Sunny's TTC Journal

TTC Adventure

TTC Journals, Pictures Place, & TTC Grads

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To TTC Adventure LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
May 3rd, 2009, 06:21 PM
sunny's Avatar It's all in the Hips!
YUP it is an UTI...got some antibiotics started tonight. Also they gave me pee preg test and again negative.

Starting to temp tomorrow
May 4th, 2009, 12:29 PM
<>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>'s Avatar N.T.N.P.( I need a break)
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
did af start for you??? if so when are you due to O next? sorry to hear that you got an uti.

May 4th, 2009, 10:44 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
ugh. that sucks. hope you feel better soon!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
May 7th, 2009, 03:55 AM
May 7 2009
CD 35 TTC Baby 2 on Cycle 1

Thanks ladies for checking in on me! Nope no AF as of yet! I had what I think was some brown spotting yesterday and I think even a little bit the day before but nothing else has come of it. So hard right now to know what could posb be preggo signs and what are just UTI symptoms. Obviously my urine is very dark and or lime green (from antibiotics haha) so makes studying the tp for any cm a bit tricky and I certainly am not going treasure hunting for any with this UTI!

I have been having lots of pains in left side again just like the pains from when I thought I was ovulating before. Also been having some weird vivid dreams. I plan to take my last hpt on Sunday in hopes I o'd later and this was all implantation related. If nothing I will call the doc on Monday and see about getting some provera to help my body along!
May 9th, 2009, 05:58 AM
May 9th 2009
CD 3 TTC Baby 2 on Cycle 2

Af showed on Thursday night blah. Oh well i am just thankful that I didn't have to wait even longer for her to show as now I know my body just may be somewhat regular! I can handle a 35 day cycle so shall see if I stay with that or not! Onto trying for a February baby!
May 16th, 2009, 09:11 AM
May 17th 2009
CD 10 TTC cycle 2

Well don't have as much time to be on here lately but figured I better give a little update...not really doing anything to "try" this month except perhaps start to BD every other day or so as of tonight....will try and do this until next period shows! Wishing all luck!
May 16th, 2009, 11:51 AM
Loving my pregnancy!!!
Hi sunny!

That's the best thing to do! Good luck and I hope you get your BFP this month! I'm on CD2 so I'm right behind you!

Baby dust!
May 18th, 2009, 10:37 PM
hopeful3853's Avatar Super Mommy
wish i could stop my obsession, too! have fun!

[url=http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/24a531]
[url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/weight-loss/whmtMMi/]
May 20th, 2009, 03:37 AM
May 20th 2009
CD 14 TTC Cycle 2 for baby 2

Not really going nutty this month as I said before but figure I better post some things or I will regret it if I do get my BFP and forget any signs haha! So last night we BD and then before I went to get out of bed I rolled over and had a quick sharp pain in right ovary area...could be nothing but who knows!
May 20th, 2009, 08:51 AM
Veteran
I just wanted to stop by and wish you luck with your BFP!

May 20th, 2009, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the luck vibes all!

Ok I have horrid chapped lips! I mean so bad I cannot kiss my man...wth?! First a UTI and now this....sigh....making a baby is hard work haha! Not to mention I am just stressed this month which is taking my libido away so yeah cannot see anything happening this month.
May 28th, 2009, 03:59 AM
May 28th 2009
CD 22 Cycle 2

UGH think I have yet another UTI this month! I sure as hell hope I don't go through this crap each month! Woke at 1 am due to crying dog and went pee myself...afterwards it really hurt all up urethra area almost like my whole urethra track/tube thing was hard as a pencil! OW. Onto my cranberry pills again as been slacking and just water today no caffeine....hopefully can flush this one out on it's own otherwise back to the doc again...

No symptoms of preg yet either which i am really thinking no this month anyway since we just were not into it this month. No biggie will try more next month!
May 29th, 2009, 09:08 AM
Loving my pregnancy!!!
Wow you're so optimistic...that's the spirit! Today is CD16 for me so we're pretty close...I wish us both good luck and hopefully we can both get a BFP soon.
June 1st, 2009, 04:06 AM
June 1st 2009
CD 26 TTC Cycle 2

WOW June already! Let the busy summer begin! My daughter will be with her dad from next Sunday to the 27th and my hubby is having a friend come that he does not know about!!! Gonna be a blast!

I plan to test on Monday..my 31st Birthday!
June 1st, 2009, 09:40 AM
ashnichole2326's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to ashnichole2326
Good luck with your test on Monday!! Hope you get a BFP!! Sorry about the UTI. I seem to be more prone to yeast infections for some reason so I understand how bad it sucks! Luckily I figured out that Monistat will clear that up for me pretty quick, so no more doctor for me..lol.

Again, good luck!

Thanks GraysMama for my beautiful new siggy!
June 1st, 2009, 11:06 AM
Send a message via AIM to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<> Send a message via Yahoo to <>*NaYoMi_BaBy_Dreamer*<>
sunny its good to see you back...hope you get that baby to ya!!!

June 4th, 2009, 08:31 AM
June 4th 2009
CD 29

Dunno why but for some reason I think this very well could be the month...reasons being is I barely have symptoms (last month had loads!)...today eyes are blurry...still having lots of pulling type twinges that has been going on for days now..headaches quite often....and biggest reason I think why is because I SO want to lose some pounds like NOW hahaha! And we all know you cannot diet while pregnant haha!

Guess we shall see....
June 5th, 2009, 11:38 AM
June 5th 2009
CD 1

Well onto cycle 3 for us! Had some sharpish pains/yucky cramping around 1 and then just now at 2:30 went and have brownish mucus happening which is start of period me thinking. So onto trying for a March baby but not sure how much we will be able to try this month since the hubbys friend is here from England during our supposed prime fertile days at end of June haha! Guess we shall see! Now to focus on me and losing some pounds as I think if I get to a healthier weight that will def help our efforts as well as make me feel better about myself!!!
June 6th, 2009, 05:44 AM
June 6th 2009
CD 31!

Ok so period has yet to start after what I thought was her start yesterday! YAY. I feel real queasy this morning and annoyed with hubby for no reason really LOL. Some tingling in breasts off and on and still dull twinges down below but still nothing like the episode yesterday. I also am cutting and pasting this from my post I did yesterday in case it ends up relevant!

I was sat up front at work filling in for the secretary and I all of a sudden had a more intense cramping and overall yuck feeling on the left side. I have been having pain switching back and forth sides for about a week now but figured o pains or whatever...but this was def more noticeable than the others...I even complained about it to a co-worker a bit...

So I go the bathroom maybe an hour after that pain and brown mucus when I wiped..not a lot just like one little glob...ok so then I kept wiping to see what else I saw LOL...still just tiny specks of brown mixed in with cm...so figured ok my period decided to come on day 30 this month (last month was day 35)...put a tampon in and went back to my office.

Figured we were out and posted. Pain left but still the dull achiness like I was having before.

Then took tampon out before leaving work...nothing on it but a smear of brownish on one side and then on the other side one small speck of brighter red.

Came home after shopping and went the bathroom...nothing....

Then had to have a number 2 and thought for sure that was AF coming since usually she will fully come on after that....NOPE nothing!

Hmmmmmmmm

It is gonna drive me nuts now over next few days unless she fully kicks in! I was going to test on Monday but now thinking that may be too soon if this is truly implantation!

So now when should I test if AF doesn't show? Perhaps CD36?
June 6th, 2009, 10:30 AM
I cant wait til you test:d...af stay away!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search