Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
June 13th, 2009, 10:50 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
i think i may do that, too, with temping. just temp to know when i o'd and then stop and not worry about it. i get pretty stressed out waiting to see if my temp falls...

good luck with your x-rays and stopping the pain - i hope you are feeling better really soon!!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
July 6th, 2009, 12:47 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I guess I never posted about what happened at the chiro. I totally forgot. Well as it turns out my beck was completely messed up. My atlas bone was off by 11 degrees and the chiro can only bring it down to 7 which he did at my first appointment. So that is permanent unless a miracle happens. there were about 5 changes of direction in my spine on the x rays. all going off by anywhere from 4-9 degrees. Then my hips are off by 14 degrees. Its pretty nuts to see the x rays. Im feeling a lot better since Ive been going to the chiro for two weeks but there is still a lot of work to do on my hips since they are so bad. I am still having to walk on a cane every now and then. Likeon friday I had to because I went shopping with my mom for 4 hours and after being on my feet for so long my left ankle was swollen and bruised and my whole right leg was aching. And of course today I have diarrhea nausea and dizziness, so I am just not having a good week!! And I still have a painful bruise on my ankle. ugh...I just want to feel healthy and active again

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
July 6th, 2009, 01:06 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
glad to see your back..i hope you get your

July 8th, 2009, 05:31 PM
I only have 5 minutes as I have to go to my chiropractors appointment. But I just wanted to post that I am nauseous once again. This is my 3rd night of this. The first day was the flu but Tuesday I was fine in the morning, eating great, having a good time. Then I got nauseous at about 6-7 and almost threw up. Now once again I had a great day, was finally able to eat some food yet still having very strange food aversions. The smell and taste of salty foods makes me gag. Fruit doesnt sound great to me, other than strawberries, and I LOVE fruit. I am nauseous AGAIN. Right now I have to drive myself to and from my chiro appointment but I feel like itd just be SO MUCH easier to just pass out on the couch right here and RIGHT NOW! I hope this is pregnancy and not just from the stomach flu. I still have Diarrhea. But Ive had it since Saturday BEFORE I got the flu. I also was nauseous one day last week, also before I was sick with the stomach flu. Anyways, just finding all of this a bit odd as the stomach flu has never lasted more than 24 hours for me. Off to the chiro!!

My Ovulation Chart

July 13th, 2009, 08:13 AM
AF came thursday night was light to medium flow with pink to brown colored blood. Very interesting...AF left yesterday morning which makes for a 48 hour period. Now I have no clue what to think. I hope either AF shows back up today, or she goes away for the next 9 months because I dont want to be tricked into believing Im prego anymore.

My Ovulation Chart

July 13th, 2009, 10:47 PM
wow. that is weird! maybe test again?! weren't you saying that your mom didn't find out she was pregnant with you for a really long time afterwards?

July 14th, 2009, 08:59 AM
AF came back for a little bit yesterday, but it was still mostly brown spotting. Im waiting to see what my temp does, cuz it is lower, just not under coverline yet. It probably will be tomorrow. I probably just had a weird AF this month..

ETA: My temp has also officially been up for 18 days, other than the one strange dip. So I guess it all depends on tomorrows temp. It is low, just above coverline, but still has me curious because its never this high after AF has gone for good. Usually if my temp is high at all during AF, it dips right after AF ends...which should have been today. UGH, I hate this wondering...Hopefully I will know for sure tomorrow. I think if my temp is still up I might just go in and get a blood pregnancy test done, since my mom always took so long to get positives on HPTs, maybe Im just like her.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; July 14th, 2009 at 10:03 AM.
July 15th, 2009, 03:22 PM
Why is my temp still above cover line!?!?!

My Ovulation Chart

July 22nd, 2009, 05:22 PM
Thought Id tell everyone what we are doing this month to try to get prego!

We have decided to start BDing in the morning now that O should be on her way soon. We are mainly doing this because DH works outside all day and hes out in the sun and heat a lot. Hes a welder/ mechanic and works on semi's and the trailers at his dads shipping company. We figure at night is probably the worst time to BD since hes been in the sun so much and his body gets so hot, theres probably just a bunch of dead spermies. lol. If anythings been messing with our chances, that probably has been!

Im also now basically going back to sleep for an hour after BDing, with a pillow under me to keep our chances higher. When Im not tired Im putting my legs up against the wall holding myself upside down...halfway...sort of, lol, did that make sense? I dont really know how to explain it. Its actually a yoga position that is believed to increase fertility. I couldnt do this before because it would hurt my back too much.

Next I am now doing yoga, for my own personal health I am doing 10 minute sessions in the morning that are meant for relaxation and flexibility. I also looked up a few positions thought to increase feretility because they increase better flexibility around your hips and also widen them...I think. lol. Anyways, this I just added on for something extra and fun.

Im charting temp like usual but I decided to try out the checking fertile signs as well so I am charting cervical position and CM.

We are also going to be using preseed, we only have 4 applicator tubes left so I probably wont start that until sometime around Friday to Sunday.

For soem reason Im getting better at this and Im not stressing out near as much as before while TTC. All the things that come with it I am taking in stride and we are getting a kitten so that will be a good distraction for me while trying and when I am prego. Hopefully we will be getting a healthy baby born on April 18th 2010

My Ovulation Chart

August 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
Havent been on in a while. Ever since we got our kitten Bengal Sabre things have been a bit hectic plus DH took a week off from work and we spent a bit of time just relaxing and forgetting about the everyday things we normally do. Ive been avoiding getting on here because I decided not to try too hard this month. I have to look at the calendar to figure out what day of my cycle Im on, and Im not temping or charting at all. Though Im pretty sure I havent O'd yet. Probably soon though! Im not too worried about it. Im putting it in God's hands from here on out. If I dont get pregnant by the time we hit cycle 12 Ill go to the doctor. But I just have a feeling that God is teaching us patience by making us wait. And the longer it takes the more time we have to prepare so Im finally what you could call patient. It will happen when it happens. And there is nothing I can do to change that. I have started to change my attitude around and it has been better for my relationship with my husband God and will be for our future babies. Now my husband just needs to try a little harder to get on track with things. He did manage to get a promotion, but he has to take classes before he actually gets a raise or anything. Hopefully the classes will be short termed because it would be nice to actually have some extra money to put towards savings. DH's parents house is being built right now in Alaska, and they are saying they are moving for sure next summer or the spring after, depending on how things pan out. Im hoping for the spring after. I want my baby to have a small part of washington. I will miss this state. No matter how much I complain about the rain and crappy weather I was born in this city, grew up in this city and it is going to be hard to leave here and not get to completely share that home with my children. We will visit especially since my parents live here, but it is going to be hard for me. Seth will love it, and it will make him happy. But Im just not so sure yet how I will feel. Im excited to move but at the same time. Living here for 22 years puts strain on things and Im not sure how happy I will be once the move has actually happened...

My Ovulation Chart

September 18th, 2009, 08:19 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
congrats on your pregnancy!!!

September 23rd, 2009, 11:37 AM
Glad to see my journal is still here. Well after 7 months of TTC#1 we finally got pregnant. I found out today that I miscarried. I named the baby Ethan because even though he wasn't born I feel he deserves a name regardless. He still has a soul and I know I will meet him in heaven. God has kept me strong this week. Its has been very hard as I've been by myself for most of the week left to my own thoughts. DH is trying to get the day off tomorrow and we are going to go to the fair and go on rides and try to have some fun and celebrate the life that our baby did have. I am sad that I never got to meet him or see his personality or watch him grow but I know God is caring for him in heaven and that he is in a better place and that gives me strength. Strangly enough the name Ethan means "strong". The name stuck in my head on Sunday when I first thought I was having a miscarriage. I think God gave me the name to cope. I had never even considered the name before. I think it fits. He definitely gave me strength and this has brought me closer to God. I am hopeful that we will get pregnant again. No matter what the timing I know God's timing is the right timing. And the fact that I miscarried means that there was something wrong with the baby and I didn't want him to be in pain so I'm glad God has taken him home. I hope to see him again one day when I go to heaven. Who knows maybe he was actually a girl. But I do feel in my heart that he was a boy! Very strange. But I guess the mother always knows. I do still consider myself a mother even if I didn't get the chance to meet him, I cared for him when he was in my womb. At least now I know, if I can get through this I can get through anything...

My Ovulation Chart

September 23rd, 2009, 03:07 PM
JessMitch's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am so sorry for your loss but your last post shows that you are a very strong person and you will get through this hard time. We just have to believe that there is a reason for everything. Good luck on your next journey of trying to conceive.

September 25th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Had a drs appointment this morning to check to make sure my uterus is going back to normal size. She said it is and that all the tissue from the miscarriage has passed. She said it's fine for us to BD again, which will make DH very happy, LOL. I swear that man can't go more than a week without! She also okayed us to start trying again after one AF. So we are going to try! We aren't using any protection right now, so I guess for this month we will just avoid BDing right before ovulation. DH is going on a hunting trip right around the time I would normally ovulate though so we should be good. Hopefully November will bring us luck! Send us STICKY dust!

My Ovulation Chart

October 11th, 2009, 01:43 AM
If I havent ovulated by tomorrow I'll be worried. I don't want the miscarriage to have messed up my cycle. I've never O'd later than CD 21. Crossing Fingers. But at the same time...I almost want it to wait a couple more days so we can actually try this month. Dh has been on a hunting trip since Last Saturday. He should be getting home by noon tomorrow which is very exciting! This was the first time we were apart since we got married! It's been very boring at the house without him. So I'm almost hoping ovulation waits a day because we will definitely be BDing!!

He got a farely large antelope and an 8 point buck with a 25 inch spread...lol okay I dont know if everyone here is going to know what that means...it means the horns are 25 inches apart and it has 4 point on its horns on each side. He is getting them both mounted...so Im going to have animal heads on my wall? Not sure how I feel about that one yet...but I guess it will definitely go with our decor we get when we move to alaska. Then we will probably add a moose head to the wall...hahaha

My Ovulation Chart

October 14th, 2009, 11:45 PM
katina, i am so sorry for your loss... as jmari816 said, you are so strong. i hope you get your sticky bean SOON!!

October 23rd, 2009, 08:50 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
congrats on your pregnancy!!!

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14She should be here 8/21/14 time will tell.
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 5 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
November 17th, 2009, 07:34 AM
Guess I haven't posted on this thing for awhile. After the second m/c I wanted to wait out a cycle to be sure I gave my body time to heal. But DH screwed things up and we ended up BDing unprotected ON my ovulation day. Go figure huh! LOL I have to laugh. Especially considering I O'd two days early, and 6 days earlier than last month after the first miscarriage. I guess if it's meant to be it's meant to be! Life throws funny things at you.

I HAVE been smacking in my sleep. DH has been getting mad at me multiple times overnight for the past two nights. And he told me this morning that I was smacking ALL night. This was my pregnancy symptom. And it started early before too, but I'm trying not to get my hopes up because you never know what your new cycle symptoms will be after a m/c. Though I am now being considered a fertile turtle(rather than fertile myrtle) in my family. I want to be the fertile turtle, with duck tape to make it unbreakably sticky!! did that make sense? lol. Okay basically I just want a dang sticky bean. I guess I will be happy either way this cycle though, bean or no bean. Of course no bean would probably be better on my body and give it time to heal so I can get a BFP for Christmas. But I'd be pretty dang happy to get a BFP now too!

My Ovulation Chart

November 23rd, 2009, 02:19 PM
Tested with FRER and got a negative this morning, but it wasn't FMU and there was only like an hour between bathroom breaks before I took the test. So maybe not accurate, or I'm not pregnant. Going to test again on Wednesday and see what happens! I have a friend coming in on saturday who is really excited for me to get pregnant again as she really wants to be an aunty! haha. I hope I get to show her a BFP!

My Ovulation Chart

December 7th, 2009, 09:44 AM
Our anniversary was the best getaway ever! Anyone who lives in Washington State needs to make a trip to La Conner and stay at the Wild Iris Inn there. But get the room with the indoor jacuzzi tub! It was great. It's right off of the main street and you can walk straight from your room to the main street where all the shopping is! Lots of cute shops including a tea shop and an olive shop that gives samples, a shop with these cute tutus for little girls. I wanted to buy one but didn't have enough money(thinking about making onbe now!) they were really cute, lol. I also really enjoyed the lamp shop. They actually had two leg lamps like from Christmas Story that they made themselves. They are like $500 but we are considering going back one day to buy one! Both me and Seth grew up watching that movie so it would be a perfect Christmas decoration for us, lol. Seth loves olives so the olive shop was perfect for him! The couple that run the inn are SO nice. They make you feel like you are at home. If you don't want to get up early for breakfast she will still make you a take along breakfast. They had yogurt parfaits that were amazing. We ended up asking her what type of yogurt it was so we can make them at home. My new favorite yogurt! And something that will make a great breakfast when I'm pregnant! I usually have an issue eating anything in the morning. It usually makes me sick, but this stuff was awesome! They also leave you cookies in your room daily. And their cookies are amazing. You can order wine to your room too, but we didn't. We brought my favorite wine with and they leave wine glasses in the room, so we sat in the jacuzzi tub and drank some wine. And let me tell ya, it's really too bad I wasn't Oing because I'm sure I would be pregnant, haha. The beds are amazing. We normally sleep on a queen size mattress so it was amazing to sleep in a King. There were a total of 11 pillows on the bed! And they give you a REAL comforter to use instead of those crummy plastic feeling ones you find at regular hotels. There was an HD TV and we ended up bringing Gilmore Girls Season 6 and 7 to watch. And yes for some odd reason DH does like the gilmore girls, I don't know many other guys that do. lol.

Anyways, I just wanted to post and tell everyone about our wonderful anniversary! We are planning to make it into a tradition and we are going back next year for our 4th anniversary!

OH! If you ever visit la conner go to seeds for lunch. They had awesome clam chowder and cod fish and chips. I decided to order something alcoholic since DH was drinking beer(only $4.50!! Thats cheap for beer at a restaurant compared to where we live) . I ended up ordering a "Hot Flash Sparkler" It was AWESOME. And I don't normally like it when the alcohol taste is strong. I guess its because they used good alcohol? I'm not sure. But it was REALLY good! And had me pretty buzzed, lol.

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search