween party at a friends house over the weekend and this is what I brought The kids LOVED eating the worms, haha. It is all made from jell-o. Anyone else want some brains and worms? hehe.

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphoto...92851508_n.jpg

My Ovulation Chart

October 30th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Still Trying for #1
They look like real worms! LOL

October 30th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Dont they!? Its crazy. The kids were lovin it! haha. Noah wouldnt even try them though, but everyone else did. Turned out to be a hit. All it is is jello, extra gelatin and cream and hot water, mix it up and pour in a cup and put straws in and let it solidify in the fridge then you squeeze the "worms" out of the straws. Use bendy straws to make the ridges that make them look so real!

We had a small earthquake today, not very big but I enough to feel and it only lasted a couple of seconds. It is strange living somewhere where they are so common. I have experienced I think 3 total since we moved here from WA.

My Ovulation Chart

November 1st, 2012, 06:12 AM
I never knew there were earthquakes in alaska.

November 1st, 2012, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swtneka View Post
I never knew there were earthquakes in alaska.
I didn't either!! Apparently Alaska accounts for 50% of earthquakes in the US! It's probably not well known because I think they usually happen in areas where there are little to no people. There was a HUGE one back in the 1960's that completely changed the coastline. Houses sunk. It's crazy. There's an Earthquake park now right next to some of the sunk grounds near the beach. Glad I wasn't alive/didnt live here that year!

My Ovulation Chart

November 1st, 2012, 02:02 PM
Well I'm def going to add alaska to the name of places I won't live.

November 5th, 2012, 02:56 PM
Got a positive OPK today! Time to get down to BDing!! woohoo! Let the games begin!

My Ovulation Chart

November 5th, 2012, 10:01 PM
Gl this cycle

November 9th, 2012, 09:41 AM
Today I am 2 DPO and on day 2 of progesterone suppositories. So far no negative symptoms from them. In fact they have actually given me energy(which is the opposite of what everyone else has been saying). And I feel really great. Like I was in a funk for two weeks and suddenly I've just popped out of it and feel like I can breath and don't feel like a lazy log! Working on Christmas presents today... I am cutting glass bottles to make candle containers out of. I also need to finish some cloth diapers for a friend. I keep procrastinatin on that one but hopeing to get most of them finished off today since all they need is the elastic! Anyways... I am off to work on stuff! Oh and my brother and his wife(don't think I've mentioned that they are pregnant) found out the sex of the baby today, I am still waiting for them to tell me!! Getting impatient. I think its a boy.

My Ovulation Chart

November 12th, 2012, 10:12 AM
I was right. I have another nephew on his way!! He will be here in April! But I wont get to see him newborn... which makes me so sad! Unless we end up using some of our tax return on plane tickets. I guess we will see!
Anyways, I am going to order some starwars fabric and make a blanket for my new little nephew
Back to TTC talk now! I am still feeling hopeful this cycle. But at the same time I can't keep my mind from thinking. I'm afraid that maybe I was wrong. What if I'm wrong and progesterone isnt the only thing causing all the chemical pregnancy's. Either way, if I do end up pregnant I will be announcing it to my family on Thanksgiving. I know it would be early but I would love to be able to tell them all in person..and if I'm not, on to next cycle, lol.

I am so impatient for our trip next week! And then getting to see my old MOPS moms Thursday after thanksgiving! And all of my besties who want to hang out. I am going to be busy! One of my best friends is now a really good photographer. She did my maternity pictures before she started up her real business. And now I set up for us to get family pictures done by her while we are in town! So excited!! So if anyone has any family photo ideas let me know!! I have one idea. If I am pregnant we are going to go ahead and do announcement photos to use whenever we decide to announce to DH's family. Me and DH will both hold the end of a string that will have a date hanging off of it, and Noah will be walking next to DH hand and hand with a pale green balloon. Here's the picture I ran into that gave me the inspiration... I just made some changes since this pic is actually for an engagement. Hannah & Blake | Fredericksburg, VA Engagement Photographer by Korie Lynn Photography

My Ovulation Chart

November 13th, 2012, 03:33 PM
New symptoms:

Last night had some sharp cramping.
Today my boobs itch and are tingly. Of course, it could all just be from the progesterone.

I had an insane moment of temptation and tested this morning. So stupid, lol. What a waste of a test!

I pulled my guitar out today and am learning a new song. Decided I need to do something to keep my mind off TTC. I might avoid the forums for the next few days so I am not as easily tempted to obsess, lol.

My Ovulation Chart

November 16th, 2012, 08:10 PM
FishermansWife4's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just popping in to say your chart looks AWESOME! and it's a beautiful idea to do a pregnancy announcement that way. Good luck when you decide to test again!

2013 Mommy
"No freedom til' we're equal. D*mn right I support it." - Macklemore "Same love"

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search