Katinas TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 1st, 2010, 04:20 PM
katinagj's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I like your new name! Nayomi backwards...it looks really cool! Like a different language!

Oh and yes distractions are VERY good for me! lol. Keeps me from getting emotional over things!

9-2009. 10-2009. 3-2012. 5-2012. 8-2012.

My Ovulation Chart

My blog: http://www.homemakerontheverge.blogspot.com/
February 1st, 2010, 04:29 PM
Okay girls, I need help! I have to come up with a name for my "company" or what they would call a trade name. Whatever same thing. lol. Umm...the only thing I can think of is Kits(nickname) Pet Products...but I want something fun. UGH, don't know why I'm not more creative! lol. I thought it might be cool to incorporate my pets names into it. but not sure. Sabre is the one who got me on this route. I didn't want to REALLY start a business like this until we brought him home in August. Wonder if there is some way I could put his name in there? I'm not sure. I can have up to 5 names on the application(every name is an extra $5 so not too bad!) Just can't think of any really good ones. If anyone can think of ANYTHING let me know! I don't really have anyone else to ask other than family and they are being no help!

My Ovulation Chart

February 1st, 2010, 05:35 PM
Jakaira s Mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Katina- i am so happy that you knew what my new name was backwards........im still getting use to it lol.....

I do not know a name right off but it would be cool if hearts were in the design. just a thought.

Thanks Jaidynsmums for my siggy

ON My Weightloss Journey.....

My 3rd Niece Lillian Nicole- Due 9/8/14

Nephews Lorenzo,Charlie both 5
Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

to get things like fertilityblend (check!
*We currently take Geritol. Check!
*Conceive Plus by Sasmar Check!
Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

ClearBlue Fertility monitor and fertility monitor test strips by ClearBlue.
I am considering to buy that.
************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; February 1st, 2010 at 05:40 PM.
February 1st, 2010, 10:49 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
i'll be thinking of one, too!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
February 2nd, 2010, 01:27 PM
I can't believe this. I haven't been this busy in years! Not since high school. I e-mailed Sabres breeder last night to send her some recent pics because she likes updates. I also mentioned to her how I'm starting my pet business and that Sabre is our official mascot. She e-mailed me back today and told me that she likes to pet a cat toy in the pile of stuff she send home with the kittens. She said she'd love to start using mine and that she will post my link on her website! She also asked me if I could come and take pictures of her cats and that she will pay me! Okay, so I am more of an amatuer photographer than anything. Which is why this surprises me so much. I have no clue how much to charge her but I am being amazed at the amount of opportunity that has just been thrust into my face! haha. My brother has given me a discount code for a webhosting site so that I can get that up and running. It will save me $97 for a year of webhosting! Everything seems to be coming together...

But now I am having another health related issue. Last night was having bad muscle pain in my lower abdomen. On the right side I had a bulging swollen muscle. On my left side it seems I have a large lymphnode(if thats what it is). It was almost hard, which scares the crap out of me. And today my entire left side from waste down hurts to move...don't know what I should do about this...

My Ovulation Chart

February 2nd, 2010, 02:18 PM
Going food shopping either tonight or tomorrow morning to get food for my new diet. I will hopefully be starting tomorrow! Wish me luck!

My Ovulation Chart

February 2nd, 2010, 10:18 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
good luck!! i'm sorry you are in such pain - AND in new places. i hope everything is o.k. - keep us posted

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
February 3rd, 2010, 08:12 AM
I was wondering if you and Hopeful would mind if I had a blinkie made in a few days that was like a pregnancy pact blinking your name,Katina & my name...saying will get pregnant& stay pregnant. I got this idea from the girls over on a couple diff. boards.....its up to yaw...Im about to ask her the same thing

Nieces Tamara 2years old , Arielle 4 month oldNiece Lillian due to be here around 9/8/14

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

************************************************** ***************>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>
In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 3rd, 2010, 09:18 AM
I like the blinkie idea Sounds fun!

I am feeling a little better today, as far as muscle pains go. Last night my hand got to the point where I couldn't move it without excruciating pain. I had a lot of coffee yesterday because I figured...well I wont get to drink coffee anymore! lol. I think I just over did the caffeine and maybe that is what caused it. Though I never knew I could have such a bad reaction to caffeine!....Oh great, now I feel like drinking coffee!! But I can't! Gotta go shopping!

My Ovulation Chart

February 3rd, 2010, 09:35 AM
yea! cool and thx...now I just have to wait to see what hopeful saids to my question

do you ever sleep on your right side of your body by chance?

have you came up with a name to your buisiness yet?

feb 11th-is when I can request my brand new blinkie. the one that ive been talking to you about recently....

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts

Last edited by Jakaira s Mom; February 3rd, 2010 at 09:38 AM.
February 3rd, 2010, 12:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by imoyaN View Post
yea! cool and thx...now I just have to wait to see what hopeful saids to my question

do you ever sleep on your right side of your body by chance?

have you came up with a name to your buisiness yet?

feb 11th-is when I can request my brand new blinkie. the one that ive been talking to you about recently....

I don't usually sleep on my right side since DH sleeps on my right side and theres not enough leg room on our queen size bed, lol. He's a bed hog. I sleep on my left side.

Nope, no name ideas yet. Though I really need to come up with something soon!!

Can't wait for the blinkie!

This diet is going to be a hard one! For breakfast I had:
Peach Sorbet: 1 cup frozen peaches, 1/4 cup rice milk, 1 Tablespoon apple juice concentrate, all blended in Vitamix

It was soo good!! I just finished making my salad dressing because I needed the vitamix and since I dont have my own I had to use my parents I am also using there rice cooker because I suck at cooking rice! lol. Lucky rice lasts so long in the fridge so I won't have to cook anymore of it this week(hopefully!) I haven't tried the salad dressing yet, but it smells REALLY good. So I am hopeful that I will have a few extra tasty meals even though most people on the elimination diet complain of it being bland. I'm hoping to keep it from that!! Here's the recipe I found for the salad dressing, if anyone wants to try it too!

Green Apple Salad Dressing
-1 granny smith apple cored
-3-4 cloves garlic
-1-2 inch peice of ginger, peeled
-1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
-1/2 cup filtered water
-salt to taste

Smells yummy! But I do wish I could have a cup of coffee or even just a simple peice of toast! I love wheat products, its going to be sad if it turns out wheat is causing my issues! I probably won't get to eat wheat again for at least a month and even then its only for a trial period and if it causes issues, then no more wheat.

My Ovulation Chart

February 4th, 2010, 03:34 PM
So I had absolutely no stomach issues yesterday and none today. That is a milestone for me. I get stomach aches daily from eating. I am glad that I am already seeing a good effect from this elimination diet! I did cheat a bit, but still no adverse reactions to anything. I had such a bad headache last night that I ended up drinking a cup of coffee, which in turn got rid of it. So one little bit of cheating that I don't think matters much. I also cheated today, but I stayed away from gluten! I bought gluten free cookies, which did have dairy in them which I am supposed to be avoiding. But they were delicious and I didn't get a stomach ache. I'm thinking more and more that its a grain product causeing my issues. I've still had a few body aches here and there but not near as bad as it was getting two days before I started the diet. I had tacos a few nights ago and it gave me the worst burning feeling ever under my ribs. So I think its safe to say that I probably had an issue with the corn tortillas because the same thing seems to happen everytime I have anything like corn chips or tortillas. Same can be said about when I have grilled sandwiches, which makes me think wheat or gluten....oh who knows! lol. I guess we will find out eventually!
I now have a couple friends who suspect me to have celiac disease. I guess we will find out. Actually I wouldn't mind if that was the problem beause at least I would know why I have felt this way for so long, especially since my stomach issues with food go all the way back to 8th grade and probably before, that was just the first time I noticed that it wasn't normal. This sounds crazy, but I WANT it to be celiac, it would give me an explanation for EVERYTHING, including my miscarriages! And anyone who has dealt with the medical world knows, all you want is the truth and what you can do to prevent further problems.

Okay now that I've gone off on my tangent. lol. I make good fried rice. sesami oil MAKES it.

Havent heard anything from my cousin about the shop this week. Can't get a hold of her and she has changed the business voicemail to say that opening has been delayed and sorry for any inconveniences. So I guess its safe to say there was another problem. But for decency she really should have called me....ugh.

Anyways! I am positive that this diet is already helping and that was the main reason I got on here to post so I will leave it at that I'm hoping it will help me get pregnant and stay pregnant! Wouldn't that be a nice surprise!!

My Ovulation Chart

February 5th, 2010, 10:03 AM
I feel GREAT!(imagine tony the tiger)

This diet is hard to stick too but it has definitely made a big improvement! I was wrong yesterday when I said the cookies had dairy in them. I thought they did but on the front of the bx it clearly states dairy free. So I only cheated with those because they have sugar and egg in them. But obviously those two aren't my intolerances because none of my symptoms have come back. My hips still hurt really bad but I don't think my hip pain is related to any of this. I think my joints are just damaged, so morning joint pain is expected! I'm just happy not to have a stomach ache and to feel like my digestive system is back to its healthy self!

Anyways, DH has moved into the new facilities at work. He is now only 5 minutes from home!! I was so happy this morning when I was like "babe you gotta go to work" and he just said "no it will only take 5 minutes, lets snuggle some more! " hehe. I am glad he is getting to have an extra 30 minutes of sleep now! He needs it!

My Ovulation Chart

February 5th, 2010, 02:38 PM
Now that you mentioned Tony The Tiger( I want that junky cereal thanks Katina lol

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 6th, 2010, 11:02 AM
Random question. But concerning my allergies, I'm trying to figure out whats in a taco bell hard taco shell.... Does anyone know if it has wheat in it? I remamber last week I was pretty sure it was the shell causing symptoms, but corn never seemed to bother me in the past...I'm curious if they put flour into the shells too....or if they are just made from corn...I know random. lol. And what a weird question to ask on JM! But I can't find the info anywhere...ugh. If they have wheat in them I can already take a guess that wheat is probably what has been causing me trouble.

I'm going to take a guess that I am officially in the two week wait. It feels that way. So testing in a week and a half or two! Kind of excited, lol. Though I don't think Ill be pregnant this month. I think I will have a very good chance next month though, with my change of diet I'm hoping that it will help me out a bit!

I found a brand called Nana's and these cookies are actually pretty good for being free of pretty much every allergen! No soy, no wheat, no gluten, no sugar, and a whole other list of no's! In fact they sweeten the cookies with fruit juice which I would suspect makes these cookies actually healthy! Texture is a little weird since they are made from rice flour, but i feel like I'm being good to my body when I eat them. haha. My mom went food shopping with me yesterday, and I was a little short on money and she ended up buying me a whole bunch of gluten free stuff. I love my mom, she is awesome. She seemed to actually have a ton of fun shopping for food for me, and normally she just wants to go clothes shopping or book shopping! I'm getting a lot of support from my family with this diet and I'm really glad. Who knows what seth's family thinks though. They have a tendency to think any one who does anything like this diet is crazy!

My Ovulation Chart

February 6th, 2010, 03:06 PM
I just asked my dh and he said that the taco shells are corn....not wheat..... what else do you be eating @ taco bell...he said def. do not eat soft tacos...cause that is def. wheat. I actually like talking about other stuff besides "babies"&"ttc" all the time...

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 7th, 2010, 10:00 AM
Hmm, well I knew they were made of corn, just thought maybe there could be a trace of wheat(never know what people are going to put into things these days). Although they could make the shells in the same factory as they do the wheat tortillas so there would still be traces of wheat on it.... Last night I cheated. I was bad and I ate two peices of wheat toast with jam. I just haven't had the money to get enough food for variety and I was dieing for something with flavor...I went to bed with a severe headache and I woke up at 2 am to puke(and out came a whole chunk of bread). NOT fun......I still feel sick, luckily not THAT sick. But its pretty obvious to me now that wheat is definitely causing me issues. I'm not cheating with that one again...I learned my lesson. I was up until 4 am sipping peppermint tea hoping that the gut wrenching pain would go away. I thought DH was going to have to take me to the hospital...so...so far not the best weekend...

I'm supposed to go to a super bowl party today at my brothers, but now I'm not sure Ill make it. I still feel sick, not as sick as last night but you know that after sick feeling? Groggy and I just feel gross. I don't think I want to do anything today...

My Ovulation Chart

February 7th, 2010, 10:09 AM
you might want to see if you are insulin resistant to sugar...cause in wheat& bread products that turns into sugar quick..... you might want to look into the Glycemic Index Diet...and tell me if that is similar to the diet that you are on....in the Glycemic diet they recommend fruit instead of a sugary dessert....so anyway was that jam in your diet or totally against it???? I would totally do the GI diet myself if we had more money it seems like the un healthy stuff out there is so easy to get your hands on.... neway i hope you get to feeling better soon.

Welcome Womb(check!)
progesterone supplements

In my TTC#2 Journal
Jan 8,2013 100 posts
feb 6,2014 200 posts
April 26,14 300 posts
February 7th, 2010, 11:07 AM
Hmm I look into that GI diet. Hadn't heard of it before. Though I'm not sure whether it would relate to my symptoms or not. Unless its one of those things that causes random symptoms and its completely different for everyone. I did find out this morning that if you have celiac disease and go gluten free before diagnosis it can mess with everything and make you harder to diagnose. Didn't know that...Celiac disease was the first thing I suspected in February last year, but the doctor wouldn't test for it. Maybe I will go back and ask them to test THEN go on a diet...I dunno. I'm completely stuck as to what I should do. I really don't want to wake up to puke in the middle of the night ever again...my body aches are back. Everything, just from toast! ugh....

I'll look into that GI diet though, on monday when I have more time, thanks for telling me about it!

One thing is for sure at least I KNOW that certain foods are causing this now and its not just in my head!!

My Ovulation Chart

February 7th, 2010, 08:25 PM
God had his hand on us tonight, had us protected. We went to my brothers super bowl party which is about an hour from my house. On our way back home some guy swerved behind us all of a sudden got right on our butt and flickered his brights at us, which didnt make any sense(we were going 60-70 on the freeway). Then we pulled over so he could go by and he pulled over at the same time, then he went around us, got in front of us and slammed on his brakes, so we moved over to try to get away from him. He followed us and did it one more time before moving off 2 lanes over. We got in the carpool lane and were driving for about 5 minutes and there the guy is again, Seth pulled over in the other lane because he knew it was the same guy. He drive like he was going to pass us, then he locked his breaks and went swerving into us. I thank God every day that my husband is so quick and alert. With a car on our right and the guy swerving into us on the left Dh swerved just enough to keep from getting hit. The crazy guy swerved back away from us then spun out and crashed the rear of his car into the median BAM! Luckily there were 3 cars behind us who saw it coming and were able to slow down in time not to hit him. I think he had to be on something...it was a very scary moment as it would have been a VERY serious accident.....

So anyways, crazy weekend huh? :/

My Ovulation Chart

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search