Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 6th, 2010, 08:52 AM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Found out this morning that my SIL's baby is due the day before my birthday. It's a very bittersweet thing for me. Here's why:

My other SIL who is married to DH's brother told me she wanted me to be her maid of honor for their wedding. I hung out with her on my birthday then the morning after my 21st birthday I woke up with a hang over to read a text from her that said she decided to ask someone else to be her MOH. So that was a crappy birthday surprise, no birthday present just bad news.

In august my brother had his wedding planned 2 days before my birthday. Never got me a birthday present(not that I really care that much) and sort of ruined all my birthday plans, and also didn't have me in the wedding even though our only other brother was his best man. (they had a bridal party of 12)

Now my SIL is going to be due before my birthday so I'm sure I will get the shaft again.

I thought the birthdays in my 20's would be the best ones, but every year they seem to be taken over by something else. Maybe I should start celebrating on my half birthday instead. Nothing ever used to happen in august and now its every year. It's going to be hard enough to see her baby if I'm not pregnant by then. Whcih I probably won't be.

My health has taken a turn for the worse again. Same timing as last year when all of this first occured. I'm not sure if its some autoimmune disease that flares up in the cold weather or if its just some sort of deficiency. Last year they found a slight vit D deficiency. They put it down to that causing all my problems. But I am taking 2,000 IUs daily when my doctor only asked me to take 800 and I got my blood drawn recently and my vit d was low but not THAT low, and with the supplements it shouldn't be causing issues. I'm worried that I'm going to have to give up TTC because of this. I'm scared that I will never have a baby. Scared to death. Everything is so bittersweet, I can't take it. I just want to be a healthy 22 year old.
I played my parents wii fit the other day and its got my age down as 40 going by my balance. I mean...I've always had really good balance until the past couple of years. I feel like my body is deteriorating before my eyes. Doesn't look as if 2010 will be any better for me than 2009 was, since I am now back to square one...this has been one big storm, I wish it would clear.

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
January 7th, 2010, 12:11 AM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
i'm really sorry, katina, you are so down.

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
January 11th, 2010, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the thoughts. I don't think any one of my friends understands whats going on in my life or understands how down I am.

When I told my best friend that my sis in law was preggers she said "dont be sad! Maybe you will get to meet the baby before you get pregnant and who knows maybe you guys will decide to wait another year!" All I could think was, how is that supposed to make me feel better? I'm not really considering her my best friend anymore, she's been lieing to and disappointing me a lot the past 6 months, and I'm pretty much done with it. I really can't wait till we move to Alaska so I can get a fresh start and new friends that maybe won't lie to me so much. Most of my friends growing up have been liars, and I think I look past it too much and allow people to walk all over me. But a new start meeting new people will allow me to change the way that I am towards people. Maybe I won't get walked over quite so often.

Another person I know just announced they are pregnant. It seems every time things start to look up again something has to happen to bring me down again. I'm about ready to give up and just get another dog! It's been about a year and I feel broken. If I had known that I'd feel this way, I probably never would have started TTC.

Now I feel like I'm complaining too much, but this is the only place I can go to get things like this out, if I talk about it too much with DH I will only depress him as well, and we don't need two depressed people in the house. And I don't have any good friends to confide in, my only "good" friend has given me the shaft. So I'm posting all my complaints and disappointments here.

One plus is that my muscles aches have toned down a bit and I am not being forced to lay around the house anymore. I started doing strength training exercises despite the pain in my legs and it seems like it has helped a lot. But it's hard to get the motivation to do something that hurts even if it does make me feel better in the end.

It's funny, if I didn't have to go and work for my mother in law 3 times a week, I don't think I would be this depressed, I'd have some time to focus on fun things. But I could never talk DH into letting me quit working there unless I find another job. But of course, no one is calling me back on my applications and when I get interviews I never get the job...am I hard to read? I only apply to positions I know I will be good at and I know i will enjoy, because I am not going to get myself stuck back into another rut. Sometimes I wish people could read my mind, or that I wasn't so reserved.

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; January 11th, 2010 at 02:55 PM.
January 11th, 2010, 09:13 PM
we're here for you! just want to tell you that i've been following your story here on JM a long time and totally understand how difficult dealing with TTC is for so long. but i don't know what it must be like dealing with your losses and your own medical issues on top of that. you are so strong, and this is the perfect place to get all your emotions out.

January 15th, 2010, 07:07 AM
Thank you it means a lot to have someone tell me that I'm strong, because sometimes I feel like I'm just being a whimp and that I should get over it. But I guess that is sort of the worlds take on things sometimes, is that you should just forget about it and move on.
I'm feeling a lot better this week, my muscle aches are mostly gone, and I did start having stomach issues(burning under ribs and lower abdomen pain after eating) which disappeared once I ovulated. Kind of weird that certain times in my cycle seem to affect my symptoms so much. I remember this from last year. The worst time is a the week or two after AF, exactly like last time. Wonder what that could mean?
I'm not really depressed today, because luckily I don't have to work until Tuesday, and we also found out that DH will finally be getting his raise for his promotion(next paycheck), along with a bonus to make up for the months he was in the position but wasn't getting paid more. $1500 bonus! and a $2 raise! It's a good start for us especially if I do get pregnant soon. We will be able to afford more for our baby. As far as the bonus goes, DH has to spend $1000 of it already because he went hunting and there is currently a taxidermist mounting an antelope head and a deer head for him. Not sure how I'm going to feel about having those hanging on the walls but they were his first kills so he had to mount them of course, especially since his deer was the best compared to his brothers' and his dad's.
Anyways, moving on.. I am excited because DH is pulling out $100 for me to go scrapbook supply shopping. I am a scrapbooking addict nowadays. It keeps my mind off of bad things and keeps me in the memories. It's the only thing that works for a calming aid! Ad I've been doing it so much lately to combat depression that I've used up most of my supplies. I'll have to take some pictures of my recent pages and post them to get some opinions! I honestly have no idea if they are good, they look good to me but sometimes I think things look great and other people don't know what I was thinking! haha. Okay I'm going o stop talking now, lol, I'm almost hyper, it's nice to be in a good mood and feel better even tho I know the symptoms will be back in a couple of weeks! Though, who knows maybe I will get my BFP and the symptoms will disappear, that would sure be nice.

My Ovulation Chart

January 15th, 2010, 07:24 AM
So just looked up what my due date would be if we caught the egg! October 4th. It's actually a perfect time for us as the only other birthday we know of in october is DH's b day on Oct 19th and a friend of ours has a 1 year old the same month, same baby girl that got us trying in the first place! haha. Plus this will give me two months to get some practice in on my brothers baby due in august!

My Ovulation Chart

January 15th, 2010, 10:28 AM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I hope you, hopeful and I all get 2010 s really soon and get in the same ddc.....if you two go before me...that would make me double happy....

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

Their ages in Sept!
Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 6
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 6 month old Lillian 1 mos!
Oct
my nephews will be Charlie 6 & Lorenzo 6
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 7 months Lillian 2 mos

Nov
nephews Charlie 6, Lorenzo 6
niecesTamara 2, Arielle 8 months Lillian 3 mos

Dec
nieces Tamara 2, Arielle 9 months, Lillian 4 mos

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 postsAug 17,14 400 posts
January 16th, 2010, 07:46 AM
I hope we all do too

I'm having super weird dreams this week...and I could have ovulated earlier than I posted on FF. My coverline is usually around 97 to 97.2. Two days before I posted my O my temp was 97.2, the next day: 97.3, then it went up higher so I finally posted the temp and O date. I didn't temp the day before I got the 97.2, so I could have even O'd before that. I'm just not sure. Can't decide whether to go ahead and test or not. These dreams are really starting to freak me out! LOL.

Wednesday-2-4+ DPO- Dreamed I was backing out of my parents driveway and saw two old ladies walking behind my car so I kept thinking "hit the brake hit the brake!" I never did and I ran one of them over with my car and woke up after the other old lady started yelling.

Thursday-3-5+ DPO-Dreamed I was shopping with my friend from highschool, who I haven't hung out with in years, found some shirts I had in high school and stole them.

Friday-4-6+ DPO-Dreamed that I was sucking on a tooth(like you know I was thinking or something) My tooth started coming out and my mouth started bleeding. Then I spit out the tooth, checked my other teeth, and 4 more came out while the rest stayed in strong. It was super weird, and really creepy, honestly don't even know how to explain how it made me feel, I was completely freaked out. Woke up and checked my teeth to make sure they were all still there.

Dreams have never been like this for 3 nights in a row, I don't think they were even that bad when I was preggers!

My Ovulation Chart

January 16th, 2010, 09:55 AM
weird! i've had the teeth dream before. but i can't remember what it means.

+/-5 dpo - you're getting there!!

January 16th, 2010, 09:57 AM
weird, we posted on each others journal at the same time! LOL

My Ovulation Chart

January 16th, 2010, 10:07 AM
Just for fun I decided to look up the meaning of teeth falling out dream! Here's what I found:

TEETH FALLING OUT DREAM - What do dreams about teeth falling out mean?

Teeth Falling Out in Dreams: Interpreting Tooth Loss as a Dream Symbol

The Teeth Dream - Dream meaning teeth falling out dream analysis

Most of it doesn't make sense, lol. I mean like it doesn't match. Though I can say that this statement - "A dream about one's teeth falling out usually means and symbolizes that the dreamer is having a hard time or a challenge getting their voice heard, their ideas acknowledged or feelings responded to." - COULD be right. lol. I mean as far as online goes I get my voice heard, but in the offline world. Not so much! Very interesting...Anywho, lol, I just thought that would be fun but I am too goofy right now to be serious about it! For some reason I am just suddenly over the past few days, in an AMAZING mood. It's a nice change of pace!

My Ovulation Chart

January 16th, 2010, 12:39 PM
yeah it is weird that we all have been posting...I could use some of your good attitude dust right now im working on mine currently. Ok it is so weird that you talk about teeth coming on out of the mouth dreams...Ive had so many of those in the past. ONE time I read that it is linked to "could be pregnant" I wish I knew which book I got that info from. but neway hoping for you a this cycle. I prayed for all of us girls to make it in the Sept/Oct 2010 ddc. It is up to God though.

Thanks for copying&pasting or typing out that song in my journal it meant a lot... and Im glad that you told me...that is a Christian song....cause it could almost pass for a regular song That song did cheer me up.... and I listen to almost all music except anything with cussing/swearing in it. I love Contemporary Christian music the best.

Have you figured out that part of the key ingredient to getting pregnant is patience and waiting on God... I do

Their ages in Sept!
Oct

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; January 16th, 2010 at 01:18 PM.
January 18th, 2010, 08:14 AM
So weird that my temp hit 98 this morning! It hasn't done that since August! I'm always pretty much stuck in the 97's. I have a lot of prego symptoms that I am trying to ignore as I don't want to get my hopes up. But I am more hopeful than I originally was! I'm dieing to test... But I'm going to try to wait for at least Wednesday since 9 dpo was when I got both of my positives before. Still having weird dreams every night. The other night all I can remember is having a dream that my mom was in. Last night, seth was in it along with some weird guy...we were staying at his brothers and there was a guy staying there who is crazy or something. He would sit in this room and he was like petting this lighthouse figurine in this room. Like......totally creepy, lol. My SIL's cousin Grace came in with some clove cigarettes...random! I used to smoke these with my friend haley in high school but haven't smoked them since! So we smoked and then later in my dream I got attacked by the weird guy then got away from him and told Seth and then I woke up. Fell back asleep and my next dream I was using blood from my nose??? to paint my fingernails. OKAY. So how do I end up with dreams like this? I mean....talk about creepy! I think I am just getting tired of bloody dreams, lol. I'm a little disgusted with myself!

Okay so I need opinion. Test tomorrow? AND if I get a BFP how do I tell DH?? He works daily until about 5. I decided I really want to come up with something good for whenever I do get a BFP, because both times before I just jumped up when he came in the door and showed him the tests, lol!

My Ovulation Chart

January 19th, 2010, 07:57 AM
ahh finally a dream with no blood!! However it was still realistic. Only thing that wasn't realistic about it is there were a couple people from TV in it. Basically I was sitting in my parents yard doing something(don't remember what). My parents yard looked totally normal like it does in real life. I had my dog Maya with me outside. But she saw something and heard something and went around the corner to check it out, then I got her back and we went inside. I looked out the window and there were 4 afghan dogs walking around my parents side yard. Then they sort of disappeared and were replaced by colin and fin from gilmore girls. For those of you who've watched the show remember they are rory's friends from yale who she met through her boyfriend. Anyways, random. lol. Weird that none of it really made sense yet it was completely realistic...
Anywho, I'll probably test tomorrow morning. As I gave in and used my only test yesterday and I have to buy more! LOL. Why I thought I could get a positive as early as 7 DPO I don't know! I've got a gut feeling after all these weird dreams along with some other symptoms that this may be the month, but still I am holding my breath.

ETA: Forgot to mention, last night from about 10 to 12 I was laying in bed and had to get up to pee 5 times before I could finally fall asleep. And it was A LOT every time too....really weird. As I really wasn't drinking a whole lot of water or anything last night! I also woke up again at 3:30 AM having to pee but I ignored it best I could and fell back asleep. lol. Woke up at 5 am and actually went. I'm not normally awaken by having to go to the bathroom! I feel the same type of pressure there was when I was pregnant....I hate when symptoms are so similar because I am going to be soooo disappointed if I'm not prego!

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; January 19th, 2010 at 08:01 AM.
January 19th, 2010, 02:37 PM
I was telling my SIL this morning about my weird dreams.(the SIL from DH's side)And she actually said "maybe your pregnant!" and said it like she actually wanted me to be. So nice because I thought she didn't want me to be since she and her hubby decided to wait until they move to Alaska, and I know when I told her I was preggers last time she almost looked upset. But, it seems that finally everyone actually wants me to get pregnant. I definitely feel better supported now than I did before. Now, here's to hoping I AM pregnant! lol. I bought 4 Answer tests today. Never realized how cheap they were! Definitely a bargain compared to FRER.

Now, I need to come up with how to tell DH if I get a positive. I don't want to just jump up and show him like I did the last two times. I want to do something fun. How about I make a shirt for the dog that says "I'm going to be a fursister!" ?? I'll probly come up with something better. But I want it to be something he won't notice at first then will maybe do a double take. lol!

My Ovulation Chart

January 20th, 2010, 06:49 AM
I was stupid to believe I was pregnant. I knew not to get it in my head and get my hopes up, but these dreams have been completely ridiculous I thought I had to be. I had another one last night, it including sitting outside of a closed store(with a lady keeping watch inside) with my dog Maya. There was a point at the end where I asked the lady in the store if she could bring me my toothbrush. She did, then went back in and locked the store back up. (Why she had my toothbrush I don't know..) I then proceeded to brush Mayas teeth. Then it skipped to later on that day and I told seth that I had had to use our toothbrush on the dog and I would buy us a new one. He said "gross!" then the dream ended. I awoke wondering why me and my husband were sharing the toothbrush. LOL. Its been so weird to have such vivid dreams though. They don't make sense but it is a new experience for me. I've had vivid dreams before but never this intensely vivid, that I can remember almost all the details, for so many nights in a row.

I took my temp when I woke up and it had dropped to 97.0 which is my usual hint that AF is coming. So obviously I was definitely wrong about my O date and I probably O'd 2-3 days earlier than I thought. Me and DH couldn't sleep past 5 and decided to get up and get coffee, I'm supposed to work today but I just want to chill. Problem is I know DH will give me a hard time about skipping. Oh well... I guess thats life right? I think I'm going to stop temping and start trusting in God more to just take care of it. Hopefully I can actually keep to that this time around. Basically I want to NTNP this month. We will probably just BD every other day or something. Although that's no different than usual. Despite all the work DH does everyday, lifting heavy things on a hernia that needs to be fixed, and working on semi trailers, he is always in the mood! I'm shocked at his energy level. Though he does sleep most of the time that he is actually home...

My Ovulation Chart

Last edited by katinagj; January 20th, 2010 at 06:51 AM.
January 20th, 2010, 08:27 AM
I hope NTNP is the answer for you... it has been mine so that I can relax and enjoy life more...I think your dh has energy for bd/dtd cause he is moving around a lot which is great!!!

Their ages in Sept!
Oct

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
January 20th, 2010, 12:48 PM
Just thought I would post a few of my scrapbooking pages. I've just started working on them recently and I think I am getting better with every page, its a lot of fun! A great way to relieve stress. Heres a few from the album I did of our dog Maya.

My Ovulation Chart

January 20th, 2010, 01:35 PM
Love your art work!!! makes me want to do that kind of thing

Their ages in Sept!
Oct

Nov

Dec

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
January 20th, 2010, 02:37 PM
thanks you should! it's a lot of fun, and great when you have some time to relax, it brings you into another world for awhile!

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search