Sunny's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
April 15th, 2009, 04:49 AM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
April 15th 2009
CD 13 TTC Cycle #1

Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

last night was totally moody even apologized to hubby for it. Breasts again looked larger and more veiny....could just be hormones adjusting though....had some sexing and afterwards noticed just a tiny strand of ewcm that was tinted brownish....could it be from ovulating? could I have ovulated and be having implantation bleeding? Could I be preggers already and just have a sensitive cervix? ARGHHHHHH all the questions!!!!

Have to pee like crazy right now so will update again later...as of right now woke VERY bloated!
April 15th, 2009, 08:26 AM
AmandaHugNKiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Just wanted to pop in and wish my twin CD'er lots of
April 17th, 2009, 08:05 AM
April 17th 2009
CD 15 TTC Cycle#1

This lower back ache needs to GO! Feels like I have had a foot shoved in my back past few days if not longer...Sinus stuff happening too including my wooshy ears...not sure if sinus related or actual infection...I am thinking more sinus related since it comes and goes and no real pain just annoying cloggy sounds...

Testing tomorrow just in case I o'd closer to begining of month...been doing the BD like crazy too
April 18th, 2009, 09:35 AM
April 18th 2009
CD16 TTC Cycle #1

BD'd last night and again this morning was quite sore this morning though feel very swollen down there...think we will take a break tonight and then go again tomorrow haha...

Took a test today and of course BFN..just want to keep checking though as no idea when I o'd or am o'ing this cycle and I also likes my beer on the weekend so I would like to know as soon as possible when we do make this baby happen Cause obviously beer is not good for baby haha!

Having lots of cramps today like period cramps....hoping it is some implantation action happening!!!!
April 19th, 2009, 10:41 AM
April 19th 2009
CD17 TTC Cycle #1

Been busy doing the baby dance this week for sure! Reallllyyy hoping this was our time since I def have felt dif down there to both me and to hubby....very fertile looking conditions past couple days heh heh....I am going to TRY and hold off on testing until first of May....we shall see if I can do it....
April 20th, 2009, 04:53 AM
April 20th 2009
CD 18 TTC cycle #1

Well this should have been my official weekend I ovultated if I go based on the "average" and all that business....We have def done the deed this month as it is April 20th today and we already have done the BD on 11 days so far this month LOL! So we shall see what happens!

I woke feeling kinda yucky this morning but that seems to happen if I have not gotten enough sleep so that could be why too. Allergies are playing up something fierce this morning too! Blech...

9 am Ughh feeling even more queasy and lots of twinges/sharp pains on left side....off and on but def there! Have already peed 3 times since I woke at 6 as well.

Last edited by sunny; April 20th, 2009 at 06:09 AM.
April 20th, 2009, 10:08 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
HEY THERE!!! WISHING YOU SOME BABYIF YOU WAITED TIL MAY 2ND TO TEST...WE WOULD BE TESTING BUDDIES!! HOPE YOU HAVE CAUGHT THAT EGGIE!!!

April 21st, 2009, 03:53 AM
Thanks Naomi back at ya with the baby
April 22nd, 2009, 05:05 PM
April 22nd 2009
CD 20 TTC Cycle #1

Having lots of preggo symptoms past couple days! Lots of saliva yesterday and today felt like I had to keep swallowing while talking topeople quite annoying! Today boobs were having lots of aches and pains and lightning bolt type twinges...def looking dif too! If I am not preggo my hormones are def a mess going off the pill haha! Super duper bloated and weird pains down below too.

I cannot wait to test on Monday!!!!!!!!!!!
April 23rd, 2009, 03:44 AM
April 23rd 2009
CD 21 TTC Cycle#1

Woke at 4 am bursting to pee and it was a lot!!! Quite rare for me to do as I always make sure to go right before bed. Breasts still looking weird and nipples were sore when water hit in shower! Bloated and having waves of yuckness in my belly.

I am also sore today from my Tuesday zumba class so tonights class ought to be fun haha!

8:30 pm
Breasts again were sore today and especially nipples! When I took shower after zumba class the water hurt again! Also upset tummy with 2 or 3 numero deuces today!!! ack ...Waves of yuck again as well.

Last edited by sunny; April 23rd, 2009 at 05:36 PM.
April 25th, 2009, 04:39 AM
April 25th 2009
CD 23 TTC Cycle #1

I woke this morning right after having a vivid dream about a BFP! It was even on a blue dye test LMFAO! A big bright blue plus sign popped up quickly on the test I took in my dream haha!

Of course had to run to bathroom and go take my last dollar tree test....yeah BFN hahaha....

My nipples have felt bruised past couple days though and ache when my shirt or bra even brush against them! I usually don't have sensitive nipples at all really so I am praying this is a veryyy good sign!!!

Picking up a few more tests today will take another Monday morning but then will wait until the 1st or 2nd to take another...
April 28th, 2009, 03:40 AM
April 28th 2009
CD 26 TTC cycle 1

Had a very bizarre long dream in which I was pregnant last night! Makes 2nd preggo dream so far so I am hoping it is a good sign (although more probable that it is because it is what my thoughts are consumed with lately haha)...then hubby logged into facebook this morning and he said first thing he saw said Pregnant is the New Sexy...LMAO.

Had quite a bit of pulling type pains again yesterday...gosh i hope I o'd already the waiting to test again is already driving me nutty! Will test Friday morning....
April 30th, 2009, 03:38 AM
April 30th 2009
CD 28 TTC Cycle 1

Feeling depressed this morning. Really think we are out this first cycle. Took a FRER and a huge glaring clear as day negative on it

Feel as if period is going to start any moment and just bums me out. I guess I will attempt temping this next cycle. Maybe then I will see more of when i o etc...

I dreamt again last night of pg tests and then also my period starting so yeah who knows...

Just feel down and out today..at least I have a half day of work so that makes a better day
April 30th, 2009, 11:17 AM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
are you using fertility friend, bbt, opk and pre seed??????? anyway i hope af stays away from you!!!

April 30th, 2009, 12:57 PM
lol no this is our first month..thanks for the wishes
May 1st, 2009, 03:59 AM
May 1st 2009
TTC baby 2 Cycle number 1

Ok where did April go? Man oh man....oh yeah I know it was junk because Michigan still cannot decide to officially be spring! Brrrrrrrr

Still no period but still feel as if she is on her way....I have decided not to test again until next Friday if no period by then. If still a BFN may go to doc and get provera or something to help push my body along to adjusting with no pill. Not as depressed today over it all as decided it will happen when it is meant to happen!!!
May 2nd, 2009, 05:29 AM
May 2nd 2009
TTC baby 2 on cycle 1
CD 30

Still NADA. Took another FRER this morning and negative again... SIGH....now I am just wanting the wench to show up so I can start over and start temping!

Was having some wetness yesterday that I kept thinking was period but nope. Breasts still looking different too...hubby says looks like my nipples went to the beach LMFAO...most likely just horomone change from stopping the pill...sigh
May 2nd, 2009, 09:23 AM
AmandaHugNKiss's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Oh Steph, I'm sorry it's becoming frustrating for you *hugs*

IF it turns out that you weren't successful this cycle, please do give charting a try as at least then you know when to expect af/bfp.

But as we aren't sure when you O'd I still have hope for you - as long as you've been regularly BD'ing (and it appears you HAVE!) then there's a chance you caught the egg and are just not very many DPO.

Chin up!

DS4 has arrived! 18th May 2012. 9lb 1oz. Beautiful!

Breastfeeding, co-sleeping
May 2nd, 2009, 09:46 AM
LOL yeah we got in 15 times in April so we def did the deed enough LMAO!!! So unless I just o'd this past week we SHOULD have caught the eggy....

one thing I just officially told my mom this morning (well she actually told me my sister had said we were both ttc) well my mom said she thought we had been since the fall haha! It made me feel good though as that was kinda her way of being ok with it as she usually always has something negative to say. She also said how no time is the perfect time and no matter what we would make it work whenever it happened etc...so I def caught her on a good day! Made me feel really good and more positive about it all too!!!
May 3rd, 2009, 07:37 AM
May 3rd 2009
TTC baby 2 on cycle 1
CD 31

Still no period....
bad mood
was really congested last might

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search